Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter (55908 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by spinzagom(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Nollywood should come and borrow a script. Food don done
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Oshokalo: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2021
but the son go don knack the daughter wells,dis dick no get sense oh
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Emu4u2c: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
To those who support and protect women, may you have double celebration this month just like this woman in IJN

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Well I do support and protect women but then the same woman you want to protect turns around and calls you a fool in front of her friends

Well you can’t blame the group of men called misogynist really
Woman are the architects of their problems

And dare I say women are the architects of the whole world problems

We still don’t know what eve and the serpent did in the garden of eden
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by toprealman: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Seems they are from different fathers but still tricky
I think they are good, just read the stuff again.....the groom was also adopted so hopefully there won't be any more drama.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
fancy quote, show us what you’ve invented
And what have you invented?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2021
pixey:

I am sorry but what is the correlation between the above post and yours?
The gender is the correlation
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by IamAsiri: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2021
toprealman:

Same mother though.

How? They are not related in any known way.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Okay. what are you studying in school?
Guess first.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by toprealman: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2021
IamAsiri:

How? They are not related in any known way.
You are correct, just read the full post again. My bad...they should be fine.
Good luck to them

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by olamide0147: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
To those who support and protect women, may you have double celebration this month just like this woman in IJN

The FUTURE is FEMALE
LOL
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Realhommie(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
grin... Hope they were NOT F******* during the dating period !

Reno Omokri ......Where you ?
You didn't read the post?

They're not biologically related.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Realhommie:
You didn't read the post?

They're not biologically related.
... You didn't get the Sarcasm !!! ( of Headlines commentators ) cool
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Bayoibee: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2021
This family bond go strong...
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Realhommie(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
... You didn't get the Sarcasm !!! ( of Headlines commentators ) cool
Oh, I see. My bad..
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by orlaglobal234: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2021
Pls op what's the name of the actor or actress that produce this movie very interesting movie I want to know when he/she will release the part two of it movie, pls......
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
This girl, don't you have school to attend? I thought you said if school resumes you will leave this forum, but you didn't. I guess you are already addicted to this forum.

Just ask her what she does for a living grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Khd95:
She abandoned the daughter by the road side over 20 years ago, she adopted a son after looking for her missing daughter to no avail

What kind of China made story is this grin

Actually na "Made in China" true true. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
The only thing I'm addicted to is money.

Yes I resumed school. Have you seen me post as I used to during the lockdown?

If you don't change... evening newspaper is loading for you.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2021
99thEnemy:

Just ask her what she does for a living grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
another potential simp.
na small small like that you go come slide enter her dm
This guy so with all the ban you have collected, you still no want get sense abi?? smh
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Moral of the story.. premarital sex will surprise some of us but not all of us..what am i saying.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chinese, Japanese and incest relationships are just 5&6.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Stallione(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Haba, dis one na news. When they marry each other from desame family.Let them re-unite and continue the fu......ck grin
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nanavati(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:

That means there's no future

The FUTURE is FEMALE

That means there's no future

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by pixey(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
The gender is the correlation
In what sense exactly.A mother and child have not seen each other for years since the mother abandoned her. She then adopted a man who later got married to the lost child. What does it have to do with gender please?I don't get your logic about gender?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Guess first.
I'm not actually good at guessing, so you tell me? grin
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Adoption Weds Adoption
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Tudorsk(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nothing like bride price anymore, since the two came from the same family....
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nmezor(f): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wooow,wat a twist of events...HML to dem
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Emeka71(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The future is she-male.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by mrtantalizers(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
I've watched this movie I think some years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Are Suffering. / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.