Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? (37381 Views)

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by obembet(f): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dating people takes a lot of time, work and patience. But, there are some people who have bad habits that so annoying, we cannot overlook them. No matter how much time goes on and how patient we are, we can’t change everyone.

Therefore, I believe that lot of us have refused to date someone because of petty reasons...

Let us hear your reaosns...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
obembet:

Therefore, I believe that lot of us have refused to date someone because of petty reasons...

Let us hear your reaosns...

why not share yours first
becareful!
becareful op! becareful!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by MickzyDonald: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'll read the third comment

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by chatinent: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wasn't ready to share my heart.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Her kpekus dey smell

antiedi0ts grin grin grin

59 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Silentgroper(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
1st tell us y u refused to date truvel
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Officialhorlah(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Loading...grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Her kpekus dey smell

antiedi0ts grin grin grin
maybe nah your dick give am the bacteria wer make her pussi dy small. and you dy here dy yanh rubbish.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by lilvicky68(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
We were 14yrs then she was talking about our unborn children...Na so I run oh.. make person no see her future for my head..

67 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by obembet(f): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jeon:

why not share yours first
becareful!
becareful op! becareful!

He Talk too much

dirty finger nails

Bushes armpit

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
obembet:

He Talk too much and dirty finger nails
Lalasticlala
hmm

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
When she bent over in doggy position, I could see her cervix. I felt nothing throughout the whole time we spent together.

Ladies please practice Kegel. It’s the only vagina tightening method that cost zero naira and is actually effective, but requires you to do actual work.

You can do it while watching TV, in the bus, before sleeping, while at work, and no one will know you’re doing it.

You can how around all you want, but as long as you always do kegel, guys will never get tired of you even in your 50s

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
He was short

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by obembet(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
He was short

I don't really like short guy.... I won't be comfortable with him

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
She had too much saliva in her mouth when we first made out . I knew she wasn't a good kisser so I walked.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
obembet:

I don't really like short guy.... I won't be comfortable with him
they are good as friends, but my preference is tall guys.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Knw dey yan wetin u no sabi

Bae wey i just brainwashed to drill and she gree after 2 day's of whinning, only to jam dirty pit

Jeon:

maybe nah your dick give am the bacteria wer make her pussi dy small.
and you dy here dy yanh rubbish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
When she bent over in doggy position, I could see her cervix. I felt nothing through out the whole time we spent together.

Ladies please practice Kegel. It cost zero Naira and the benefits are much.
what did the cervix look like?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
they are good as friends, but my preference is tall guys.
5'10 and above.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Knw dey yan wetin u no sabi

Bae wey i just brainwashed to drill and she gree after 2 day's of whinning, only to jam dirty pit

u self dirty nah. this why you jam dirty pit. so deep the prick wella.
since some niger men no go agree keep penis inside their sukoto

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you have time quoting him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Erojepromise(f): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
one he was too chubby l mean having a pot belly is a huge turn off and he kept taking about me cooking for him when we become a couple like pesin wan turn to house girl oh.
two he bleaches his skin like how are you comfortable with buying lightening creams just so you can be fair eew..

31 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Erojepromise(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
embarassed.
you seem to be everywhere tonite
ReluctantAdult:
She had too much saliva in her mouth when we first made out . I knew she wasn't a good kisser so I walked.
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Erojepromise:
embarassed.
you seem to be everywhere tonite
Have you been following me? Creepy shocked

Where else have I been? Tell me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Have you been following me? Creepy shocked

Where else have I been? Tell me.
[/s]

go and sleep. remaining 57mins to go for our meeting.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
When she bent over in doggy position, I could see her cervix. I felt nothing through out the whole time we spent together.

For real?

Don't you think she might have had uterine prolapse or something? I mean how wide can it be for you to visualise the cervix on bending over? Abi your dick na speculum? grin

62 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by CheedyJ(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
She tell me say she never chop all day make I con buy her chicken and chips meanwhile her mama get restaurant ooo... chicken & chips kee you dia

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

go and sleep. remaining 57mins to go for our meeting.

Dude leave that bird alone. For your own good o undecided

Go charge your phone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by CheedyJ(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

This your exaggeration suppose win oscars ooo... hope you’re not related to lai Muhammad sha

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

It was round and had a middle hole, like the cap of a penis but white and round. I almost fainted, it looked like a white dick was coming out of the opposite side of her vagina. At first I thought it was used condom that was inside there. I had to search for so long before I got to know that was a cervix.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
CheedyJ:

This your exaggeration suppose win oscars ooo... hope you’re not related to lai Muhammad sha

When I removed my penis, I got a quick glimpse of the cervix, not for too long. I was actually depressed because my mind was just thinking that a much better man (big dick) must have done this to her but it would have been such ruthless fvcking maybe a few days or hours before we met.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.