Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239650 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
gidob:

Boss, do you have an idea of how many persons on average are invited for interview? Do you think we would be as many as 500?
I will respond based on research carried out on past recruitments. This year might be different.
With the little I know PwC has the highest rate of employment based on those who made it to the Final interview. About 50 percent will get in.
That means, If they decide to take in about 120, then those who made it to the interview should be about 240- 300. That's how good your chances are. Make the most out of it.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
lonewolf20:

I will respond based on research carried out on past recruitments. This year might be different.
With the little I know PwC has the highest rate of employment based on those who made it to the Final interview. About 50 percent will get in.
That means, If they decide to take in about 120, then those who made it to the interview should be about 240- 300. That's how good your chances are. Make the most out of it.

50% is fair enough....thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
lonewolf20:

Thank you lonewolf for your insightful comments. From what I Heard PwC's interview usually spans 25 to 30 days. On average 8 persons are interviewed per day, roughly 200 to 240 candidates.

Last year about 125 were recruited from both advisory and assurance, which is about 60 percent of those invited.

I also heard that economy and general performance can influence the number of Intake.
I.e the total number would be less than intended if the performance is generally poor.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
It can't be. We'll just be a little above 200
gidob:

Boss, do you have an idea of how many persons on average are invited for interview? Do you think we would be as many as 500?

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please can we have comments from those who opted for Advisory.

What should we be preparing for? Will the interview pattern be different from assurance? Are we to expect ore experience based and less behavioural interview questions or both?

I'll appreciate comments from those who made it to PwC through the Advisory route or those with first hand information.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Boypeace1: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
@lonewolf20 and gidob.. Please help us the experience hire (Tax line of service) prospect who wrote test since 8 may and no information afterwards. Not even feedback of the online test.
Please you guys assist us inquire on the status of ours or are we just going to continually be in the dark. Please assist
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks. You have been very helpful on the thread.
lonewolf20:

PwC employs about 100+ but economic situation can change that.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fajs: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Boypeace1:
@lonewolf20 and gidob.. Please help us the experience hire (Tax line of service) prospect who wrote test since 8 may and no information afterwards. Not even feedback of the online test.
Please you guys assist us inquire on the status of ours or are we just going to continually be in the dark. Please assist

Success and Regret Mail has been sent. Some have done interview sef. If there is no feedback to you yet maybe you are on The standby list
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2021
dannypaul:

What should we be preparing for? Will the interview pattern be different from assurance? Are we to expect ore experience based and less behavioural interview questions or both?

I'll appreciate comments from those who made it to PwC through the Advisory route or those with first hand information.

Thank you.

Please, can somebody please react positively to this post- There is literally little or no information available on this particular subject from previous threads ... Biko
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ImLegitt(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
I spoke with a lady who got into advisory last year and she confirmed to me that the interview pattern is same with that if advisory.
But she further stated that it'd still be helpful to know the insight of advisory services.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
dannypaul:

Thank you.
Advisory/tax interview will be very similar to that of Assurance
The only difference will be the 5mins impromptu speech/ discussion.
It will be much more technical than assurance.
For Advisory, have a good understanding of current economic developments.
Check out the post of @cycklerhimself page 40 of PwC 2020 thread.
For Tax, I can't say much.... Update your tax knowledge
Assurance questions will come from topics you have come across. They are generic in nature. Terrorism, insecurity, covid 19, data privacy, economy, education,health.........

P.S. last year Advisory kicked off the interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Boypeace1:
There is no timeline for experienced hire as I believe recruitment depends on vacancies in the tax LOS. So it is much more difficult to tell if they have concluded or there is still a waiting list.
You should reach out to HR immediately.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Are you saying, we just had the assessment for fun because I don’t get this your explanation sir. I believe strongly non of the experienced hire candidates have received either successful or rejected mail yet. And please how can we get the HR official mail, thank you sir.

lonewolf20:

There is no timeline for experienced hire as I believe recruitment depends on vacancies in the tax LOS. So it is much more difficult to tell if they have concluded or there is still a waiting list.
You should reach out to HR immediately.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Obajemu:
Are you saying, we just had the assessment for fun because I don’t get this your explanation sir. I believe strongly non of the experienced hire candidates have received either successful or rejected mail yet. And please how can we get the HR official mail, thank you sir.

