Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239413 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
gidob:

Carefully go through the letter, it's there 6th paragraph on page 2.

Thanks gidob. Mine is lagos
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by aelai: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bricks92:
Congrats to the chosen ones, so happy for y'all.

Welcome to PwC wink cheesy

P.S. Enjoy the days you've got left to resumption. You will long for it when grief comes calling grin grin

Exactly grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shetos: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
EarthCitizen:
Hi guys. Congratulations to all of you. I was successful too.

I'd just like to add that this is literally my first real job. And the interview in July was my first interview too. I had no real job experience, so I'm quite surprised.

So if you're reading this and you're fresh out of NYSC like I was, you should definitely give it a shot.

If any of you were posted to Abuja, I look forward to working with you.

Let's get to connect please, also got in for Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mmazi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Alhamdulillah!!! I got in

Congratulations to every single person who was successful too, I wish those on the waiting lists the very best of GOD and those whose attempt was not quite successful... Y'all shall celebrate and be celebrated soonest.

My utmost gratitude to every one who contributed in one way or another to this success particularly the PWC class of 2019... You guys rock and I look forward to meeting and learning from you. Scholar.. pkolz.. ladjenny and all... Can't wait to see y'all.

To those who didn't get in today... BE CALM.. BE BOLD.. BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR.. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS

It is never over until you say so

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Qizzie: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
I usually say thay advisory competition is quite high.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Soar19:
2016- Test
2017- Test
2018- Test
2020- Test
2021- Interview (regret mail)
Congrats to everyone that got in especially Scholar94.
Thank you so much to bricks92 and benque. You guys were absolutely amazing . God bless you.
And for the records, I am a GIRL not a guy as many assumed grin
This is me trashing my PwC dreams.
I wish everyone that didn't get in success.
Thank you Soar19... I never know you are female... I'm sorry that you didn't get in. All I will say is never give up. I'm sure you too will celebrate soon. I cried last year after I was rejected by PwC, McKinsey, BCG and many more and here today I'm giving a testimony. So just know you are set to get yours soon

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Gharrhy: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congrats to the guys that got in and for those that didn't, God will surely come through for you guys.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
I got a Success mail guys.

I'm so happy.

Thank God for his goodness

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by MissDigit: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
I noticed that on the letter, it doesn't state whether it's for Advisory or Tax. Just written "Associate"
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by BeeNifs(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
I was wondering why too.

MissDigit:
I noticed that on the letter, it doesn't state whether it's for Advisory or Tax. Just written "Associate"
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2021
I really don't know how to start but will still start somehow

With the hope that it will help someone, I am going to share this for anyone trying pwc next year.

There are 3/4 stages in PwC recruitment process. 4 only when there will be a verification test which I believe is unlikely to be included next year too with the current wave of Covid 19.

Online test stage

The first stage is online shl proctored test. There are numerous materials available on this for free and please don't let anyone deceive you to pay for it. For me I've never failed the test in all of my 3 trials. So what I think I did consistently was an intense practice. I practised a lot. In this my last trial, I did all of the questions 2 times before I took the main exam. So that made it easy for me to interpret all of the questions faster and answer. So I was confident to score almost everything in both my verbal and numerical.
Summarily, to nail the test stage all you need is an intense practice. Nothing more. Also I must say, never rely on answers provided in some of those pq. More than 50% of their answers are wrong. So bottom line is you have to sit down your self and solve or look for someone to teach.

OPQ stage

Here there's been a lot of argument as to the right approach to follow. But the only I advice I will give you is "be your self and be consistent with your choice". If you follow this, I'm 90% sure you won't fail opq. that is all. But the big question is how do you be your self and consistent? You can only be your self when you know your self. So just before you take the test, reminisce on who you think you are are. What your personality like. With this in mind, you will find it easy to be consistent with your choice.

Interview stage.

This is the biggest hurdle for me as I'm not that fantastic at interviewing. As a matter of fact, I have failed at interview stage of so many great firms. So if you are like me, you know you have a lot of work to do for you to scale true PwC interview.

So what did I do differently this year.

1. I made use of my phone camera to practise. This help alot to get myself familiar with web/online base interview.
2. I spelled out all of the questions I could find here even before we get to interview stage and write my story to answer each and everyone of them. I'll share the compilation of the interview questions here
3. I consulted people who are already in the firm to give me practice interview. This is the biggest difference between my PwC interview prep and others that I have been doing (with the exception of McKinsey and BCG process). A million thanks to Lonewolf, Bricks92 and Benque for those wonderful practice interviews.

