Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (66117 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by fergie001: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
DIG Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), fdc holds a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) and a BA (ED) in Political Science from the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) and Bayero University, Kano respectively.

He is a member of Course 22/2014, a fellow of National Defence Col!ege and a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police.

DIG Alkali has attended several professional courses/workshops. He has held several strategic positions in the past.

“These include: Assistant Inspector-General of Police in-charge of Zone-5 Benin, Zone-4 Makurdi, Zone-7 Abuja, Commissioner of Police FCT and Delta Commands amongst others. Until his posting as the DIG in-charge Finance and Administration in November 2020, he was Force Secretary at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

He was elevated Commissioner of Police on January 27, 2014 and
later Assistant Inspector-General of Police on July 12, 2016.

He was promoted Acting Deputy Inspector-General of Police in-charge of (Finance and Administration) in November 2020, and later
re-assigned to head the Force Criminal Investigation Department on December 18, 2020.

DIG Alkali (born March 01, 1963) hails from Geidam Local Government Area of Yobe State and enlisted into the Police Force on the 15th of March, 1988. He is married with children.

He is due for retirement on March 01, 2023.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by qualityalone: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
we now have two IGPs , one in owerri giving orders to crush his generation and one in abuja

394 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
The IGP in Owerri must be 'shocker' & 'confuser' than I am right now shocked

Clearly, some other persons control power bcoz the appointment is meant come from the VP in the absence of the president; I am sure he is also shocked that Nigeria just experienced her first ever Police coup

60 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
The crusher have been crush
This one don carry biography
U think say na by biography

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by LibertyRep: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Let's see as the drama unfolds.

Did they not argue that the current or is it ex - IGP, Adamu can act in perpetual as long as Buhari wishes?

Congratulations to the new IGP anyways, let him roll up his sleeves already.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by kettykin: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Thank God Buhari removed the old ineffectual , inept IGP. I pray the new IGP will approach things differently and use intelligence to resolve this issue instead of giving foolish rash orders that will complicate issues

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by LMS1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wetin I Wan Carry Pesin Profile Do
Profile Were Nor Contain All The Bribes Wen E Collect For Highway And For Office Na That One Be Profile?
Abeg Shift!!
Profile Ko Biography Ni!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Tangiblehandwork: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by OnyeOlokoro(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
no be by Bio oooo are u ready to uncrush what Adamu crushed grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by sammyj: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is getting out of hand. Bubu should have nominated an Easterner to soften the heart of the so called unknown gunmen ravaging the region. This would have also brought about balance in the security hierarchy from all the regions !!! shocked shocked shocked I pity Buhari and his weak nepostic tendencies !!!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Racoon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Buhari cant just hide his nepotism for once.Govt of northern Nigeria.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by fergie001: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
The crusher have been crush
This one don carry biography
U think say na by biography

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by PHPdeveloper200: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
his highest qualification is being a Fulani and northern Muslim.
hi nairalanders, I am a fullstack web developer. If you need a website to send SMS or emails to your customers, integrate payment gateway like paystack etc WhatsApp me on the number on my profile. I am affordable

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by obama30: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie001:
DIG Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), fdc holds a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) and a BA (ED) in Political Science. A fellow of the National Defence College and a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, AIG Alkali has attended several professional courses/workshops. He has held several strategic positions in the past.

“These include: Assistant Inspector-General of Police in-charge of Zone-5 Benin, Zone-4 Makurdi, Zone-7 Abuja, Commissioner of Police FCT and Delta Commands amongst others. Until his posting as the DIG in-charge Finance and Administration in November 2020, he was the Force Secretary.

He is an alumnus of Bayero University, Kano, and the University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID.

He was promoted Acting Deputy Inspector-General of Police in-charge of (Finance and Administration) in November 2020, and later
re-assigned to head the Force Criminal Investigation Department on December 18, 2020.

DIG Alkali (born March 01, 1963) hails from Geidam Local Government Area of Yobe State and enlisted into the Police Force on the 15th of March, 1988. He is married with children.

