Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Missing Person..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person..... (501 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good evening everyone. My aunty house help have been missing since 1st of April 2021 in Ago Palace, Okota Lagos. she's just 16years, she left the house around 7:30pm through the back door while everyone was in the seating room. She doesn't know anyone in Lagos here or have a phone no trace or any news from anyone since then she just came to Lagos 2week of March. The case has been reported to the Ago Police station. plz any useful information will be highly appreciated. You can contact me on 08090791166.
Please help me push to front page. Thanks.
Re: Missing Person..... by asira4: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
She left thru the back door means she went to meet someone. She will be back when she's done with what she went to do. Mark my words, and pls come back to quote me that she's back wen it happens.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person..... by Pierohandsome: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
People should learn to treat their maids well. No one will leave their comfort zone if they are treated well.

She might have been going through hell and abuse from her madam,hence she decided to escape just to have peace

1 Like

Re: Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pierohandsome:
People should learn to treat their maids well. No one will leave their comfort zone if they are treated well.

She might have been going through hell and abuse from her madam,hence she decided to escape just to have peace
She's is not maltreated for one day. This a family I know so well. Maybe a guy deceived her.
Re: Missing Person..... by MickzyDonald: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
you should upload her picture also for quick identification, perhaps also question your aunt if she's been maltreating the maid because no one wants to leave the comfort zone you've been enjoying
Re: Missing Person..... by Pierohandsome: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
IkengaBoss:

She's is not maltreated for one day. This a family I know so well. Maybe a guy deceived her.
I don't expect you to admit that she was been maltreated.

Which guy will deceive a girl to leave her comfort zone and follow the man?

1 Like

Re: Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
you should upload her picture also for quick identification, perhaps also question your aunt if she's been maltreating the maid because no one wants to leave the comfort zone you've been enjoying
please how can I upload pictures to it ? I attached hewr picture buh am surprised it didn't upload..
Re: Missing Person..... by MickzyDonald: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
IkengaBoss:

please how can I upload pictures to it ? I attached hewr picture buh am surprised it didn't upload..
try uploading it one by one
Re: Missing Person..... by johhbekeboh09: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
IkengaBoss:
Good evening everyone. My aunty house help have been missing since 1st of April 2021 in Ago Palace, Okota Lagos. she's just 16years, she left the house around 7:30pm through the back door while everyone was in the seating room. She doesn't know anyone in Lagos here or have a phone no trace or any news from anyone since then she just came to Lagos 2week of March. The case has been reported to the Ago Police station. plz any useful information will be highly appreciated. You can contact me on 08090791166.
Please help me push to front page. Thanks.

How come you people deliberately omitted her photograph in your thread
Re: Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

please it was not omitted. I have been trying to add her photograph. am new here my first time of posting. after uploading a picture in the attachment session it won't still upload. someone should help me plz.
Re: Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Re: Missing Person..... by IkengaBoss(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=IkengaBoss post=100546122][/quote]
Re: Missing Person..... by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pierohandsome:

U HV said it all, that little girl was being maltreated and op won't know or might know but trying to play innocency.
I HV worked as a volunteer with an NGO that deals on domestic violence, child abuse and landlord and tenant issue, I can bet my last lobo that op's aunty really maltreated that girl or somebody in that house maltreated or sexually abused that little girl.
Op two people are in a better position to answer it
1. Madam
2. Oga madam
3. If madam HV grown up male children
I HV a lot to say but let me stop here

1 Like

Re: Missing Person..... by Youngsage: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why should a 16 year old be anybody's maid in the first place
Re: Missing Person..... by drmikeadams(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Most naija women maltreat their house help....forget their fake pretence and religious hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me If You Can / This Taught Me Patience In Life. / Eedc Bill Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.