Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Real Reasons For Too Much Pain At Childbirth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Real Reasons For Too Much Pain At Childbirth (311 Views)

Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons For Too Much Pain At Childbirth by ennyspalace(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Women who contact me for Antenatal counsel suggests that I put out this article. Many times, I get to educate women of childbearing age on how to deal with their Antenatal and Postnatal periods.

Just last week, 20 moms reached out 15 of them were particular about Reasons for too much pain at Childbirth.

If you've worked with me for sometime, you'll realise that it is possible to achieve a near painless delivery of your baby. This includes whether you're a first timer or returning mother. Not knowing this only shows that you're ignorant of that which can cause you severe pain and trauma.

Some of them include

1. UNPREPAREDNESS
This is the most ignored mistake I've seen pregnant moms commmit.

Sure, you're prepared by getting all the delivery and baby stuffs together, already chosen the baby's name and sewn the Gorgeous attire for the child's naming/dedication.

Nevertheless, you're never psychologically prepared. Most moms especially first timers ignore the mental work up of the birthing process and as a result, feel more pain than prepared for.

2. EATING FOR TWO
A lot of people may advise expecting mothers to eat for two, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy when the baby is bigger.

However, intake of more calories than required may cause problems, like gestational diabetes; your baby becomes so big that it cannot pass through your birth canal causing too much pain.

If you're an expecting mother, you definitely need to eat more during pregnancy, but not for an entire other person.

3. VAGINA INJURIES
Are you aware that why most mothers opt for Ceaserean Section is not because they can't deliver normally, but because of their experiences and stories they've heard of.

Stories of degrees of laceration, how the pelvic tilted, how much pain was endured for bringing another human to this world.

Most times the pain from vagina injurues are greater than Labour pains, some women end up taking years to recover from the trauma that is totally avoidable in the first place.

Failure to apply the techniques to prevent vagina injurues will definitely lead to more vagina injurues irrespective of whether it's your first time or not.

Talking about techniques to prevent vaginal injuries, I would like to introduce you to my Senior Colleague, the very person who taught me proven ways that has worked for over 250 women during childbirth.

I call her the commander-in-Chief of all pregnant moms and moms to be.

If you aspire to have a near painless vagina delivery, she should be your Confidant and goes by the name Nurse Nma.

Imagine having an opportunity you know will save you TIME, TEARS and COST so that you can enjoy motherhood and have your man loving you the more, will you look past it? Will you be happy with yourself? Who will you blame for not taking action?

Well, this opportunity is not open to everyone, but if you're serious about your well-being and your home,
then I want an injury free birth for you and this is why I want you to read about to her yourself where she shares her own experience of motherhood and how she was able to achieve a near painless vagina delivery with you.

Click here to get Knowledge as this is for a limited time

https:///yshmz2dr

Cheers to an injury free birth.

Contact me on /2348061343013

(1) (Reply)

Who Can I Report This Rape Case To? Doctors Help / What Happens When A Poison Expires? / Covid-19 Vaccine, have you been vaccinated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.