Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (51210 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
very heart breaking... sad

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

I was speechless and i no cry o but tears dey rust down my eyes..
Then I told her;

Me: Who's this guy?..

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Me: Mummy u mean this thing abi na Yahoo format be this?

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH
sad experience... but it should make you wiser ... I don't expect much from a woman... I don't even expect my future wife to be faithful to me... I don't want to be harshly surprised by any woman... I have come to know that in life... anything , I mean anything can happen...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
That's Zzor bro.
That jobless thing cheesy
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by 080bjaked(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2021

6 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I reject it for you lalasticlala. No power will make you breakup. Go in prayer sir.
Any power planning to scatter your home will not succeed IJN.
Divorce is not your portion IJN Amen.
Smh
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by placeofallure(f): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2021
bigpicture001:

You are a virgin.... Prove me wrong if am wrong

Not at all.
I'm very married grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2021
Leetika:
Met this girl in Abuja whilst serving. She was serving too..well she claimed she was a virgin and we should not do anything sexual.. I agreed . I would ask her to kiss me at least , she wouldn’t . She just didn’t wanna do anything sexual. But she is so quick to ask for money . Like I turned to her father. Money for hair , money for pad , money for data money for everything walahi..minus other embarrassing thing I did for love. I sha noticed that there’s no way this girl loves me. She is just in it to drain me. . She even asked me for iPhone 12 me that just finished serving. Struggling to get on my feet. We fought on this request. She told me to touch my savings so I can buy her the phone.. I said she should chill so I get money from another source as I can’t touch my savings .

Everyone told me this girl was using me sha but I still stayed. Anyways 2weeks ago she was in my house and one way or the other I found out she was sleeping with one of her bosses where she was working as a corper. I wish I can mention the name of the company cos the foolish married man is here on Nairaland also .

This evil soul told me she was going for a work trip to Enugu last December , said it was her job people taking her there and it’s by flight. And I should send her money to buy stuffs. I did but I wasn’t comfortable With it. I did not know they went to knack my girl in Enugu.. and I went to pick her back from the airport after dem don knack her.. the so called virgin wasn’t a virgin after all . I broke up . I put it to her that she cheated but this girl swore with her life that she didn’t for some reasons I could not show her my evidence.

Mr Arinze... I got nothing against u .. but u got a habit of chasing corpers posted in your office. How your wife doesn’t know u re cheating on her baffles me. I don let the girl go . Chop her. Na small thing make me change my mind do wetin my guys wan do u and that girl together. The. U know the debt is paid
The man didn't do you any wrong... its your girlfriend that surrendered her pussy to him as a burnt offering... e go shock you say the wife know say him dey cheat...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Sniper101(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2021
BiggyB242:

Edo girls are controlling, though if they love you, they are loyal.

Loyal wetin
where Dem loyal go ??

as a PH Boy who schooled over there (Ekpoma) I had dealings (or should I call it relationships) with many of Dem who claimed to love me very much...and I tell ya...those leeches ain't loyal...cos their own loyalty is as fake as fvck

abi na one time wen I dey browse one particular Babe website, her BF wey dey Benin call her, she tap me for shoulder say make I slow down on the browsing...as she took her guy's call.

na the kinda ppl wey u say dey loyal be that?

bros no talk o

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2021
SmellingAnus:
irony about life be say na one boy wey no spend much go chop you like fresh fish for bed...
Nah zzor nah, infact just 200 naira suya and she go open for you cheesy
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Fiscus105(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2021
fineboynl:
It’s seems to me I have a Foresight and sometimes people think I see visions, but it’s just my too much sense and instinct. I always walk out from relationships before it get to that point or the worst. There is always signs which many of you ignore. And beside I never put my mind fully in relationship. Always wearing an amor when going to into it as I see relationship as war and battle you have to be prepared for the the worst. That why I can like you today and dislike you tomorrow. And the next thing is to discontinue

At times you will not notice the slimmest of a single sign, either as a guy or lady.

