Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo (10220 Views)

Onnoghen: Nigeria Is Not A Colony - Oshiomhole tells US, UK, EU / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by maasoap(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2021
Guide777:
Someone on Nairalsnd asked whether it was Buhari that burned Police headquarters in Imo or freed prisoners in Owerri. I said he laid the ground work for all the shambolic failure recorded during his administration. From his 5percenter theory, killing of unarmed and peaceful protesters, appointment of his kiths and kins in juicy position, exclusion of a certain region from the apex security structure,
allowing his kins from outside the country to forcibly takeover indigenous lands across Nigeria, treating boko haram with kid gloves... The list is endless... This government has failed woefully.

If anyone tells you to stop that madness, don't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by fredoooooo: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2021
They're still crying cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by michoim(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by jojothaiv(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Pickieox:
Take it or leave it. The biggest form of organised crime is government (democracy) and religion. I don't know which one is more powerful between the duo...
And the worst part, both goes hand in hand..

The difference between both is seemingly insignificant, the pulpit and politics are of the same family...
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Power always moves.

One day, it will leave the hausa fulani and then things will go back to normal.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Jaapu: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Esseite:
With the level of Tribalism and Bigotry displayed by the CCT Judge in recent clips yet protected and pardoned by arms of Government, one can rightly say Onnoghen may have been a "BIAFRAN BOY"..

He is an ipob
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Jaapu: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:
Power always moves.

One day, it will leave the hausa fulani and then things will go back to normal.

Exactly, like it was normal during GEJ era.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Jaapu: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Conveniently forgot to mention how Onnoghen claimed to have made over 2 billion naira from rice importation, a serving judge! Dropping thousands of dollars into different personal accounts on daily basis, lol.

I don't really blame him, this is a country that has been polarised by religion and ethnicity. And that's why he was let off the hook easily and still walking freely and now trying hard to sell bullshitt to us. Country of jokers and clowns. This made me remember #freeevans campaign, every criminal has an army of fanatical supporters

This alone counter the whole useless article.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2021
jamace:
Historical case worth revisiting.

Very true.

One day, it won't only be revisited but totally uncovered. And the CCT chairman will be the donkey taking the load for an upper power.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by budusky05(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Onnoghen should go and sit down, all of them are useless to the southern region, they all have one thing in common, criminal CJN that sells cases to the higher bidder

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Pickieox(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2021
jojothaiv:

And the worst part, both goes hand in hand..

The difference between both is seemingly insignificant, the pulpit and politics are of the same family...

One relies on the other for it's sustainability...

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Conveniently forgot to mention how Onnoghen claimed to have made over 2 billion naira from rice importation, a serving judge! Dropping thousands of dollars into different personal accounts on daily basis, lol.

I don't really blame him, this is a country that has been polarised by religion and ethnicity. And that's why he was let off the hook easily and still walking freely and now trying hard to sell bullshitt to us. Country of jokers and clowns. This made me remember #freeevans campaign, every criminal has an army of fanatical supporters

And you think that if really he made any money illegally, this violent muslim government would spare to disgrace him with it?

Do you know what religion we are dealing with?

Do you know their tendencies all over the world?

Do you know their possible actions due to their inferiority complex?

You obviously are one of them. That is why you are sitting in your black hole to make allegations that even the federal muslim government never made.

They charged him on "no declaration of assets", but you violent muslim follower is charging him on "rice money".

I spit on the bed that your money gave birth to you on. (That is if it was not in the bush).
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Emeka71(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Nigeria is in a stranglehold. A country of 200 million people and 350 ethnic groups has had its Executive, Legislature and Judiciary cornered by one single ethnic group simply because the rest are too dull to use their initiatives. The issue is beyond Onnoghen as a person, but a constitution that is designed to work in the interest of few.
Thier choice.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Calling what we do in Nigeria a democracy is kind of a stretch
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Jaapu:

Exactly, like it was normal during GEJ era.

You violent mooslim will never know the difference between normalcy and anarchy.

But I will help you with information. During the GEJ era, what we were experiencing was violent mooslim insurrections. And they were strongly fought by the central government but strongly supported by the local government and people thinking that the mooslim terrorists were doing the bidding of their religion.

But in this buffoon era, we have a central government who is pushing the mooslim violent agenda by supporting the insurrections. Thereby, catastrophic casualties.

