Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (46985 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by tit(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
The pigidiot that did not build a hospital with $51 trillion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by aziaka111(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please come back 2023,suffer don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by craves(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
waiting to read more comment..

meanwhile... let's help build you a functional website
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Penguin2:
While Buhari is the Darling Daddy of that dead vulture griller and his crew...

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is my own darling Daddy.

And the Darling Daddy of every intelligent and sane Nigerian who wishes this country well.

GEJ our hero!
hero with nothing to brag about as a president....even the road that leads to his village was constructed by buhari....hero indeed!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Alleghem: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
May peace go with you anywhere you go,you are a good man with good heart. I know psychos won't like this comment. But,what they think does not matter,because I will choose a clueless Christian any day anytime over a blood thirsty,aimless, vision less, aimless,tyrannical,sickly,Islamic Jihadi.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Alleghem: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Werey ex president

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Kamil83(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
After landing, what next?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
My vote is ready 2023 mama peace we don miss u eeh!
he cannot win president of Biafra republic not to talk of Nigeria....stop dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
While one Baba lifeless landed in hospital bed, the peaceful, smiling and loving GEJ landed safely in the waiting arms of people who cherish and love him...

There is this calmness that follows him, and he always bring peace everywhere he goes.

GEJ is not just a President, he is also a KING.

Buhari Media Cow's (BMC) will flood my mention as usual to type their truckload of bullshit.

Their truck load of bad luck. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Don't know how we ended up with Mr Cluelessness and Incompetence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by computer0810(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
Same way Buhari allowed Bobo Chicago parade the street of Lagos with bullion van.

I know u will bring him into dis......has he occupy any federal position, that's d question u need to ask ur sef, know if and have sense

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yankiss:
GEJ wants to come back as President. If I were him I would probably maintain the role of elder stateman. A comeback would certainly rubbish Goodluck. The mess Buhari is piling up will leave him unable to perform in all of four years, ie if he succeeds in the election after all.
no think am....he can never win PDP primary self,no b for this Nigeria he go become president again!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
the only bayelsan with a good heart

How many Bayelsans do you know? And don't spell Bayelsa beginning with a small letter next time.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
BobbieZion:
May peace go with you anywhere you go,you are a good man with good heart. I know psychos won't like this comment. But,what they think does not matter,because I will choose a clueless Christian any day anytime over a blood thirsty,aimless, vision less, aimless,tyrannical,sickly,Islamic Jihadi.
atiku na Christian,vote by religion and you will never smell that sit again.....good man with stealing agenda, maduake can explain better!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by KingOKON: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
The rich don't see religion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ChiefAfonja: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Queseda: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yankiss:
GEJ wants to come back as President. If I were him I would probably maintain the role of elder stateman. A comeback would certainly rubbish Goodluck. The mess Buhari is piling up will leave him unable to perform in all of four years, ie if he succeeds in the election after all.
Just the way the mess Goodluck and PDP left behind in 2015 is making things difficult for Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
This my democratic hero just d cruise naija. He remains an epitome of hope to the hopeless especially almajirai
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
hero with nothing to brag about as a president....even the road that leads to his village was constructed by buhari....hero indeed!

And GEJ built a Fed university in the dullards state, plus 8 others in the north including my state. Even the railway GEJ started it.
Don't forget about PVC,card reader and TSA.

Show me one fvcking thing Bubu has done.
Maybe trying to establish RUGA,water resources bill,railway to Niger,rehabilitating B/H terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ChiefAfonja: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
OOzz:
GEJ looking soo presidential while Buhari looks like a dead wood

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Man of the people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu be looking at you like...
Tinubu never hold any federal appointment and Lagos State is not any of your father's state....so face maduake,Stella oduah,mama p,atiku, obasanjo and others for failure of your country!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Frales6(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
hmmmmm. I'm watching
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Shafiu1:
you think Buhari is incompetent but Gej is your hero. You have a dead brain. They're both clueless and incompetent
dominique and Lalasticlala will take care of you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Downey(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by NiceMen: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yankiss:
bros, just leave them to do anything that they want to do o. Same people shouting unity and the same ones doing everything to destroy the country. Nigerians are getting wiser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.