Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? (37356 Views)

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by samonak(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
I saw her single handedly consume 4 wraps of eba! It broke my heart cry cry embarassed

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
femi4:
She couldn't use the internet

Is she illiterate ?
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by nnadychuks(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
kushme:

Guy, after see many boobs.

I come like small boobs with sharp nipples..
it’s fine but I’m done with teenagers and girls below 25

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wait ooo, is the topic not "Refusing to date" ? abi is it " refusing to kpansh kpekus again"? because it is "knack" I am seeing some people say

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Heathrow44:

Hw was ur day? shocked
my day was great. Hope yours was great too.
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:
First time knacking her, bent her for doggy only to find debris of poo. Omo!
ewwwwww.....whaaaaaaatttttt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Noticed plaques on his teeth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
When she bent over in doggy position, I could see her cervix. I felt nothing through out the whole time we spent together.

Ladies please practice Kegel. It cost zero Naira and the benefits are much.

Your first paragraph is overkill. No way that is true.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by dalass(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
obembet:
Dating people takes a lot of time, work and patience. But, there are some people who have bad habits that so annoying, we cannot overlook them. No matter how much time goes on and how patient we are, we can’t change everyone.

Therefore, I believe that lot of us have refused to date someone because of petty reasons...

Let us hear your reaosns...

Overwhelming body odour.... Like you will know he's around without seeing him shocked

Another one was hitting on me and when he AME to visit, later saw a Roomie of mine and immediately started to hit on her... The lady was not forthcoming so he wanted to come back to hit on me... No way bro! grin

Finally another one was dating a fellow corper since they were at School together though serving in different states in SW. He happened to be serving in the city where I was based.... He cut off with my dear friend.. My own relationship had broken down before theirs, so he prolly thought he could continue and date me...shuo... Wicked somebori grin

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my day was great. Hope yours was great too.

Yes baby, I'm feeling cold shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by IAMPEDRO: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
obembet:
Dating people takes a lot of time, work and patience. But, there are some people who have bad habits that so annoying, we cannot overlook them. No matter how much time goes on and how patient we are, we can’t change everyone.

Therefore, I believe that lot of us have refused to date someone because of petty reasons...

Let us hear your reaosns...

Am afraid to love again because of what happened in my first relationship.
How can you be taking calls everyday in my presence and if I asked who was that she will say it's my younger brother, Ehn.... your younger brother always on the phone with you at about 9:30pm. At the end it didn't work out fine. I cook for her almost everytime because she is not that good in cooking still she messed up. I don't want to involve myself.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
philanthropic:
We started dating, then one day we were talking together on phone and she said "where did you went?".... That stuff discouraged me...I later parted without saying breakup

Overheard one guy on a date ask the girl "What primary school did you attended?" grin grin grin

I almost died grin grin grin

I advice people not to try to hold laughter... it can kill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
After several encounter and frolicking with chubby, Thick and dark gals... I don't even give myself change to notice their kind. I understood I am only in love with Slim And Naturally fair Gals.... Fine ones oh...

So... I dated this gal for 5years... Chubby and short with a degree of Pot belle... and I know... If I eventually get married to her... Am in for a pot bellied wife after having 1 kid..... I had to cut communication, babe started Nagging.... I had to tell babe that she nags alot... Na so I end am. Babe dey curse her papa(me) till today.

Another Chubby and dark Huge Assed babe.... I noticed the smell of Shit each time I take the Doggy style.... Na so I quit plus she started bleaching her dark skin... Probably cos she got to know I like Fair Gals...

There is this other Fine gal... It was Obvious she loved me... But I am not in for that cheating shit... I collected my 10% and told her am in a relationship and I can't continue...LOL.

Collected my Percentage from another and told her I can't date her cos she kills me with Voice and video calls every minutes....If na like this her mama take Call her Papa, them for get house to sleep in?

I am happy I am with my Perfect Human now.... No probs again...