Some have concluded the interview. I have no idea if the interviews are still ongoing. Hence the possibility of a waiting list.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JARUSHUB: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
JARUSHUB:
PwC Interview Coaching by JarusHub

If you have scale the test stage of the PwC Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. Whether for assurance, tax or advisory line of business, you can bank on our experienced interview coaches to prepare you as we have done for over 50 candidates in the last 6 years. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR, NNPC, NLNG etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions and bring out the near unique selling point you have
- Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Teaching you how to analyse issue and tackle presentation , with practical sessions on random topics
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of tax, audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview and assessment center coaching with wide network in the Big 4
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview/assessment center

Mode of Delivery

VIRTUAL

Fee
Entry Level: N15, 000

Experienced: N20,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N140,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Coaching holds 2-5pm each Sunday as follows

Batch 1: Sunday, 13 June 2021
Batch 2: Wednesday 16 June 2021
Batch 3: Sunday, 20 June 2021
Batch 4: Wednesday, 23 June 2021
Batch 5: Sunday, 27 June 2021
Batch 6: Sunday, 4 July 2021
Batch 7: Sunday, 11 July 2021
Batch 8: Sunday, 18 July 2021

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book the batch that works for you.

See testimony from some of those we coached last year: https://www.jarushub.com/congrats-to-the-new-pwc-recruits-coached-by-jarushub/

PS: This service is free for candidates who had earlier enrolled for our Path to Big 4 course: https://www.jarushub.com/path-to-big-4-by-jarushub/

We just finished the first batch. Interesting session, intense 3 hours of drilling (including mock discussion and interview) with the candidates.

Next batch holds Wednesday, 16 June. Call the numbers above to register.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shetos: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please do we have the Capital markets and accounting advisory services unit in PWC Abuja office, I heard the advisory teams are all based in Lagos. But Capital markets and accounting advisory services are under Assurance, so I want to know if they are in Abuja.

Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
lonewolf20:

Advisory/tax interview will be very similar to that of Assurance
The only difference will be the 5mins impromptu speech/ discussion.
It will be much more technical than assurance.
For Advisory, have a good understanding of current economic developments.
Check out the post of @cycklerhimself page 40 of PwC 2020 thread.
For Tax, I can't say much.... Update your tax knowledge
Assurance questions will come from topics you have come across. They are generic in nature. Terrorism, insecurity, covid 19, data privacy, economy, education,health.........

P.S. last year Advisory kicked off the interview

Thank you bro.

Very well appreciated
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
I received a confirmation mail from HR today. They received the documents
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please can you help me with the HR official e-mail address, thank you

Sophieazaya:
I received a confirmation mail from HR today. They received the documents
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hi everyone....please when applying, was there an option to pick between assurance and tax at any point? I know advisory was separate and assurance and tax was written together but not sure if we had to apply directly to any. I will appreciate your responses. Thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soar19:
Hi everyone....please when applying, was there an option to pick between assurance and tax at any point? I know advisory was separate and assurance and tax was written together but not sure if we had to apply directly to any. I will appreciate your responses. Thank you.

No. There was no option.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sophieazaya(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Obajemu:
Please can you help me with the HR official e-mail address, thank you

I only replied to the email address that was used in sending our mails. I don't know if that is the official email address
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thank you
gidob:

No. There was no option.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes it is. I am one of the experienced candidate, I need to make an enquiry from the HR

Sophieazaya:

I only replied to the email address that was used in sending our mails. I don't know if that is the official email address
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cassa93:

You and Gidob should please share your experience wink
Let this thread be more generous and cordial than last year..
They took more than 120 last year, so it's possible for the less than 50 of us here to be recruited.
I hope to meet you guys virtually at the induction, we would greet and share our Nairaland moniker.
Lol, you think we are less than 50 here.
I can bet that the majority of people here are ghost/silent observers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
rosalieene:

grin grin you only get to know them when they post "success letter, thank you Jesus" on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Obajemu:
Yes it is. I am one of the experienced candidate, I need to make an enquiry from the HR

Did you reach out to the HR? what's the feedback?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Even from the "viewing this topic" alone, you'll know there are many silent observers.
rosalieene:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
I requested for the HR official e-mail but the lady refused to drop it. I don’t know why some people are daft like this

omodasolamary:

Did you reach out to the HR? what's the feedback?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Obajemu:
I requested for the HR official e-mail but the lady refused to drop it. I don’t know why some people are daft like this

ng_recruitment@pwc.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.