Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239339 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Arinze1993: 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
Marykelly:
Hi please who took the experienced hire test on Saturday

I did

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Leece(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
Try to solve as many past question as you can, they repeated some questions for the verbal. Not too much tho. 19mins for 30 questions.

There's no need to panic If you have done your homework. Just do your best and leave the rest to God .
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Valnel: 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
Nna eh, i just wrote mine now...
I sweare no easy the calculation dey burst brain....
The verbal part was quite Okay.... Some past question come out sha....
Las las na GOD HAND I DEY

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by belovez(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2021
Is it possible to do verbal today and numerical tommrow?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by cuolzik(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2021
In my experience it is 3 questions per passage.
darkypearl:
For the verbal with 30 questions, was it 5 passages with 6 questions each or 6 passages with 5 questions each?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
Just finished mine
Was on number 15 in the verbal section when my laptop went off

I quickly put on the generator and switched my laptop back ON, luckily for me I was left with just 4 mins remaining and it seemed my webcam was no longer ON, so I just guessed the remaining 15 questions by picking CANNOT SAY because I was already destabilized so to start glancing through the passage which won't help that moment.

I have mailed them explaining what I faced, hopefully I get a good response soon.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by darkypearl(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
That means, there are 10 passages to read and answers 30 questions within the space of 19mins. sad

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2021
ennyj01:
Just finished mine

I quickly put on the generator and switched my laptop back ON, luckily for me I was left with just 4 mins remaining and it seemed my webcam was no longer ON, so I just guessed the remaining 15 questions by picking CANNOT SAY because I was already destabilized so to start glancing through the passage which won't help that moment.

I have mailed them explaining what I faced, hopefully I get a good response soon.

Honest man, you truly could not say.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ibj55: 5:47pm On May 10, 2021
This laptop switching off issue, I will surely on gen before attempting the test

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by vickydammy(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Please those that have taken the test, was it scientific calculator you used or a basic one as instructed in the mail?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Faith063: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
vickydammy:
Hello Everyone,

Please those that have taken the test, was it scientific calculator you used or a basic one as instructed in the mail?
Just use adding machine, you no need anything scientific, all na brain and understanding

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ebuka1997: 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
JARUSHUB:
PwC Interview/Assessment Center Coaching by JarusHub

If you scale the test stage of the PwC Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. Whether for assurance, tax or advisory department/business unit, you can bank on our experienced interview coaches to prepare you as we have done for over 50 candidates in the last 6 years. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR, NNPC, NLNG etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Discussion exercise
- Interview

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of tax, audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview and assessment center coaching with wide network in the Big 4
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview/assessment center

Mode of Delivery
PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL (Depending on theformat PwC wants to use for the actual session)

Physical to hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. Virtual to hold online via Zoom or Google Meet

Fee
Entry Level: N15, 000

Experienced: N20,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N140,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

See testimony from some of those we coached last year: https://www.jarushub.com/congrats-to-the-new-pwc-recruits-coached-by-jarushub/

Good afternoon sir, I sent a mail please
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lacruz12(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
If you are one who takes time to comprehend things, you might have issue with the test. Watching as the time ticks was very disturbing and unsettling.

Well I did my best sha... Meanwhile past questions will go a long way to help cos they repeated some

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ayoyori(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2021
These feedbacks about time, i'm so scared.�
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Faith063: 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Accounting course..why did I not go for u in secondary and university levels
Omo this question pass accounting course ooo, even if you study ham, what will be will be grin

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
It's so sad that my laptop went off also and by the time I was able to sort that out, my test have been submitted. I have emailed them to complain, I am hoping they reply me back.

I pray God help me.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
If my numerical reasoning turns out the same way my verbal did, I'll just unfollow this thread and move on sharpally. Bad things happened. cry
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Honest man, you truly could not say.

Mad oh
Don't leave me, don't leave me grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
My brother, we are in the same boat o. My laptop went off when I was between 15-18 questions in the verbal after I had finished taking the numerical. Please let me know their response, because I also sent a mail to them.
ennyj01:
Just finished mine

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2021
vickydammy:
Hello Everyone,

Me I used scientific oh
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by zinachidi(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
the annoying thing about these assessments is that the questions were easy, but time was short. If the allocated time was 1 hour, almost everyone will get all the questions correct.

25 minutes will make you rush, which will cause you mistakes, especially since you HAVE to really understand the question asked, before you attempt them, if not, you will be solving off point on a relatively easy question, I guess this assessment is just to see how well you do under pressure.

Another annoying stuff is that you can't skip a question and come back later, there is no back button.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
Tsound007:
My brother, we are in the same boat o. My laptop went off when I was between 15-18 questions in the verbal after I had finished taking the numerical. Please let me know their response, because I also sent a mail to them.

No problem bro
I will keep you posted.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
ennyj01:

No problem bro
I will keep you posted.
Thank you bro. I will send you a mail via nairaland mail, so we can talk please.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
Please who knows what PwC likely cut-off would be?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ennyj01(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
Tsound007:

Thank you bro. I will send you a mail via nairaland mail, so we can talk please.

I just replied.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
ennyj01:

I just replied.
Okay thanks, let me check.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Salientsinmi: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
I experienced similar thing yesterday and I retook the verbal from the beginning again today but with different questions that I saw yesterday. Good luck to us all.

ennyj01:
Just finished mine

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Salientsinmi: 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
Tsound007:
Please who knows what PwC likely cut-off would be?

That will surely depend on performance I guess.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by 12stinep(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2021
Light went off yesterday, leaving me in darkness with the camera light on. I just bone continue the work.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by darkypearl(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2021
It was clearly stated in the email sent that it's numerical and verbal reasoning
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
Salientsinmi:
I experienced similar thing yesterday and I retook the verbal from the beginning again today but with different questions that I saw yesterday. Good luck to us all.

Please did you email them about the issue or how were you able to retake the verbal again today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.