Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Joe Biben Weak Response To Mayanmar And It's World Consequence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biben Weak Response To Mayanmar And It's World Consequence (185 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biben Weak Response To Mayanmar And It's World Consequence by superjab247: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2021
I have noticed something about this Boden of a man,he is very weak and clueless just like buhari but the only difference is that he is educated and not a tribalist bigot.

Mayanmar millitary just ousted a democratically elected leader and are currently in control of the country.despite outcry of mayanmar citizens Joe Biden only response was to place weak and ineffective sanctions on mayanmar without any strong display of authority that guarantees USA as a defender of world democracy.

If Biden fails to take tough actions including the use of US millitary might when it is necessary,I see more nations emulating mayanmar millitary and staging coups around the world,and I also see Russia taking over Ukraine and the Baltic states and China forcefully annexing Taiwan.

Biden is too weak to be a world president.
Re: Joe Biben Weak Response To Mayanmar And It's World Consequence by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
superjab247:
I have noticed something about this Boden of a man,he is very weak and clueless just like buhari but the only difference is that he is educated and not a tribalist bigot.

Mayanmar millitary just ousted a democratically elected leader and are currently in control of the country.despite outcry of mayanmar citizens Joe Biden only response was to place weak and ineffective sanctions on mayanmar without any strong display of authority that guarantees USA as a defender of world democracy.

If Biden fails to take tough actions including the use of US millitary might when it is necessary,I see more nations emulating mayanmar millitary and staging coups around the world,and I also see Russia taking over Ukraine and the Baltic states and China forcefully annexing Taiwan.

Biden is too weak to be a world president.

You are clearly ignorant about how things work over there. No insults intended.

What else do you think J. Biden or the US as a whole can do about this??

Invade Myanmar so as to restore democrazy? You think they are pushovers? They've got a few strong backers too you know?

The best they can do is keep on heaping sanctions and criticisms on the military govt. in Myanmar and see what works. Nothing else.

And what do you mean by 'world president'? Does that office even exist?

Damn... Nairaland... sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biben Weak Response To Mayanmar And It's World Consequence by superjab247: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

You are clearly ignorant about how things work over there. No insults intended.

What else do you think J. Biden or the US as a whole can do about this??

Invade Myanmar so as to restore democrazy? You think they are pushovers? They've got a few strong backers too you know?

The best they can do is keep on heaping sanctions and criticisms on the military govt. in Myanmar and see what works. Nothing else.

And what do you mean by 'world president'? Does that office even exist?

Damn... Nairaland... sad
Oga u are the one that is ignorant here(insult not intended)

USA is now ruled by pussyass presidents,I remember operation desert storm when Iraq invaded Kuwait,back then the iraqis had a million soldiers and bagdad was the most secure city after Moscow at that time.

George Bush launched the assault on Iraq without even authorization to get Iraq back to their senses and make them retreat from Kuwait and as u know the USA dealt seriously with Iraq and Iraq are yet to recover down to this day from the blow USA gave them.

U want to tell me Iraq didn't have backers then Abi?when Iran was harrassing American and uk vessels in the Persian gulf,the Americans and uk govt where whining like babies and made Iran look like a super powerful nation,but trump dealt seriously with Iran and even ordered any Iranian vessel that hassass US ships again to be singled,since then Iran maintain.

USA can deal with any nation and nothing will happen,US can give mayanmar millitary leaders 72hrs to vacate seat and handover to the civilian government or face harsh consequences and nothing will happen even China and Russia won't interfere,once the US threaten to go nuclear just to enforce their actions anywhere,Russia and China would back down because no body want a nuclear war.

Do you think terrorism would be on the rise like this if George w Bush was still president?

(1) (Reply)

Albinos / Death Toll From India And Nepal Floods Passes 100( Pics, Video) / Biden Warns Putin Of Strong Measures Amid Ukraine Invasion Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.