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:

Overwhelming body odour.... Like you will know he's around without seeing him shocked

Another one was hitting on me and when he AME to visit, later saw a Roomie of mine and immediately started to hit on her... The lady was not forthcoming so he wanted to come back to hit on me... No way bro! grin

Finally another one was dating a fellow corper since they were at School together though serving in different states in SW. He happened to be serving in the city where I was based.... He cut off with my dear friend.. My own relationship had broken down before theirs, so he prolly thought he could continue and date me...shuo... Wicked somebori grin

Maybe u don't know u re the wicked somebori, his hitting on u do u think anybody cares if u decide to take him or not, if u don't take him there re many people that would, u are not that special OK! Get down from the castle u av euphorized urslf in! Don't worry I've counted like 3 u av left, keep giving us body count till age 35! Then book an after service at Shiloh 2038!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

in the vagina? ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigDan69:

In the vagina or on the Anal rim? ? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bouz:
Come o, are u sure you are a male, abi you are not sure of your gender yet

na Fati2001 other moniker be that
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
luminouz:

Your first paragraph is overkill. No way that is true.

I wish I could have experienced this with someone. I never knew how rare the sight was. I’ve actually had to browse a lot of x rated site to find all those videos with gaping pussy, that’s how I saw something similar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by skillsinnigeria: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dating in Nigeria is too stressful,they see dating/relationship as business

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
egbeocha:
She loves me bt her skin color was so dark. I dislike dark skin girls.

That's why most of them bleach to entice and deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by BLACKARABIAN: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Christie06:
Noticed plaques on his teeth.
If you were a cake, those lips woulda been very tasty....this I know.
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
egbeocha:
She loves me bt her skin color was so dark. I dislike dark skin girls.
You are a big fool. You are the one allowing our girls to bleach.

Despite that you will steal not marry them. Better change your slavery mentality.

FOOLISH FOOL

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I wish I could have experienced this with someone. I never knew how rare the sight was. I’ve actually had to browse a lot of x rated site to find all those videos with gaping pussy, that’s how I saw something similar.
Damn!!! That vivid huh?

The only thing close to what you described was a video that went viral on NL some years ago about a guy who was fuqin a girl doggy style and brought the phone up close to her pussy. He shouted 'see toto'
The pussy was damn wide and I could literally see the cervix(round with a hole in the centre).
I never had the experience myself.

Could it be childbirth or huge dick stuffs that caused such cases?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by debbydams(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
He's too skinny

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bouz:
Come o, are u sure you are a male, abi you are not sure of your gender yet

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by duduade: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
99thEnemy:

That's why most of them bleach to entice and deceive you.

you. need to go on ig to see how bleaching people are selling out now

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
hosey:

You are a big fool. You are the one allowing our girls to bleach.

Despite that you will steal not marry them. Better change your slavery mentality.

FOOLISH FOOL

How is he a fool?

Y'all up in your emotions tonight ain't ya?

He didn't deceive her or asked her to bleach. He refused to date her because he PREFERRED light skins girls, so what's his crime? Are all light skinned girls bleachers or a man should not have preference again?

On this same thread, some girls said they don't like short men, others slim men. Why didn't you attack those ones? The fact is, humans always will have a preference. It's who we are.

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:

I die here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by debbydams(f): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
99thEnemy:

In the vagina or on the Anal rim? ? grin grin grin grin grin
u b MTN ?
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
BLACKARABIAN:
If you were a cake, those lips woulda been very tasty....this I know.

smiley smiley
You can't be too sure.
Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Am afraid to love again because of what happened in my first relationship.
How can you be taking calls everyday in my presence and if I asked who was that she will say it's my younger brother, Ehn.... your younger brother always on the phone with you at about 9:30pm. At the end it didn't work out fine. I cook for her almost everytime because she is not that good in cooking still she messed up. I don't want to involve myself.

This reason is not petty

IN SHORT, 90% OF THE REASONS HERE ARE NOT PETTY AT ALL undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Barbiturate(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
I don't know the word to use but I'll just explain. If I go to visit her, she doesn't offer me anything. If she comes to visit me, I give her food and trans fare. Her place is not far from mine. #200 to and fro. I often give her btw 1 to 2k for trans only, anytime she visits. No sex involved. The day I gave her #500 to manage for trans, she became very angry and sad. A girl I buy food stuffs for steady and give money for other things. She didn't visit again for about a month. When she finally made up her mind to come, I had lost interest, so I told her I wasn't around. Gradually, I discharged her

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Who Loves Big Girls? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.