Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc (2642 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by owobokiri(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Staying put in Nigeria means that once in a while, you have to be visited with a president who for whatsoever premodial reasons, will decide to turn you a slave in your own country. That's unacceptable
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Let me school you for free.

SS geopolitical zone is made up of artificially created states with boundaries arbitrarily drawn.

The Niger Delta region is made up of ethnic nationalities who have come to accept the name as a regional identity. Niger Delta has almost nothing to do with state boundaries but ethnic boundaries. NOTE that there are Niger Deltan ethnicities in SE (Ndoki) and SW (Arogbo & Apoi Ijaws) just as there are non-Niger Deltan ethnicities in the SS too (Aniocha, Oshimili, Egbema, Asa, Ndoni, Etchie).

The state boundaries can change or die anytime, but the ethnic boundaries are eternal.
Lol, see who wants to school someone when he is vomiting a pile of ignorant garbage. If some of you in the country decide to go call yourself Niger deltans that's your own personal business, it won't change the meaning of Niger delta in the Nigerian context. It's just like if tivs and jukuns come together and decide to call themselves middle beltans, does that mean other state like kogi and plateau that are part of the middle belt stop being part of the middle belt because some part decided to start calling themselves middle beltans? The term Niger delta existed long before any group of people decided to call themselves Niger deltans so that you along the line chose to start referring to yourselves as Niger deltans doesn't mean other people in the Niger delta that are not part of your arrangement cease to exist as part of the Nigerian Niger delta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta#:~:text=The%20Niger%20Delta%2C%20as%20now,%2C%20Delta%2C%20and%20Rivers%20States.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by amuwo1980: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:
They only want the Niger Delta region under the igbo sphere of influence (igbo lebensraum) as shared to them by the British divide and conquer rule.
Get out of the concentration camp the abokis kept you and your fathers without u knowing it , that’s if u are real ijaw man

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by JohnSin97: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Marine54:
shut The hell up! What do mean by Niger Delta Last time I checked Imo, Abia and ondo state are among Niger Delta States..
Take your Ignorance else where..

Remove Ondo from your foolishness...
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by amuwo1980: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

Lol, see who wants to school someone when he is vomiting a pile of ignorant garbage. If some of you in the country decide to go call yourself Niger deltans that's your own personal business, it won't change the meaning of Niger delta in the Nigerian context. It's just like if tivs and jukuns come together and decide to call themselves middle beltans, does that mean other state like kogi and plateau that are part of the middle belt stop being part of the middle belt because some part decided to start calling themselves middle beltans? The term Niger delta existed long before any group of people decided to call themselves Niger deltans so that you along the line chose to start referring to yourselves as Niger deltans doesn't mean other people in the Niger delta that are not part of your arrangement cease to exist as part of the Nigerian Niger delta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta#:~:text=The%20Niger%20Delta%2C%20as%20now,%2C%20Delta%2C%20and%20Rivers%20States.
What gibberish is this one saying ?
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
amuwo1980:

What gibberish is this one saying ?
If you decoded that as gibberish then your brain is faulty and needs to be fixed.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Marine54(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Remove Ondo from your foolishness...
Ignorance, Go and ask FG to remove Ondo as oil producing state....

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by amuwo1980: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

If you decoded that as gibberish then your brain needs to be fixed.
In all honesty , did u make any sense of that senseless rant you did there , utter baloney
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by lordcabasa(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
W
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by BiafIntel: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The same Borno people descended to where they are.

So the indigenous Biafran people are the Ndigbo and migrated to the south east Nigeria?

Go and borrow sense
Illiterate, if you understand that the ancient map doesn't contain all the known areas of today, reason why you have just about 5 kingdoms scattered broadly on the map. Those are Zanfara, Benin, Borno, Biafra, Ethiopia. Nama brain, when more/new places were later added on the map, the original places of all the first names started to fall into shape. Cow brain, do you need more lessons?
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
He's right. We don't want secession, we only want referendum.

If you know you know.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by ijawcitizen(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
amuwo1980:

Get out of the concentration camp the abokis kept you and your fathers without u knowing it , that’s if u are real ijaw man

Thanks for the advice.

But may I remind you that we Ijaws were the first to insist on getting out of this "concentration camp" the abokis are keeping you and your fathers without you knowing it, but guess who spilled our bloods to bring us back to the concentration camp?

