Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

What To Do If I Want To Exclude Someone From Messenger App? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What To Do If I Want To Exclude Someone From Messenger App? (141 Views)

How To Do Fake Video Call On Messenger / The Owner Of Telegram Messenger / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If I Want To Exclude Someone From Messenger App? by mariajhon6504(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Excluding someone from the chat service – Messenger offered by Facebook is quite easy stuff. The best way to stop somebody from annoying you in Messenger or Facebook is to “block” that contact. Nevertheless, if you’re facing some sorts of difficulties regarding how to remove someone from Messenger, the following quick guidelines will help you out eventually.

Quick Guidelines to Remove or Block Contact in Messenger

Step 1: Open Messenger app in Android.
Step 2: You can view all the contacts in Messenger and also imported from Facebook.
Step 3: Long press the contact your want to block. Three options appear now.
Step 4: Press the option with 3 lines.
Step 5: select the option - “Block“on the next pop-up screen.
Step 6: You can also press the Delete option to remove the contact and history.

This is how you can delete or remove a contact from Messenger app. If you’ve any other concerns like you want to delete your Facebook page, keep following the steps down below:

• Navigate to the Settings menu.
• Scroll down and from the Remove Page section, select the "Edit" button next to "Delete your page."
• Select the permanently delete (Your Page Name).
• Confirm your selection to delete the page.

That’s it! If someone would be looking for an answer to their question, how to delete my Facebook page, you should recommend the above solutions.

Read More: Facebook Notifications not working, Facebook News Feed Not Working, My Facebook Account Is Temporarily Locked, How to Block someone on Facebook, How to contact Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Learn French, German, Spanish, Arabic Etc And Speak Like A Local Within 1 MONTH / Https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/5062#10092 / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.