Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) (48856 Views)

General Anthony Ukpo Is Dead (Pictures) / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by blinking001(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Very Ok. Let another take his sit seat and continue where he stopped. Death is everyone's final bus stop.
Many poor people has lost their lives to insecurity while politicians worry more about next election. No sentiments ... Oga bye bye!!
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by extol1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor4tune:
What exactly is killing young men in the house of reps
death
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by YorubaLord: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor4tune:

GREED! It shall end up killing all Nigerian Politicians and their families! angry
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Abalado(f): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Did this idiot's knw how many Nigerians are dying everyday ni,abeg make we rest jor ,RIP to the dead...
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor4tune:
PACTS maybe
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Acidiously: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Really, just like his slogan; gari has truly waye
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Golan007:

How is this relevant?

Very relevant for the living....not the dead who lose their souls without Jesus, the Christ
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Gharial: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor4tune:

Excess enjoyment
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Downey(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Emmasnoop(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
HOPE HE STOLE SOME MONEY WITH HIM TO THE GRAVE SO THAT HE CAN BRIBE HIS WAY, WHEN HE GET TO THE GATE OF HEAVEN.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Kingdavidoduse(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
E choke
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
The death rate in this country these days is becoming worrisome. These deaths are not ordinary! Most of these people are dying due to direct or indirect effects of covid19 on the body.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by doublecross(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good news
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
RIP

If our leaders think they will one day die like this man, they will act right

My dear, you think so or you know so? The people you are referring to literally have no conscience. Things like this don't move them else why their evil is apparently limitless
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperor4tune:

RichDad1:
Lots of them had died since last year

Famundpropertie:
Wetin dey kill them?

Juju of course or demonic. Here in Africa we don't believe in science, only juju and religion. Covid arrived and all of a sudden middle aged are dying all over. But we don't see any connection. Nothing like covid!
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na so e go go round in the house....

More death fall on all of una in the house.

Ogun kill all of una there!
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jman06:
The death rate in this country these days is becoming worrisome. These deaths are not ordinary! Most of these people are dying due to direct or indirect effects of covid19 on the body.

No, no, no! How dare you! Nothing like covid! It can only be juju or demonic. That's all we know here in Africa: juju and religion!
See my post above

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by saintruky(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Brief illness don finally dey come back... Covid bench am since
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Iliyasdass(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
No more news like," He died of Covid-19 complications"..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
PoliteActivist:

No, no, no! How dare you! Nothing like covid! It can only be juju or demonic. That's all we know here in Africa: juju and religion!
See my post above
I tell you! I fear for this country. One day a deadly disease might take us unawares and decimate our population and our religious zealots will be as helpless as everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Damned I saw him last week that's very wrong and bad news.My condolence to his family and to his constituency with APC APC family.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by olatdove: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
That death should also come for Southwest Reps and Senators that has nothing to offer us than destroying our country.
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by garfield1: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Damned I saw him last week that's very wrong and bad news.My condolence to his family and to his constituency with APC APC family.

So painful.I wonder what is killing apc lawmakers.last week it was haruna maitala.now,it is aliyu lere who toiled through the courts to reclaim his mandate.anyway,apc will easily win lere federal constituency
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
They got him!
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
He must have had lots of plans ahead of 2023 . They're busy consulting on who would be president in 2023 amid a volatile and insecure atmosphere in Nigeria where the masses are being slaughtered like ram, but many of them don't even know they wouldn't even witness 2022 . Rip to him
Re: Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
May God help us and make our days long very painful indeed.
garfield1:

So painful.I wonder what is killing apc lawmakers.last week it was haruna maitala.now,it is aliyu lere who toiled through the courts to reclaim his mandate.anyway,apc will easily win lere federal constituency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.