This one biography no strong self.

Any way my observations from his look, is that he's a wicked man, capable of making mockry decisions, and a tribalistic man.

I hope he will swear to serve Nigerians as law permitted, than swearing to serve the North and Buhari cabinets as thanks you gift for chosen him to serve as IG.

Hope the unknown IG at Owerri can still find his way to he's house

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by kennyade3h: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hope he will solve problems and not add to the problems already on ground
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Bobotic(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Buhari Vs Former IGP Adamu right about now grin grin grin

....You sent Imo State to fish out the fishes and disappoint me

I go comot ya teeth just now...you old man grin grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by DennisEche(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
IGP ALKALI TOUGH MAN, I REMEMBER HIS DAYS WHEN HE WAS FORCE SEC

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
E choke for Adamu

E hang for Adamu

E don spoil for Adamu.

IGP Adamu be like I no go leave this police work for una...

President Bubu be like go Owerri first maybe I no go commot you ASAP...

Now we have two IGP.....The one of Owerri Branch....

And the Other one of Abuja Branch....

This country nothing dey shock me again

35 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Splendor4(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
we all know the government will still control this one
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by EniolaJP(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Weldon
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by obembet(f): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie001:

Enlisted into the Police Force on the 15th of March, 1988.

I hope it won't pass 2023

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by makermix1: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
lol TWO IG

The IGP OF Owerri AND The IGP of Nigeria

25 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie001:
DIG Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), fdc holds a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) and a BA (ED) in Political Science from the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) and Bayero University, Kano respectively.

He is a member of Course 22/2014, a fellow of National Defence Col!ege and a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police.

DIG Alkali has attended several professional courses/workshops. He has held several strategic positions in the past.

“These include: Assistant Inspector-General of Police in-charge of Zone-5 Benin, Zone-4 Makurdi, Zone-7 Abuja, Commissioner of Police FCT and Delta Commands amongst others. Until his posting as the DIG in-charge Finance and Administration in November 2020, he was Force Secretary at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

FG govt didnot allow the EX-IG to even reach Abuja before removing him

Disgrace x infinity
shocked
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by iamyemiakins(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
The outgoing crusher (Adamu) welcoming the incoming crusher (Usman) into the crushing cult like

26 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hope it's not another clumzy oaf.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
fergie001:

Former IGP dey Owerri dey shout crush dem, crush dem

Meanwhile dem dey swear in his replacement for Abuja

this life balance na people wey dey inside no make am balance.

grin grin

grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by orohbiro(f): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Government for Fulani and by Fulani to Fulani. huhari has done well unlike goodluck who ass lick northerns during is time foolish man

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by GreaterFuture3: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ok, another man's turn to Chop has Come. Congratulations.

15 and 20 TONNES full cover Body Trucks Available For Hire. Serious persons Only, see Siggy for Contact[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by franchasng: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by Seniorwriter(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nonsense one sided political selection for a sensitive position.!
Always Clueless in doing things right
makermix1:
lol TWO IG

The IGP OF Owerri AND The IGP of Nigeria
Imagine this unforgivable Cluelessness been displayed by the President sorry Presidency...Enough said before they infect me with their Flu(Cluelessness)!!!
BTW Do you know that the NPF was formed on APRIL FOOLS DAY(1st April).
NICE they didn't announce this on April Fools Day I'm sure Adamu wouldn't have taken it seriously....Will he still continue with his commando act in Owerri?
pretydiva:
Dem don finally pursue that cone head igp grin
Frontail:
...The one in Owerri is the Real IGP while the iGP in Abuja is the one Acting for the IGP in Owerri since he is out of Abuja . We can't Leave the Force HQs without a General Overseer now ! grin grin grin

Owerri IGP ( i with Big Letter I )

Abuja iGP ( i with a Small letter i )

No more No Less cool
E CHOKE!!!!

SMH @how our Leaders run this blessed country!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dem don finally pursue that cone head igp grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.