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Amotolongbo(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
[s]
BiafIntel:

Illiterate, if you understand that the ancient map doesn't contain all the known areas of today, reason why you have just about 5 kingdoms scattered broadly on the map. Those are Zanfara, Benin, Borno, Biafra, Ethiopia. Nama brain, when more/new places were later added on the map, the original places of all the first names started to fall into shape. Cow brain, do you need more lessons?
[/s]claptrap
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Who mentioned oil here?

I can see you are just an eternally pained igbo man who lost control of the oil his people in power manipulated for, killed for, and promulgated the unification decree for, only for fulani to step in to reap the fruit of Igbo labours.

You talk about oil as if it has benefitted you or your region is anyway. You so called oil communities are the worse of marginalized groups in Nigeria. Your oil is just like a rent money paid to bear the Nigeria name. No meaningful development in your place despite years of milking. Tell me a single city developed like Abuja with the so called oil money?

Wait and see what will become of you lots when the oil runs out or become useless, to realize just how wretched you are. Continue deceiving yourself that you have oil money while the rest of the country keep robbing you with your active connivance. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
amuwo1980:

In all honesty , did u make any sense of that senseless rant you did there , utter baloney
You are a bloody ignoramus. I put a link there for you to go read and educate yourself but you will rather blather like a fool after being drunk on the fantastic yet ignorant tales you have been told by whoever your source of information is. The internet is there for you, go and do your own research about the term Niger delta and present me with any evidence that is contrary to what I just said. I don't waste time on ignoramuses that argue ignorantly without evidence. I've provided a source for you and I will provide more if you want it, provide your own authentic source for claiming that my opinion is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by ijawcitizen(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

Why are you entangling yourself deeper in your confusion when I have offered you a simple way out of ignorance?

@the bolded, See how you confused yourself by mentioning some M'beltan ethnicities (Jukun and Tiv) and ignorantly mix it up with STATES (Kogi and plateau) as making up the MB!...you do really love relishing in self confusion, don't you?

The middle belt region, is not made up of states but of ethnic boundaries. The moment you understand this simple logic as it applies to both the MB & ND, ignorance will loose it's grip on your brain.

Well, I am glad you used the term Nigerian (and biafran) definitions of Niger Delta...there lies your confusion.

Nigeria or igbos can not define Niger Delta for Niger Deltans. We Niger Deltans will define ourselves. Contrary to what you just opined, All Niger Deltan ethnicities are well captured under the Real Niger Delta region.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by ijawcitizen(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You talk about oil as if it has benefitted you or your region is anyway. You so called oil communities are the worse of marginalized groups in Nigeria. Your oil is just like a rent money paid to bear the Nigeria name. No meaningful development in your place despite years of milking. Tell me a single city developed like Abuja with the so called oil money?

Wait and see what will become of you lots when the oil runs out or become useless, to realize just how wretched you are. Continue deceiving yourself that you have oil money while the rest of the country keep robbing you with your active connivance. Smh

Before this so called OIL you're sing about came, you igbos were our slaves and beneath us in every sphere of life. I assure you that when the same oil is gone, things will revert back to its former status.

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by PHijo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Thanks for the advice.

But may I remind you that we Ijaws were the first to insist on getting out of this "concentration camp" the abokis are keeping you and your fathers without you knowing it, but guess who spilled our bloods to bring us back to the concentration camp?

Tell him now!

Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi. Two Igbo soldiers!
Maybe the kid needs to be told. All these Igbo kids born in the 90s and 2000s know next to nothing.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by BiafIntel: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]claptrap
Typical fulani illiterate, you have nothing to say again. Uneducated dunce!!
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Amotolongbo(f): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
[s]
BiafIntel:

Typical fulani illiterate, you have nothing to say again. Uneducated dunce!!
[/s]another claptrap
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Why are you entangling yourself deeper in your confusion when I have offered you a simple way out of ignorance?

@the bolded, See how you confused yourself by mentioning some M'beltan ethnicities (Jukun and Tiv) and ignorantly mix it up with STATES (Kogi and plateau) as making up the MB!...you do really love relishing in self confusion, don't you?

The middle belt region, is not made up of states but of ethnic boundaries. The moment you understand this simple logic as it applies to both the MB & ND, ignorance will loose it's grip on your brain.

Well, I am glad you used the term Nigerian (and biafran) definitions of Niger Delta...there lies your confusion.