2. Try not to see relationship as a battle, war even competition. Provided you are planning for peaceful marriage. Though, its safer to prepare for worse and it's applicable to ALL human endeavors and not relationship alone.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by emmaodet: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

she went to Nysc camp, I couldn't reach her after the third day she got there. I tried so many times to connect to her, but all attempts failed.
Finally, her line went through and when i asked her why happened, she confidently told me she gave her phone to someone who needed it urgently.
We talked, laughed and at the end of our conversation, she told me this: Teddy, I am sorry things aren't going as planned before I came here, i am seeing someone else and i really like him so much..

Then I told her;

Ex: You don't need to know him Teddy, I just want you to know we won't be talking on the phone anymore because he doesn't enjoy me talking to other guys..

Ex: Just try and understand, like I told you when we met the first time, I don't like to have anything with my ex-. So, please get someone to love you, i am sure you will be fine in no time. Bye, God bless you.

It was like i was listening to one of John Legend's song until she updated all her social apps dp with the new guy's pic and wrote MY KING..
OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH

grin grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by emmaodet: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
She will get what she's looking for because you are not her dad and she's not tied to you all in the name of the fornication things you did with her called Boyfriend. She's free to leave you at any time and vice versa

More reason i do tell people that only a fooolish man will take relationship serious nowadays

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by jaxxy(m): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

Then I told her;

OH MY GOD.. SIGHHH

She was probably dating the other while dating u or Smtn. Or did she just meet the new guy at nysc and he’s already her king? The timeline is abit confusing bt that’s gals for u.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Fiscus105(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Leetika:

Naa I have picture evidence of her and the man. Sex chats and nudes she sent him, plus how they frolick hotels in abuja here. Sad thing be say the fool they beg me make I no break up because she no cheat on me. All in the bid to keep wrecking me financially.Like see lies cos I no wan show her the evidence. Devil lives in human form with some girls

I ashamed as a man with what is happening to you, you are not man enough. In fact, you deserved more than what you are seeing in the hands of the girl.

A girl turns you to her ATM and yet not allow you to cuddle her not to talk of sex? Shouting virgin! Is it a crime or abomination to disvirgin her? Still you are not ashamed to say it on public forum, instead you are blaming Mr Arinze. Arinze who is a real man ,who knows what it takes to bed women.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by drmikeadams(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

I ashamed as a man with what is happening to you, you are not man enough, in fact you deserved more than what you are seeing in the hands of the girl.

A girl turns you to her ATM and yet not allow you to cuddle her not to talk of sex? Yet you are not ashamed to say it on public forum, instead you are blaming Mr Arinze , Arinze who is a real man ,who knw what it take to bed women.

Haha. It baffles me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by drmikeadams(m): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2021
KINGSATANREBORN:
When I realized that my EX Pelicanbeau was into runs. I applaud Antiediot for calling her old evening newspaper ass out.
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Duplexxx: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Ahasco(m): 2:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Yes that way exactly that way
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by shegun4sur: 2:31am On Apr 07, 2021
1stHooligan:
She went for NYSC and never looked back. I don't much blame her but I hope she never finds what she's looking for.

She left with a part of me I am trying to get back

She will find what she's looking for, you might be the one that will never find what you're looking for.
Why are some people so blind and selfish to believe that IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO LOVE YOU BACK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Frankicent(m): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2021
Leetika:
Met this girl in Abuja whilst serving. She was serving too..well she claimed she was a virgin and we should not do anything sexual.. I agreed . I would ask her to kiss me at least , she wouldn’t . She just didn’t wanna do anything sexual. But she is so quick to ask for money . Like I turned to her father. Money for hair , money for pad , money for data money for everything walahi..minus other embarrassing thing I did for love. I sha noticed that there’s no way this girl loves me. She is just in it to drain me. . She even asked me for iPhone 12 me that just finished serving. Struggling to get on my feet. We fought on this request. She told me to touch my savings so I can buy her the phone.. I said she should chill so I get money from another source as I can’t touch my savings .

