Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) (54709 Views)

Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Aminat Idrees, an eight months pregnant athlete, has won gold medal in taekwondo at the National Sports Festival (NSF).

The Lagos state athlete finished first in the mixed poomsae (demonstration) category in taekwondo.

In the poomsae female team event, she won silver and also an individual bronze medal in the same category.

Ukpereseraye Ese of Delta won her second gold of the festival in the women’s 100m cycling category. Tombrapa Gripa and Joke Durogbade claimed the silver and bronze for Edo and Oyo states respectively.

Salawudeen Afeez claimed Ogun state’s first gold medal after defeating Delta in taekwondo poomsae.

Agatha Obulor, a wicketkeeper for Edo, was the player of the match as the state female team won gold after defeating Lagos in the six aside cricket at Iyoba centre.

Lagos and Akwa Ibom won the silver and bronze medals respectively in the event.

Edo men’s team also won gold after defeating Kwara while Lagos clinched the bronze medal.

Both Delta and Bayelsa won a total of 13 medals in swimming.

Delta leads with seven gold, three silver, and three bronze, while Bayelsa recorded five gold, four silver and four bronze to place second on the medals table.

https://www.thecable.ng/nsf-pregnant-lagos-athlete-wins-gold-in-taekwondo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry
Women and coro coro sense be like 5 and 6. angry

First to comment. grin

My village people must be sad with this superb victory of mine. angry

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2021
shocked

One of the many nutritional benefits of eating Amala and Ewedu.... This delicacy propelled the 8months pregnant Aminat Idress to clinch the gold medal.

I will advise the Minister of Information and Culture to make Amala and Ewedu our National food as it would give more sportsmen and women the strength to achieve great things at the world stage.

Congratulations.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
I see her giving birth to a female child and I see her naming the child gold. This I have seen.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Chineke oyemerem shocked
The future is pregnant lipsrsealed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by November24(f): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol.... Iffa give her one slap,na die.... Nor be only chakwado

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Kindness218: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations to her. How I fit locate her? I won dash her something
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Millimann: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
And her husband allowed her?

Let's not hear another story next month ooo.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by merits(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Echokee1(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by merry101: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
B like una dey crazy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Dem pity am bcox she is pregnant

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Hardgun: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

Every one will try not to beat her big head up because she's pregnant. We no even know whether na one of the judges get the piqin, who go like make him side chick lose? angry

First to comment. grin
Lol you greatly said it all more blessing

I dedicate this one to all of us that believe in one Nigeria, I'll kill a COW and a PIG to celebrate this victory. cheesy
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by KingOKON: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/nsf-pregnant-lagos-athlete-wins-gold-in-taekwondo

What nonsense is this?

The organizers, the federation and the medical doctors that allow this should be banned

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Wow shocked shocked shocked e shock me!
I can imagine the strength of the baby when born
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ivili(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
But why would the officials permit her in the first place.If something bad had happened to that pregnancy,the story would have been different.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Elock1: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
OK why people go beat pregnant woman?

And people wey allow pregnant woman to enroll, them no wise?

Or is the whole tournament a backyard irrelevant tournament?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
They went easy on her, no one wants a murder charge

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by babalonshee(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
5hanklee:
Very good of her.

Why she no go win?

First to comment. grin

I dedicate this one to all of us that believe in one Nigeria, I'll kill a COW and a PIG to celebrate this victory. cheesy

u're right
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Unique949: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Mindlog: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations but was that not putting the baby in harms way?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Sweetcho: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Lucky for her her opponent must have taken pity on the baby
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Ubykcee(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations madam
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations to her... more wins
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

Why won't she win...who will feel comfortable fighting her with her protruding stomach...

She had better gaan rest before they start blaming innocent village people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
cool
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by newdawnlive: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
ha while will they allow pregnant woman to participate in such delicacy manner, Nigeria with unnecessary risky are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Spirit of sportsmanship
Re: Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) by Tab4kids(f): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
New Kids educational android tablets @25k

Android 9.0 operating system

2GB RAM

16GB ROM

4000MAH BATTERY CAPACITY

WIFI SUPPORTED

PRE INSTALLED GAMES AND APPS

Comes with screen scratch protector, stylus pen, earpiece, OTG cable, usd cord, charger, eyeglasses, and many more

Call or WhatsApp 07 0 618098 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.