Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana (536 Views)

Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Beach In Lekki, Lagos (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Giant Sea Turtle Butchered After Being Washed Ashore At Seme Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by Kayharry(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]A large number of dead dolphins have been washed ashore at Brawire beach, in Axim-Bewire, Ghana.

According to multiple reports, the incident occurred on on Sunday, April 4. And there’re indications that the sea creatures may have been poisoned in their natural habitat.

An eyewitness who spoke to JoyNews said, the colour of the sea has also changed due to recent happenings.

“I saw more of the dolphins close to the seashore and I think more of them would be washed ashore today and tomorrow. The dolphins are so many that they have changed the colour of the seawater in the area,” the source said.
�: Twitter/workwithsimpey.

#dolphins #dolphin #water #sea #ocean #seacreatures #nature #trending #tntvnetwork

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by dawnomike(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm surprised I'm not seeing crowd butchering the poor dolphins on the beach... I trust Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by Righteousness2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
From Australia to Europe to Asia to America to South America and Africa, the same thing Happening. The Fishes are Mysteriously washed ashore.

Folks GOD ALMIGHTY has a Controversy with Earth. GOD has a Controversy with the Nations. These things are not mere happenings. These are Concious things happening as a result of the Sinfulness and Wickedness on the Earth.
We need to repent Folks! Judgement is Coming!

See the word of the Lord in Hosea
"Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away".

Folks! Repent and Make your ways Right with GOD. What is Coming is unexplainable and Undescribeable.
Make Peace with JESUS Now, so as not to be Here when the main Wrath begins to fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by lahp(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
someone shld tell the dude above to shut it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by TheEnygma(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
From Australia to Europe to Asia to America to South America and Africa, the same thing Happening. The Fishes are Mysteriously washed ashore.

Folks GOD ALMIGHTY has a Controversy with Earth. These things are not mere happenings. These are Concious things happening as a result of the Sinfulness and Wickedness on the Earth.
We need to repent Folks! Judgement is Coming!

See the word of the Lord in Hosea
"Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away".

Dude get a life... Because you are nothing but a false prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by sultaan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
They are called pilot whales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by illicit(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Well, what's gonna happen now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Hunger has not reached that side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by JaneYave(f): 2:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Those Dolphins needed to be saved. It's sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by lilvicky68(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Those Dolphins needed to be saved. It's sad.
Saved in my pot of peppersoup..

1 Like

Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by JaneYave(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Saved in my pot of peppersoup..
Like seriously?
Re: Many Dolphins Washed Ashore At Brawire Beach In Ghana by lilvicky68(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Like seriously?
Yes na..I will invite you if you care..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Scammed Newly Promoted Staff / Who Else Has Experienced This With GTBANK? / Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.