Everyone told me this girl was using me sha but I still stayed. Anyways 2weeks ago she was in my house and one way or the other I found out she was sleeping with one of her bosses where she was working as a corper. I wish I can mention the name of the company cos the foolish married man is here on Nairaland also .

This evil soul told me she was going for a work trip to Enugu last December , said it was her job people taking her there and it’s by flight. And I should send her money to buy stuffs. I did but I wasn’t comfortable With it. I did not know they went to knack my girl in Enugu.. and I went to pick her back from the airport after dem don knack her.. the so called virgin wasn’t a virgin after all . I broke up . I put it to her that she cheated but this girl swore with her life that she didn’t for some reasons I could not show her my evidence.

Mr Arinze... I got nothing against u .. but u got a habit of chasing corpers posted in your office. How your wife doesn’t know u re cheating on her baffles me. I don let the girl go . Chop her. Na small thing make me change my mind do wetin my guys wan do u and that girl together. The. U know the debt is paid

Since you know him well..Why no f¢k his wife

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by emmaodet: 2:52am On Apr 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
you will never experience true love if you go in with this mindset. I think heartbreaks are worth the experience, you don't want to grow old and regret all you missed because of one smelling armour

Forget Love, there is none anywhere.
Our forefathers didn't use Love as a yardstick for marrying then and they did far better than this Lovey Lovey generation

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2021
NYSC don deal with men sha!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I personally know a lot of guys that lost their babes to the service.

If you're in a serious relationship with marriage in sight, do not allow your babe to serve in another state or location that isn't same with yours.

It will likely end in tears.

To the OP, I guess when she's letting you down gently, it kills one softly.

Heartbreak is part of life. Whether in romance, family or finance.

Take some Jack to forget and cry if you must. But afterwards, pick your sorry self up and move the Bleep on.

Cheers mate.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by joyousever(f): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2021
This your pidgin is tiring abeg!
Spectaclesawe25:
She said her parent prayed about our relationship and theirs no clear road....This na gal wey dey track me Dat year for uni ooo, wey me sf come later like, for final year I cm make am know sey I want smthn serious but not marriage for now, not knowing anoda broda dn dey toast am for I'm papa church, na so I receive one call like Dat with above message, like a week after na I'm I realize say na Dat broda wey she dey talk sey dey disturb am for Im papa church she dey follow, bfr I Sabi anything like ds, na wedding bells ooo... Two pikin dn drop wdin 3years,...Las Las na she chat me up lately on whatsapp and I flowed well with her, she was trying to know my update kindof but me just dey play her mind games... she no no say me sef dn marry and moved on.
But e pain me sha, it took me to shun many gals to like am back den, but when I wn cm balance na so she use vision drop me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by emmaodet: 3:22am On Apr 07, 2021
Dalil8:

I like the way you reason!

It's the same with me.

When you love and adore yourself so much, trust me you would never be bothered about someone else loving you.

My love is more than enough for myself.

Nigerian men lack self love, it's the reason why they are easily swindled by nigerian women in the name of love.

