Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (51215 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
1stHooligan:
She went for NYSC and never looked back. I don't much blame her but I hope she never finds what she's looking for.

She left with a part of me I am trying to get back
She will get what she's looking for because you are not her dad and she's not tied to you all in the name of the fornication things you did with her called Boyfriend. She's free to leave you at any time and vice versa

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by placeofallure(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
No experiences to share. Never been heartbroken, I always do the leaving.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
When I realised she saved my number with Honourable, I no know the constituency wey I represent

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by providencia(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
LagBae:
His number became unreachable since 2013.
And you didnt go to his house to check him up?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
He stopped calling having realized that he can never have me on his bed after spending so much money on me and other frivolities, kai I chop him money sha.Bamanga Dan Allah wherever you are please forgive me,may God touch your heart to forgive me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by LagBae(f): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
providencia:

And you didnt go to his house to check him up?

I tried his number with another line and it went through, plus I continued to see his posts on Facebook, so I knew he had ghosted me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by providencia(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
What's the coldest way you found out your relationship was over?
I hope you know this thread isn't frontpage worthy until you share yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by debbydams(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wasn't online for Two weeks I came back online only for him to block me..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by providencia(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
LagBae:

I tried his number with another line and it went through, plus I continued to see his posts on Facebook, so I knew he had ghosted me.
Oh, I see

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by omgtzsammie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
make i follow chip in..
my babe travelled to the UK for her masters she started forming activity. my brothers i just allow shit flush.... love no be by force just because i no dey Uk no mean say i nor go dey OK.

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
As we were going to the Park

It was already over

We never spoke again

5 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
BernieLee:
The clown took off my pictures on her facebook(and they were many).
Well, i went the extra mile. Yanked off her pics too, blocked her family members and friends and upgraded my side chic to full status. All in 24hrs, babe choke con dey beg but i wasn't swayed. Was actually good riddance.
Lessons learnt:
1. Keep your relationship off social media.
2. Avoid girls with a temper/short fuse.
3. If you no be strong man, avoid Edo girls like a plague.
4. Resist every attempt to turn you into a Simp.
5. For your sanity, run far from a toxic relationship.

Edo girls are controlling, though if they love you, they are loyal.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Alejoas(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
BernieLee:

*Bound

Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nato008(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
The5DME:
I'm a male.
but ur profile says female

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by BuySweetOrange: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
well another day
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by reubenobi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
debbydams:
Wasn't online for Two weeks I came back online only for him to block me..
tell us what you did to him?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
He stopped calling having realized that he can never have me on his bed after spending so much money on me and other frivolities, kai I chop him money sha.Bamanga Dan Allah wherever you are please forgive me,may God touch your heart to forgive me
He just didn't know how to play the game

15 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
1stHooligan:

You this gay modaffucker ... don't even mention me again in. your life. I am allergic to lowlifers like you
That's Zzor bro.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by 1stHooligan(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
That's Zzor bro.
Chief announcer. the advocate of all gay matters. your opinion doesn't matter sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
1stHooligan:

Chief announcer. the advocate of all jay matyers. your opinion doesn't matter sir

k.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by debbydams(f): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
reubenobi:
tell us what you did to him?
I didnt do anything tho, I dreamt about him nd I told him, he said I m not minding my business dats all o..eyes don see o

5 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
LagBae:

sorry about that, sure you've moved on a long time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by reubenobi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
debbydams:
I didnt do anything tho, I dreamt about him nd I told him, he said I m not minding my business dats all o..eyes don see o
lol... na only yahoo guys dey use that phrase oooo
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Pweetyccee(f): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Always claiming his busy and his hardly call me embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by youngking22(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
she left me on blue ticks. few weeks later she got married, we moovvveee

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Karleb(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH

Oh boy!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Cerebellum: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
ethicallyright:
This is the second time I'm telling this story.

I had a lovely childhood of Barbie cartoons from Mum's side and James Bond movies from Dad's angle. Day dreaming, soliloquizing and playing with my water gun were my hobbies, an apt representation of my desire to imitate the heroes of Hollywood spy actions I so much cherished.

My admission into a Federal University happened while I was still a teenager. Romance and love were not my thing ,and not still is. I dedicated the second decade of my life which corresponded with my time in University gambling with business ideas while trying to transform them into reality. I lost most but won few with distinction.

My childhood dream of being an "007" was still intact even though the rotation of the earth each day made it become more impossible . Every sunset went down with the futility of a possible spy career because of the specialization tertiary education offers.

A decent, fashionable, intelligent, well-behaved and handsome male in class wouldn't escape the wish list of his female classmates if he adds mystery to his A-list. I was unpredictable, spoke to a few and rarely laughed just to keep my top spy demeanor intact. The green lights started arriving , all but one I chose to ignore.

Vanessa's green light ranked above all others and of course any man, desperate or not , would give in to hers. With a slender but 8 shape , clear skin and foreign accent she was just too hot to ignore.

One morning she decided to take my route, out of a hundred routes, as passage to her seat in class. She stepped on my left toes which were inside my luxurious Prada dressing shoes , the only in our faculty. She told me "Sorry" and I nodded carelessly without trying to begin a conversation like most simps would do if they had an opportunity to.

From brushing her chest on my back to remind me of her soft yet erect young adult breasts to telling me to buy snacks for her during breaks , Vanessa's perseverance in the battle for my attention was intense. We fixed the date in a restaurant I couldn't afford as a student even though she ate the cheapest food there . I paid to maintain my class and establish my dominion.

Skipped her calls , didn't return her messages and ignored her in class. During a faculty dinner in a hotel outside Campus, I booked a decent room to relax after the end of the dinner at midnight. Vanessa appeared like a thespian in a red carpet for the dinner.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, boo. Why did you pretend you didn't notice me all these while?"

I said no other word, held her hands moved to the hotel room, unzipped her dress behind and pushed her to fall on the comfortable bed. Kissed her passionately and fondled her mammary glands until she informed me that she intends to go downstairs and pick her purse from the auditorium where the dinner held.

She left her phone with me, a rare assurance that she loved what I did to her body those few seconds and therefore she would return sooner. I went through her WhatsApp messages, the ones she archived and discovered that she's a member of a female cult. I did the needful and extracted the data for careful study at home and completed the process before she returned. I did this without a trace.

When she returned , the grin on her face was larger than life. I blindfolded her , stripped her and started with her belly, her upper body and then below her waist. I did it with conviction that there wouldn't be another opportunity so half a dozen of condoms would go to the incinerator the next day from our contact activity.

It was planting season , the rains were coming, and the air conditioning system was perfect. That was the coldest way I found out my 3-hour relationship with Vanessa was over.

Two weeks later , I worked on the data I extracted , printed the pictures and burned the videos to a CD. I put them in a brown envelope and dropped it on the desk of the Dean of Student affairs after breaking into his office at night with a master key. On Friday, names of those summoned by the school senate were pasted on the largest board in our University. "Vanessa middle name Surname " topped the list.

Dreams do come true. My dream of being a secret agent came true in the most absurd circumstance.

Damnn

I never read this so seriously but I hope it's true if it isn't you need hot slap

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Reex12(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
The5DME:
Though I'm still a teenager, I believe I can chip in something. Mine ended when we left secondary school as I refused to do yahoo, she left me and called me a broke nigga.
but you still ended up being a yahooboy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Slept With My Best Friend / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.