Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? (230 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free / Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? by Adlac(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

For Those of You who have been privileged to have taken these Vaccines( Covid-19), Kindly Express your feelings before and after the injection.

As I have been compel to go get this injection.
Thank You.
Re: How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? by LMS1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
They Are Safe But I Heard The Following Rumour:
That There Are Two Variant Of The Vaccine,
And That The Original Vaccine Is Being Given To The Elites.
While The Other Fake Ones Is Given To The Poor Masses.
The Fake One Can Cause You To Bleed,
Cause Premature Erection,
Cause Lost Of Sanity
Or Even Cause Lost Of Weight After Being Vaccinated.
I Also Heard It Can Make You To Start Having Bad Dreams Like Believing What Lai Mohammed Says Or
Voting For Tinubu.

nor be me talk am o
na rumour Wey I Hear
Lalasticlala Sef grin
Re: How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? by Adlac(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
LMS1:
They Are Safe But I Heard The Following Rumour:
That There Are Two Variant Of The Vaccine,
And That The Original Vaccine Is Being Given To The Elites.
While The Other Fake Ones Is Given To The Poor Masses.
The Fake One Can Cause You To Bleed,
Cause Premature Erection,
Cause Lost Of Sanity
Or Even Cause Lost Of Weight After Being Vaccinated.
I[s] Also Heard It Can Make You To Start Having Bad Dreams Like Believing What Lai Mohammed Says Or
Voting For Tinubu.
[/s]
nor be me talk am o
na rumour Wey I Hear
Lalasticlala Sef grin

Thank You.
Re: How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? by lydafo: 1:47am On Apr 07, 2021
We must do a good job in prevention and control. The mistakes of Europe and the United States are that they fail to prevent and control and open up blindly.
Re: How Safe Is Covid-19 Vaccines? by Originalsly: 2:30am On Apr 07, 2021
lydafo:

We must do a good job in prevention and control. The mistakes of Europe and the United States are that they fail to prevent and control and open up blindly.

Let's reason and not just echo what we are told. If one is to take the vaccine then one should ask himself/herself WHY am I taking the COVID-19 vaccine?.

If you think it is to prevent you from contracting COVID19...YOU ARE WRONG.

If you think it is to prevent you from spreading the virus....YOU ARE WRONG.

The authorities... the "scientists" ... listen carefully to official announcements .. they will never say it will do either... so why are you taking it? I would like somebody to give me a reason why one should take it.

(1) (Reply)

Subject / Kindly Recommend A Meal Plan For A Type 1 Diabetic / US State Is Giving Shotguns To Encourage People To Take Covid-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.