Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. (1507 Views)

Bag Of Rice, Well Sorted Going For 22500 Including Delivery. Location Is Abuja / Black Nylon Bags (small And Big) In Wholesale Price / Is Abuja Still Lucrative For Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
We are into large scale production of coated peanuts.

we produce peanut in bulk for you.!!
we take away the stress of production from you.!!
Buy coated peanut from us, Re-package, Brand in your biz name, sell and make your gain.!!

Our custard bucket of peanut sells for 4,000naira.

A full bag has 15 custard buckets in it.
Half bag has 7 custard buckets in it.

Call us or chat to place your order and make inquiries. 0802 083 7082

2 Likes

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Good morning beautiful people

1 Like

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Lord, please grant all my customers massive and speady sales. As they buy, let them sell of quickly. for I know, if they grow., I will grow too.

1 Like

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Olayinka777(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Babe,I love your spirit!
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Olayinka777:
Babe,I love your spirit!
Awwwww, thank you sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Olayinka777(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Swinger60:
Awwwww, thank you sir. smiley

U are most welcome dearie! The fact that u are even giving customers to come buy your finished products & brand/package it into their own is a big plus to your business.

Do u know that a company here in Abj turned down the request of their customers who ask them to allow them to rebrand their product. Business is all about win win situation, but most business owners don't want to know this fact.

1 Like

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
May we prosper in all we do in life. Amen
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
This is how I dance when a customer places an order and wires money into my account. wink

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 2:31am On Apr 15, 2021
To all the Nairalanders who has patronized me and keeps patronizing me.., I say..., "May God bless you".

To Nairalanders who are yet to partronize me, I still say..., "May God bless you with so much happiness that you won't have any choice than to call me and place your order out of over flowing happiness in your heart.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2021
Keep your orders coming ooooo grin
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2021
we supply to supermarkets.
we supply to shops.
we supply for your home use too.
we brand for your events.
we sell both in wholesale and retail.

call or chat 0802 083 7082.

Our peanuts is like no other.!

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thank you sweet customers.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2021
We sell coated peanuts in wholesale and retail prices.

Let's supply your supermarket.
Let's supply your school canten/kiosk
Let's supply your church canteen.
let's supply your shop.

we sell at affordable prices.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2021
our three packs of 1,000 naira peanuts going for delivery this morning.!!

we sell in affordable different sizes for your home use and also in wholesale.

A paint bucket is 3,000 naira. (Buy and rebrand in your name).

we supply to supermarkets, shops, events and many more.

0802 083 7082 we can be reached through call or chat

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Dear beautiful people,

have you tried this combo before?

oh la lacious combo..!! very yummy.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Reviews wey dey burst brain. ��.

(Not to brag ooo...,) my coated peanuts is the king among all coated peanuts.

Oya tell me why you have not ordered Crunchy and tasty coated peanut from me

#Abujabizwoman
#peopleofabuja

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
Today is my birthday.

Flood me with your orders today, let me be your Lekki.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2021
We sell coated peanuts snacks in wholesale and retail.

we supply to supermarkets
we supply to shops
we supply for your events
we supply for your home use.

we have different sizes for different prices.
A bottle is 750 naira.
we have a pack of 1,000 naira too
A custard bucket is 3,500 naira

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 12:15pm On May 06, 2021
My prayer for you. Amen

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2021
All three bags going for delivery this morning.(I'm grateful Lord).

I sell coated peanuts snacks in wholesale and retail.

Let me supply for your events
Let me supply for your home use. 
Let me supply to your shops.
Let me supply to your supermarket.
You sell.., you make profit.., you are happy.., I'm happy.., Jesus is happy.., Everybody is happy.

we have different sizes for different prices. 
A bottle is 750 naira.
we have a pack of 1,000 naira too
A custard bucket is 3,500 naira

call or chat 0802 083 7082

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2021
Keep your Orders coming.

we are here to serve you.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
May Goodness and mercy follow us today.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by pheonixdld2(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2021
How many of this bottles in this picture can the paint bucket fill?
Swinger60:
we supply to supermarkets.
we supply to shops.
we supply for your home use too.
we brand for your events.
we sell both in wholesale and retail.

call or chat 0802 083 7082.

Our peanuts is like no other.!
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2021
pheonixdld2:
How many of this bottles in this picture can the paint bucket fill?
Between 5/6 bottles.
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2021
To all my Muslim friends and customers.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:36am On May 15, 2021
Cheers to the freakin' weekend.!!

Flex the weekend with our Crunchy, sweet coated peanut.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2021
I can supply coated peanut in bottle like this to you.

You only have to put your own sticker and sell, all in your own brand name.

I save you the stress of buying bottle.

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2021
Do you know someone that eats peanuts?

Do you eat peanuts?
Do you sell peanuts?
your peanut have finished?

Let me restock for you.

just order, pay. and, I will deliver it to you wherever you are. even if its in another planet.
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2021
I sell crunchiest of all crunchies.

Our coated peanuts.., Mother of all crunchies..!!

if you doubt it., Buy from us and taste for yourself.

Have a great day beautiful people.

0802 083 7082

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2021
Happy children's day to all the cuties.

Buy coated peanut from me and celebrate your children, put a smile on their faces today.

we have a pack of 26pieces.
we also sell in any size you want.

I love my children no be for mouth, show am today. ��

Order peanut for them.

0802 083 7082

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2021
Thank you for engaging my posts.
Thank you for recommending me.
Thank you for helping me make sales.
Thank you for all the referrals.
Thank you for buying from me.

I see everything and I am grateful to you all.

THANK YOU ❤️
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2021
TGIF.

Freaky Freaky Friday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verified Wise Account Needed, Paying 25000 / Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? / How Card Counting Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.