Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,213 members, 6,246,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021 at 10:16 AM

Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? (3124 Views)

Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. / HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Brooke60(f): 1:15pm On Apr 07
My Redmi note 8 pro is a year plus, I never change anything in it not even the charger. Try again later bro.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by fortuneinspires: 1:16pm On Apr 07
javaRookie:
Well, I just got the redmi 9t yesterday and the phone is quite solid!! Battery is a beast!!
Camera too is good and fluid.

Op you need to try a Xiaomi phone asap!!

Got my Redmi Note 9s yesterday o...abeg the phone na BEAST.

My old infinix 8i wan kill me�

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by edoairways: 1:39pm On Apr 07
fortuneinspires:

Got my Redmi Note 9s yesterday o...abeg the phone na BEAST.

My old infinix 8i wan kill me�
How much?
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Galil: 1:45pm On Apr 07
LegalRambles:

I smell lies
No lies, started from redmi S2 to note 5 to note 6 pro, redmi 7, redmi note 7, note 8 and currently on note 9s with a plan to go onto the note 10 pro and I can beat my chest to say you goofed on this.
XIAOMI is a good brand, passed those phones down to people who are yet to carry out any form of repairs on them.
Let's just say you are careless, hence the regrets you have.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07
[quote author=javaRookie post=100554277]Well, I just got the redmi 9t yesterday and the phone is quite solid!! Battery is a beast!!
Camera too is good and fluid.

Op you need to try a Xiaomi phone asap!![/quotpe]
Can you give a honest review on the phone? Because I am planning to get this phone by month end
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by javaRookie: 2:04pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Phayteprecious1 post=100575338][/quote]
Enjoying the phone so far, the battery is superb, the fast charging is also awesome.

It's UI is sleek and very fast with lots of customizable features.

Gaming is also fluid with the Snapdragon 665.

Yet to explore every nook and cranny of the phone but from my experience so far, I am impressed.

Even the stock camera people bad mouth is very clear, more better than gcam in my own opinion.

A very good buy.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by hansomb: 3:34pm On Apr 07
Brooke60:
My Redmi note 8 pro is a year plus, I never change anything in it not even the charger. Try again later bro.
my last itel phone cost me more than 10 chargers, I no know mayb na NEPA or na d phone dey blow them.
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by theTranslator: 3:45pm On Apr 07
Randerl:
Is that King's picture??
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Brooke60(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07
hansomb:
my last itel phone cost me more than 10 chargers, I no know mayb na NEPA or na d phone dey blow them.
Na the product biko. All Redmi phones I have used, I have never change chargers.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by tamdun: 4:55pm On Apr 07
hansomb:
you can get all ur accessories from Xiaomi thread store on nairaland..
Link abeg
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by angelusbrut: 5:01pm On Apr 07
No regret,I have been using my redmi 7 for the past 1 yr and 9 months,no issues despite the fact that I had accident and the camera screen got broken,but it's still good
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by sagieramos(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07
My Redmi note 8 since last year... No hardware nor software issue... Never been formatted...
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by LegalRambles(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07
RealEzee:
the lambos way dey land island shey spare parts dey ladipo? abeg make u dey try sleep

So for your mind Xiaomi na Lamborghini

Wetin you go come call Samsung and iPhones
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Phayteprecious1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 07
javaRookie:

Enjoying the phone so far, the battery is superb, the fast charging is also awesome.

It's UI is sleek and very fast with lots of customizable features.

Gaming is also fluid with the Snapdragon 665.

Yet to explore every nook and cranny of the phone but from my experience so far, I am impressed.

Even the stock camera people bad mouth is very clear, more better than gcam in my own opinion.

A very good buy.
Alright.... thanks
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by frankosivue(m): 12:16am On Apr 08
I have been using Redmi 6A for two years now and the only thing I don't like about the phone is the camera isn't great. Apart from that it's really cool. I might get another Xiaomi phone in the future or try out something different like Umidigi.
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by sunshineV: 12:43am On Apr 08
LegalRambles:

So for your mind Xiaomi na Lamborghini
Wetin you go come call Samsung and iPhones
guy u no get sense grin kai

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by hansomb: 2:55am On Apr 08
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by nongo123(m): 4:38am On Apr 08
I bought Redmi Note 8 on the 24th November last year, I lost it on my birthday (13 January) but I bought another RN8 on the 28th of January.

That is how good Xiaomi phones are!!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:42am On Apr 08
Rich4god:
Regret ke... My redmi 8 have been with me since Nov 2019. .. happens to be so portable and durable for me.
did the back of your phone peel off?
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:43am On Apr 08
YunqTee:
Same here bro. A yr plus with my redmi 8, no issues
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:44am On Apr 08
AdaugoChisom:
Never, my Redmi 8 is a year plus without issues.

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by queenfav(f): 6:12am On Apr 08
Zero regrets with xiaomi.I started with Redmi note 5 in 2018.Till date that phone i still like new, zero issues!I gave it out last year and got mi note 10 lite which i am enjoying now.Op, forget this propaganda, Xiaomi devices are solid! Find another work do!
This is coming from someone who has used flagship devices from apple and Samsung,xiaomi gives u so much for less.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by tosaino95(m): 7:14am On Apr 08
As i no get come give me the regret grin
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by tosaino95(m): 8:04am On Apr 08
frankosivue:
I have been using Redmi 6A for two years now and the only thing I don't like about the phone is the camera isn't great. Apart from that it's really cool. I might get another Xiaomi phone in the future or try out something different like Umidigi.
Xiaomi have poor camera in their phones that their short coming tho

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by frankosivue(m): 8:32am On Apr 08
tosaino95:

Xiaomi have poor camera in their phones that their short coming tho
I was thinking it's because I am using a budget phone.
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by YunqTee: 8:47am On Apr 08
Dynamiceagle:

No sir, It did not peel. still as fresh as today's bread. though na maintenance
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by tosaino95(m): 9:03am On Apr 08
frankosivue:
I was thinking it's because I am using a budget phone.
Maybe

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by Rich4god(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08
Dynamiceagle:

Nah.. it didn't.
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by tamdun: 4:20pm On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by scarycuteface(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08
FlipModeSquade:
Xiaomi don't have to pay to attack Transsion..

They allow their quality to speak for itself..

And the user spreads the Gospel.. grin
Same way Transsion users spread the gospel but una no go let them breathe
Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08
scarycuteface:
Same way Transsion users spread the gospel but una no go let them breathe
Lol..

Joke of the year..

You mean all these multiple account Transsion Marketeers that will be quoting and replying themselves? grin

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users: At What Point Did You Start Regretting Buying Xiaomi? by scarycuteface(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Joke of the year..

You mean all these multiple account Transsion Marketeers that will be quoting and replying themselves? grin

See? when it is about transsion you do not believe that the stories from their users are true but you want people to believe things about other brands. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. / Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro / The Samsung Gear S2 Is A Beautiful Round Apple Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.