Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Want Dembele To Remain With Us - Ronald Koeman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Dembele To Remain With Us - Ronald Koeman (137 Views)

Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat / Dembele To Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Dembele To Remain With Us - Ronald Koeman by OfficialDlh(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
FC Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman has revealed he would like France international Ousmane Dembele to remain at the club.

Ousmane Dembele was the hero for Barcelona last night has his second-half extra-time strike gave Barcelona all three points against Real Valladolid.

Recently Dembele has been linked with a move out of Barcelona and English side Manchester United is his likely destination which will probably end Dembele's four years plus stay with the La Liga giants.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/04/i-want-dembele-to-remain-with-us-ronald.html

(1) (Reply)

Embattled Dortmund Bat Off Haaland Speculation Before Man City Clash / EDO 2020: Games Continue As Both State And Federal Government Set Aside Differen / Premier League: Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.