Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad (1395 Views)

4 Things To Satisfy In Your Bank Statement For A UK Visit Visa / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / Ultimate Guide To Bank Statement For US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Newerakings(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good afternoon,

Please, I need a sample of personal statement for Master degree application abroad.

If you have one, please send to neweraking2013@gmail.com

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by sharpman1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Newerakings:
Good afternoon,

Please, I need a sample of personal statement for Master degree application abroad.

Thank you

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Oracleforce: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Newerakings:
Good afternoon,

If you have one, please send it to neweraking2013@gmail.com

Thank you

Lazy youth....
You better sit down with your computer or laptop and start the searching....on google...

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Mindlog: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Newerakings:
Good afternoon,

Thank you

You intend going for a Masters program where research is expected of you, then you should go on youtube and watch several videos on how to write a good personal statement that would pique the interest of the admission team.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by HappyRabi: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Contact me if you need help writing your statement of purpose. The pay is little.
Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Manicopus: 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
More than once I have had to write a personal statement when applying to various educational institutions. Luckily I was able to find professional people right away who were able to help on this matter. I recommend taking a look and checking out the excellent sop samples service where they were able to really help me. I am very grateful to them, as I was able to get in exactly where I wanted to go. So I think this will be helpful to a lot of people who are preparing now.
Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Girlbestfriend(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2021
I was in your shoes three weeks ago. Running here and there, looking for someone to help write my Personal statement. The guy I met on twitter asked me to pay $30.... omooo, my head went on a reset mode__No one asked me to sit down and draft/write the personal statement myself..

It wasn't easy(I won't deceive you about that) but it was worth it. At the end of my 750words long PS, I sent to a friend (who is a graduate assistant in the US) to proofread. Dude gave me a provebial pat on the back. In his words "that's a superb Personal statement" just make little corrections here and there(which he already effected).

Why am I writing all these(epistle �).....Tryna give you a mental push of, YOU CAN DO.......
Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by opomulero(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2021
You Can,

Just try and write something and give people to read and comment, you dont know the power of your brain.

Believe in yourself YOU CAN
Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by Rheminix(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2021
Newerakings:
Good afternoon,

Thank you
best to get it from the internet
Hope u know plagiarism isn't allowed you have to write your personal statement yourself, no pressure, thats what they will consider before a provisional offer.
Re: In Need Of Personal Statement For Masters Admission Abroad by morinto: 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Newerakings:
Good afternoon,

Thank you
Abeg in case u don see abeg send me the sample too for my gmail account as egbe.ufuoma@gmail.com . I need it too

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To UK Student Visa / @vicjustice And Other Nigerians Based In Ireland. / Please Help ( Justwise And Co)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.