Nigeria or igbos can not define Niger Delta for Niger Deltans. We Niger Deltans will define ourselves. Contrary to what you just opined, All Niger Deltan ethnicities are well captured under the Real Niger Delta region.
Don't go ahead of yourself, I mentioned kogi and plateau states because of the analogy I gave about Tivs and jukuns. There are no tivs and jukuns in either of the two states I mentioned, so if the Tivs and Jukuns decide to call themselves middle beltans does that make berom and tarok in plateau state to cease being part of the middle belt in Nigeria? You ijaws can not also define for us what the Niger delta means. The term Niger delta was used to define the region long before any of you decided to appropriate the name and start answering Niger deltans, that doesn't mean other ethnic nationalities in the Niger delta cease to be part of the Niger delta. A group of you can't just gather yourselves and arrogate to yourselves the power to choose who is or who isn't part of the Niger delta. You are an ijaw man, an itsekiri man is an itsekiri just as an Igbo man is an Igbo man. Anyone from these and more ethnic nationalities whose lands fall within the Niger delta are Niger deltans!! The Niger delta is not a tribe, it's a region. These things can be historically ascertained. An ijaw man or whoever else for that matter can't just wake up one day and say his people are the true Niger deltans while other Niger deltans are not real Niger deltans. Use your Google and study about the history and geography of the Niger delta because it's obvious you have been brainwashed with a lot of fake stories that can't be backed up by history.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by OdumegwuOjukwu: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Before this so called OIL you're sing about came, you igbos were our slaves and beneath us in every sphere of life. I assure you that when the same oil is gone, things will revert back to its former status.

I see, so delusion is part of your mental illness. I thought it was only depression.

3 Likes

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
See this indomie idiot with his eyes like chicken eyes
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
The South East Kpekus don dey enter your Brain Well Well man grin grin grin
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:

Tell him now!

Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi. Two Igbo soldiers!
Maybe the kid needs to be told. All these Igbo kids born in the 90s and 2000s know next to nothing.
Shut your dirty mouth. Adaka boro picked up arms to fight against the Nigerian government of which Ironsi was the head of state and Ojukwu the Administrator of the Eastern region. That they headed the government doesn't mean that the army that fought Adaka boro was an Igbo army or fighting on behalf of Igbos. It was a Nigerian army made up of people from all over Nigeria fighting on behalf of Nigeria. When the Nigerian army went to fight the biafrans did Adaka Boro himself and other Ijaws not fight on the Nigerian side to prevent the break up of the same Nigeria? You are the one that sounds like you know next to nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Who is this
. The guy that recently acquired Right To Nack A South East Nigerian Kpekus

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Tangiblehandwork: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
I won't believe this until a referendum is conducted
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mate is probably smoking mosquito poo.
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Faber(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Ignoramus

IMO, Abia and Ondo are under the preview of a federal agency called NDDC, they are not Niger Deltans.

By the way, Niger Delta is made up of ethnic nationalities, not states.

Imo and Abia are Niger Delta. And na Niger Delta man Kaduna Nzeogwu from Delta State killed the Northorners in 1966 Coup. But Igbos are being blamed when then mastermind of the coup was from Okpanam in Delta State.

NDDC is now different from Niger Delta abi?

1 Like

Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by PHijo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

Shut your dirty mouth. Adaka boro picked up arms to fight against the Nigerian government of which Ironsi was the head of state and Ojukwu the Administrator of the Eastern region. That they headed the government doesn't mean that the army that fought Adaka boro was an Igbo army or fighting on behalf of Igbos. It was a Nigerian army made up of people from all over Nigeria fighting on behalf of Nigeria. When the Nigerian army went to fight the biafrans did Adaka Boro himself and other Ijaws not fight on the Nigerian side to prevent the break up of the same Nigeria? You are the one that sounds like you know next to nothing.

It is obvious stupidity is a common trait you IPOBISTS share!

The same Ojukwu who helped quell Adaka Boro's secession attempt tries to leave Nigeria some months later with the same Adaka Boro's people and you expected him to celebrate?

Make una try get sense small abeg!
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by amuwo1980: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:

You are a bloody ignoramus. I put a link there for you to go read and educate yourself but you will rather blather like a fool after being drunk on the fantastic yet ignorant tales you have been told by whoever your source of information is. The internet is there for you, go and do your own research about the term Niger delta and present me with any evidence that is contrary to what I just said. I don't waste time on ignoramuses that argue ignorantly without evidence. I've provided a source for you and I will provide more if you want it, provide your own authentic source for claiming that my opinion is wrong.
More baloney
Re: Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc by Abascoh: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
amuwo1980:

More baloney
Shut the hell up!! ignorant fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) / Oyedepo Dodged A Bullet / Haba! This 25% Spread Is So Easy To Understand Naah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.