Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made (55887 Views)

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Hahahahha, she's not used in cooking.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2021
someone said popcorn akara �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Peace2love: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
Her Bride Prize Should Not Be More Than N1,500..
So The Husband Can Use The Rest To Hire A House Help.
Her Boyfriend Sef Should Send Her To Go And Be An Appretince In The Nearest 'Mama Put'.
I Think Her First Lesson There Should Be How To Boil Water..
Infact Local Man Will Not See Finish grin

How to Boil water abi how to light matches...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Erojepromise(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2021
she can't cook and so? is that a pre requisite to what makes a lady a wife material or valuable? l don't think so .. cooking is an art and comes naturally to some people , that are naturally talented because they are drawn to that art.. l would advise men to learn how to cook and stop being liabilities themselves because the modern age has come and the days where women were just limited to the kitchen has gone. if l can cook it is because l need that skill to prepare my own meals and not wait on somebody else to do what is essential for my living for me as an adult.

for some of you that might what to quote know this, " the only quality you should look for in a lady is her "character" . Majority of you guys will definitely choose a bad cook with good character over a lady with very bad character who's a good cook because you know the art of cooking can be learnt from self - teaching or tutoring by an individual... cooking isn't a quality that is difficult for someone to have. pen down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Skmoda360(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2021
missiret:
Akara and egusi?
Akara egusi soup angry grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by 99thEnemy(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Graphic Photo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by walter11590: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Not a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Wife material grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by kense88: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

No vex abeg. If I have food already, na im everybody go chop that day. Nothing like Easter chicken again, Buhari is still the president.
so buhari is now synonymous to suffering

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by virtuousMe(f): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2021
The only thing wrong with that akara is that she turned them too early.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Atonsboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Not seen. Where d Akara nah?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by rollandben(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is this Akara or PEPPEr soup??
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
kense88:
so buhari is now synonymous to suffering

Isn’t he? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Quaddafi29: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
What do you expect from someone who can't even maintain her own fingernails?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Godwin25king: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Akara abi Araka tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by arsenal444(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Future is FEMALE AKARA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Sixfeetbelle: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The girl who shared this is a slowpoke. Why exactly did she bring it to social media? Well, Twitter has always been a den of lies and controversy. So, I will take this one with a pinch of salt.

Some here posted that same picture from another account :boyscancook. Maybe it really is a lie
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by BobbieZion(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor88:
At least she made an attempt.. Being a good cook does not automatically make you a good wife.

Wisdom no go kill you.
I have seen good cooks with terrible character.
And simple women with great attitude.
Cooking good is great,but don't fill my stomach and then make me throw up with nagging.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by habsydiamond(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sapphire Will come for you the future is V. People
I think this one is calling her already... Am waiting make dem bring the fight mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by esiri4jesu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Updating9JA:
A Nigerian lady caused a stir online on Monday, April 5, after she shared a photo of the ”Akara” her friend made.

Twitter user @Vee_Uniq shared the photo on her handle and wrote;

”My friend made Akara today”

See some reactions below ;

Jojo wrote ;

Chy wrote ;

Adebayo wrote ;

Victoria wrote ;

Source: https://twitter.com/vee_uniq/status/1379000328515940358/photo/1

Using plastic spoon on hot oil, is very wrong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by needanswer: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Erojepromise:
she can't cook and so? is that a pre requisite to what makes a lady a wife material or valuable? l don't think so .. cooking is an art and comes naturally to some people , that are naturally talented because they are drawn to that art.. l would advise men to learn how to cook and stop being liabilities themselves because the modern age has come and the days where women were just limited to the kitchen has gone. if l can cook it is because l need that skill to prepare my own meals and not wait on somebody else to do what is essential for my living for me as an adult.

for some of you that might what to quote know this, " the only quality you should look for in a lady is her "character" . Majority of you guys will definitely choose a bad cook with good character over a lady with very bad character who's a good cook because you know the art of cooking can be learnt from self - teaching or tutoring by an individual... cooking isn't a quality that is difficult for someone to have. pen down.

I agree with you a little, I follow you also because you have sense.

Have you thought along this line though, that is what makes a man a 'husband material'?

Is it ONLY because he has a 'good character'?

Will you marry a man just because he has a 'good character' like a woman with a 'good character' is a wife material without considering other IMPORTANT FACTORS?

Do you think 'good character' is enough to build a successful home and marriage?

I will answer no, even him having LOVE and GOOD CHARACTER is not enough to build a successful home.
You need EXTRA SKILLS to compliment your 'good character' either as a man or a woman. One of such skills is the ability of a man to be financially capable for marriage and to foot the responsibilities of the marriage whether his wife works or not.

A woman likewise should search herself and improve in areas where her skills are poorly developed to have additional things to bring to the success of the marriage in addition to her 'good character' and love. 'Good character' alone isn't enough.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by gnykelly(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is the first litmus test i will do for any lady that i want to marry. It will be spontaneous.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by mrkings84(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
kingdman:
Any woman that can not cook is useless to her husband... a woman should know how to cook atleast 7 different kind of soups

Even my as a guy can cook more than 7 kinds of soup.

1. Okroa
2. Vegetable
3. Oha
4. Afang/okasi
5. Bitter leaf
6. Edikang ikong (An effik soup made with vegetables and water leaf)
7. Atama
8. Ofor, egusi and obolo....etc

Me Na typical akwaibomite!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by adekS1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
I don't know how to fry akara too.

And it's not a crime against humanity !
its even a crime to yourself not to know...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by okunwaye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
To much water or bad grinding
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by doggedfighter(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
tiredoflife:

where is ur location

Onitsha
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by YorubaLord: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Draslo:
This one needs lessons from pocohantas

Aladdin nko?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Aboguede(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
I don't know how to fry akara too.

And it's not a crime against humanity !

Ur pfoto again
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by Aboguede(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Erojepromise:

Support ed

U luk gud
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by iluvdonjazzy: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
9jayes:
Why are these people abusing our delicious akara like dis na
please is this akara hot?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by flames01: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
post=100534794:

Her friend's mom to her daughter right now.......

Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman, the chronic attention seeker. grin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made by olamide0147: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Erojepromise:

Werey u go remain single for life though jesus was single probably when he returns to earth he will probably marry u.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.