Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time (301 Views)

Read Why You Must Not Joke With Thread App / These Are The Type Of Shit Coins And Airdrop You Shouldn't Joke With. X100 Coins / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by mosesaigbe(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Time is life and life is time, that is why it is called lifetime.

What you do with your time determines what you see in your bank account.

Why are you online now?

How is it helping your life, money and productivity?

Are you watching a video, are you reading a book or are you just chatting away your precious time!?

See ehn, you have no business doing any stupid chat if you are broke.

Yes I am going to be hard on you! If I have to knock your head, shake it and reset it so that you can succeed, I will do it, because I need to help you get out of this situation.

If you are broke, the only reason you should be chatting online is to increase your sphere of influence, respond to clients or market and promote your products and services.

If you are a guy here and you are using your time to chase after girls and your bank account is red, shame on you. You better wake up and get serious with your life.

And if you are a lady and your own is to watch BB Naija or watch Zeeworld or flip through Instagram aimlessly with the hope that one man will come and marry you and dump you in his house with plenty money... Shame on you too. You better wake up too.

You won't like me for this. I am not here to be liked. I am here to push you as your coach. I am not your Chief Value Officer for nothing.

The only thing the rich and the poor all have equally is 24 hours.

How they use it is what makes the difference.

If you sleep for 8 hours daily, you would have ended up sleeping 121 days out of the 365 days of the year (Do the maths)

121 days of sleep!

Even the Doctors that tell you to sleep 8 hours don't sleep for that long!

Ask any medical student if they sleep for 8 hours. That student will just fail in flying colours.

I've slept for only four hours a day for more than 3 years now. The other extra time has been used for growing my mind by watching valuable Youtube videos, reading countless books and in pursuit of kingdom business.

Will it be hard at beginning. I bet it will. Your body will resist it but just like every other new habit, it will get used to it.

Am I saying you shouldn't rest well, please rest after you've done productive work.

Sleep is not just for enjoyment, sleep is for regaining strength for more productive work.

You better be hard on yourself or life will be hard on you!

The truth of the matter is... Making money is hard, staying broke is also hard, choose your hard.

In conclusion, rich people spend their time learning how they will increase their wealth. Broke and poor people spend time watching BB Naija.

Hope you got Value?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by LMS1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Its Been Long I Go Broke,
And I Feel Like Going Broke For A While...... Pls I Need A Girlfriend, Apply In Person With A Correct CV. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by vickvan(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
You are on point.
Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by uthlaw: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2021
mosesaigbe:

Why are you online now?

Are you watching a video, are you reading a book or are you just chatting away your precious time!?

Yes I am going to be hard on you! If I have to knock your head, shake it and reset it so that you can succeed, I will do it, because I need to help you get out of this situation.

If you are broke, the only reason you should be chatting online is to increase your sphere of influence, respond to clients or market and promote your products and services.

If you are a guy here and you are using your time to chase after girls and your bank account is red, shame on you. You better wake up and get serious with your life.

And if you are a lady and your own is to watch BB Naija or watch Zeeworld or flip through Instagram aimlessly with the hope that one man will come and marry you and dump you in his house with plenty money... Shame on you too. You better wake up too.

You won't like me for this. I am not here to be liked. I am here to push you as your coach. I am not your Chief Value Officer for nothing.

If you sleep for 8 hours daily, you would have ended up sleeping 121 days out of the 365 days of the year (Do the maths)

121 days of sleep!

Ask any medical student if they sleep for 8 hours. That student will just fail in flying colours.

I've slept for only four hours a day for more than 3 years now. The other extra time has been used for growing my mind by watching valuable Youtube videos, reading countless books and in pursuit of kingdom business.

Will it be hard at beginning. I bet it will. Your body will resist it but just like every other new habit, it will get used to it.

Am I saying you shouldn't rest well, please rest after you've done productive work.

Sleep is not just for enjoyment, sleep is for regaining strength for more productive work.

The truth of the matter is... Making money is hard, staying broke is also hard, choose your hard.

In conclusion, rich people spend their time learning how they will increase their wealth. Broke and poor people spend time watching BB Naija.

Hope you got Value?
any update for us to make money,no job no money..

life no balance bro!
Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by uthlaw: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2021
LMS1:
Its Been Long I Go Broke,

And I Feel Like Going Broke For A While......
Pls I Need A Girlfriend,
Apply In Person With A Correct CV. grin
drop something for me na even na 1k!
Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by sulorog(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
mosesaigbe:

Why are you online now?

121 days of sleep!

Hope you got Value?

Op, show us the way Na.
Re: Why You Must Not Joke With Your Time by mosesaigbe(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Smile

Hit 070.33.26.95.49.

(1) (Reply)

Look At Where I Am Earning So Much Money Just Clicking And Watching Ads. / With Real Estate You Don't Have To Buy The Dip!!! / RMB Exchange, China Shopping, Taobao 168. Jingdong, Pinduoduo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.