4. I pray fervently. If you are a Muslim like me, make use of the last 10 days of the next year Ramadan judiciously. If they rank us by how much will pray, I think I will be on top 1-3%.

Also yes, despite all of my prep,there were still a no of things I felt I didn't do well like the 5 minutes presentation (I was a little bit nervous at the beginning) and some other little things. So the bottom line is, PwC isnt looking for perfect candidates. Most of us that got in are not perfect!!

I think this is all I have for now, if I still remember anything, I will always come back here and share.

Pls pardon all of my typos,I am just too lazy at proofreading grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Also in addition to above, please prepare to ask a great question. This made a lot if difference for me. My interviewers spent close to 10 minutes to answer just one single question I asked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sarahtessy: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
You did a great job here Scholar.

The next set of applicant will appreciate this much.

Thank you.

Scholar94:
Also in addition to above, please prepare to ask a great question. This made a lot if difference for me. My interviewers spent close to 10 minutes to answer just one single question I asked

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Scholar94:

By great, do you mean technical questions?

If yes, that is very tricky and dependent on the interviewer.

I'd suggest you ask simple and relatable questions. You're applying for a GT role so they're not expecting you to know too much..

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tokkson:

By great, do you mean technical questions?

If yes, that is very tricky and dependent on the interviewer.

I'd suggest you ask simple and relatable questions. You're applying for a GT role so they're not expecting you to know too much..
thanks for this. I don't mean asking technical or uncleared one. I mean a question that is well thoughtful, simple but unique. Not the usual question that can be easily find on line... That's my opinion tho
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Scholar94:
thanks for this. I don't mean asking technical or uncleared one. I mean a question that is well thoughtful, simple but unique. Not the usual question that can be easily find on line... That's my opinion tho

Well, nice opinion though.

My questions were simple questions that showed my curiosity to know more about the firm.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Neviim:
Thanks to God.
2017 - dropped at test stage
2018 - Final stage (no offer)
2019 - psychometric test(verification stage)
2020- Final stage ( no offer)
2021 - Offer Letter.

Never give up fellas. Always look up to Jesus.
Omo na you be the real MVP..5 times!!. Mine na child play o.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Msrchyma(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations to the new associates. You’ve gotten a shot at an amazing career and future, don’t mess it up.

For the Abuja folks, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the team. See you shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Scholar94:
Omo na you be the real MVP..5 times!!. Mine na child play o.
I just couldn't give up. All Glory to God
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Neviim:
I just couldn't give up. All Glory to God
Yes bro. Never give up!!... That's the spirit. All thanks to God
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by HarunaWest(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Msrchyma:
Congratulations to the new associates. You’ve gotten a shot at an amazing career and future, don’t mess it up.

For the Abuja folks, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the team. See you shortly.
Hi boss. Does the pay for entry level make sense?..I intend to submit ma partners CV there.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Soccer25: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2021
I was successful too and would resume in the Lagos office. What are the tools we will be given and the processes as well?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ocon: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2021
olatoke25:
Allihamdulilah!!!!
congratulations cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Soccer25: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Ocon:
congratulations cheesy
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2021
JayHymn:
You guys should just put your mind in first week of September. It doesn't look like they want to send it this August but if it happens, good!

Boss I greet you.
Been a while you posted here, I hope you are good and it was a success mail for you.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by tree63: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Neviim:
Thanks to God.
2017 - dropped at test stage
2018 - Final stage (no offer)
2019 - psychometric test(verification stage)
2020- Final stage ( no offer)
2021 - Offer Letter.

Never give up fellas. Always look up to Jesus.

Success is the milestone achieved after struggles and perseverance.{God factor too} Congratulations bro.

Hearty congratulations to everyone that got the offer letter and doff my heart to everyone that have come this far; for the grit, perseverance and push.

We win smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by treelineinnovat: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hi, guys
Is it just offer letter you got?
How about medicals?
When is resumption?

Please I need a prompt response.
Thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
treelineinnovat:
Hi, guys
How about medicals?
When is resumption?

Thank you.
We don't have info about medical yet. Resumption is October 4
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
treelineinnovat:
Hi, guys
How about medicals?
When is resumption?

Thank you.

Offer letter.

Medicals would come within 6 months probation period.

Resumption is 4th of October.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tokkson: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suzybabe:
I haven’t gotten any mail yet! I’m starting to panic! Are they sending success mail 1st??

I hope you've received success mail too?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ocon: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Scholar94:
Alamdulilahi
congratulations cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.