With this considerations, a blind and deaf man will know that there was normalcy during GEJ era. And normalcy can only return when a Christian climbs up there to fight the foundations laid by the violent religion.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Punstar: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Then the EFCC or the ICPC should have been allowed to do their thorough jobs/responsibilities. In fact, his acct statements and accomplices should have been named, investigated and published. Then he should have been jailed if found truly culpable. In a true democracy, this same treatment should hold for anybody, even Buhari as the president and Petrol minister.
Buhari, his V.P, his wife and several others in his administration have at one time or more, been indicted of financial misappropriation..alas, nobody is bundling them out of seat using an anti-biafran boy CCT.
If Onnoghen and the judges that their homes were undemocratically raided were truly to be blame, it is not the executive's to blame at all.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by 2felix(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Guide777:
Someone on Nairalsnd asked whether it was Buhari that burned Police headquarters in Imo or freed prisoners in Owerri. I said he laid the ground work for all the shambolic failure recorded during his administration. From his 5percenter theory, killing of unarmed and peaceful protesters, appointment of his kiths and kins in juicy position, exclusion of a certain region from the apex security structure,
allowing his kins from outside the country to forcibly takeover indigenous lands across Nigeria, treating boko haram with kid gloves... The list is endless... This government has failed woefully.
I feel brother
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Emotionss: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Esseite:
With the level of Tribalism and Bigotry displayed by the CCT Judge in recent clips yet protected and pardoned by arms of Government, one can rightly say Onnoghen may have been a "BIAFRAN BOY"..

It is an open secret to anyone that hustle for government contracts that Biafran boys is One of the terms the northern cabals used in describing people of the old eastern regions. It was never intended to be a public knowledge the cct chairman will be secretly punish for that blunder.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by bigfish3k: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Hmnm.
Supporters of evil have arrived. Those that supported the country to be in this sorry state have arrived. The twisters and spinners of lies to look like truth. Welcome

When did Onnogen claim what you wrote up there?
I know you are lieing but Even if it's true, Is it worse than what your CCT judge did at the banex plaza?
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by BENEAMATA: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Abalado:
I'm tired of Nigeria I swear,I want to leave this country,I think I have to relocate to Ekiti and leave this Nigeria for una,am tired
Ekiti ? ! ! that country will cripple you with multi-taxation . I suggest you relocate to the beautiful , utopian surbub of pako aguda .you live tax free there aside rent .cult or gang related turmoil is zero .20 hours power supply daily .
don't mention .
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by zoedew: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/onnoghen-nigerias-flawed-democracy-by-okestalyf/
It is flawed to make Onnoghen a brand except for a corrupt cause. Onnoghen is known to be corrupt.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by blackpanda: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Long epistle

But the truth is that in justice onnoghen's case, he was rightly removed

You may have your own opinion or bias whatever, but the case before the CCT was not whether Onnoghen met with Atiku or not (which is believe was very like: u dont have to meet with him one on one. Thats not how corruption works!) but the fact that Justice Onnoghen did not comply with the Code of conduct rules, simple! He was unable to provide any justification for not declaring his assets, other than "I forgot"! lol. Ignorance of law is not an excuse, a s upreme court judge should know better
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by blackpanda: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

EXACTLY!

In saner climes, Onnoghen should bury his head in shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Arabaincubus: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2021
They treated the Justice as a Biafran Boy.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Mosesvic11(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2021
Jaapu:

This alone counter the whole useless article.
where do you get it from.. propaganda is part of the north
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by gidado14(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Bobotic:
Bubu once said... shocked

how PMB react to your type

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by Bobotic(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2021
gidado14:

Hmm...na me you dey talk to like that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by ScamHunter: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
HacheNoire:

I love the point you raised about the rest of the ethnic groups being dull, but come to think of it, this same region has been united more than any other regions. Their unity has been their power, and it has conquered and reconquered.

Give it to the North! Democracy will always favour them cos they are united. One voice, one sole aim.

The South be chest beating on Nairaland and Twitter, while they are strategically planning

The Southern Nigerians may be stupid, but do not give the Northerners more credit than they deserve. The Neo-Colonialists are practically tele-guiding them. Were you not aware that Obama worked day and night to see Jonathan removed? Have you not seen the British and American Ambassadors propping up this Fulani government because it serves their interest? Did you not see US Secretary of State visit the country and focused on meeting the Sultan and ended his visit while neglecting the south? The north serves the interest of the whiteman at the collective detriment of Africans so they will always be guided to keep the nation backward as long as it is of economic interest to the whiteman.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Nigeria is in a stranglehold. A country of 200 million people and 350 ethnic groups has had its Executive, Legislature and Judiciary cornered by one single ethnic group simply because the rest are too dull to use their initiatives. The issue is beyond Onnoghen as a person, but a constitution that is designed to work in the interest of few.

U are pushing and empowering a false narrative. I don’t know why. When Jonathan And obasanjo were there we didn’t hear all these gospel ur preaching now o.

Nigerians are confused hypocrites. undecided
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Esseite:

There’s nothing wrong in calling a Biafra citizen a biafran boy or girl..

Una don talk ham long time ago say una no belong to Nigeria, so what’s the crap?

I hear biafra is -0.001% loading...I personally can’t wait to come to Biafra for vacation..
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by orisa37: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
NIGERIA is a FEUDAL DICTATORSHIP.
Re: Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo by orisa37: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria now is RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.

TANKO HAS DEMENTIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! / Hold El-rufai If Anything Happens To Me – Senator Sani / New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.