Gbam!!!!
You are 100% correct.
The truth is, most men lack what we call SELF AWARENESS.
We don't know our Value at all.
A lot of guys are doing well financially, very okay or comfortable yet the one running after women, begging and trying to impress them. Why? Lack of Self-awareness and trust me, most women don't pray that men should know it.
When i was broke/struggling, i was always on the other side of the relationship game, struggling to get a woman's attention and keep her. Even when i started working, i was still in that position - that fear of losing my gal, that insecurity despite doing fine and with a jobless lady - a lack of self awareness But after sometime (thanks to romanceland - honourable mentions like ubunja, martinez an co) i realized what i lacked is Self-development which gives birth to self awareness etc
What i lacked all this while was looking out for myself, improving myself rather than my woman through constantly making her happy with funds thereby upscaling herself more and getting more attention of higher men in social scale.
All the while, i have been trying to impress my pastors, my girlfriends, my teachers, my family and putting them first in other not to make them angry or annoyed with me but failed to listen to the voice of that Yearning little man within me crying for attention too. I was literally killing the inner man, i wasn't attending to him, i wasn't putting myself first, i was not selfish - i was the good nice mama's boy, the good nice bf until something CHANGED. A flip of switch, something of sort.
I started listening to the little dying man - self-awareness, self-improvement, self-development became my program.
Started doing shoppings - buying clothes i will rather not buy on a good day, changed my clothes/outfits, started gyming, trying to improve my english, focusing more on myself and then something starts happening - people/gfs/wife/in-laws all complaining am now very selfish, pastor giving me cold shoulder because am not looking his side again, my wife insecurity grew - she is now worried that am a changed man, always checking my phone secretly everytime (something i do before but now reverse is the case), saying am giving her a sleepless night, she is now highly insecured.
Tbh, am enjoying my new self and am now more relaxed and happier without the pressure of trying to impress others rather, they are the one on the hot seat trying to impress and get my attention.
I LOVE IT

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by KayCee92(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2021
SaintAlbert53:
yea you're right, thanks for your care. I just wish I could see her just one more time, I just want to thank and appreciate her for saving my life when no one knew I was in coma for some days. After that, I would be free.

Or u just wish to go out with a bag......just say that. Maybe u now wish to have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by AdaAwka1: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2021
I know of someone he fell madly in love with the a young Igbo girl, he is Yoruba, he got her pregnant at 17 dey were still in Love, at 18 she got admitted into d university, she met a Young and very handsome Igbo guy fell in love with him at first sight and never ever looked back. Yoruba guy tried all he could to get her back, but to her he stopped existing the day she met the Igbo guy. The Yoruba guy tried and cried, he was in shock for months but later moved on.
She is married to the Igbo guy now who takes good care of her child. She never looked back since d day she met him.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Frankicent:

Since you know him well..Why no f¢k his wife
Brother mi, I dey smoke my weed and just dey reason your comment. I don't do married women so in this case, I will do everything to fucck his daughter or sister silly and make sure he finds out.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by danski: 4:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Sniper101:

Loyal wetin
where Dem loyal go ??

as a PH Boy who schooled over there (Ekpoma) I had dealings (or should I call it relationships) with many of Dem who claimed to love me very much...and I tell ya...those leeches ain't loyal...cos their own loyalty is as fake as fvck

abi na one time wen I dey browse one particular Babe website, her BF wey dey Benin call her, she tap me for shoulder say make I slow down on the browsing...as she took her guy's call.

na the kinda ppl wey u say dey loyal be that?

bros no talk o

if u don't have anything to say please shut up

not all Edo gals are like dat u hear use ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by danski: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=Nonexistent post=100561443]Brother mi, I dey smoke my weed and just dey reason your comment. I don't do married women so in this case, I will do everything to fucck his daughter or sister silly and make sure he finds out.[/quote

that's my man
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2021
AdaAwka1:
I know of someone he fell madly in love with the a young Igbo girl, he is Yoruba, he got her pregnant at 17 dey were still in Love, at 18 she got admitted into d university, she met a Young and very handsome Igbo guy fell in love with him at first sight and never ever looked back. Yoruba guy tried all he could to get her back, but to her he stopped existing the day she met the Igbo guy. The Yoruba guy tried and cried, he was in shock for months but later moved on.
She is married to the Igbo guy now who takes good care of her child. She never looked back since d day she met him.
You have too much detail about this your story so my guess is that you are the Igbo girl. wink

12 Likes

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Kennyfancy(m): 4:25am On Apr 07, 2021
My Fake Friend said all manner of rubbish to her, she keep telling me what my friend said and advice me to be careful with my friend, las las she Ask me to move on and even inform me that she has made the decision long ago but was just playing along, Fear EDO people and back biting but also never allow ur woman to be on TOP

1 Like

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by SaintAlbert53: 4:34am On Apr 07, 2021
KayCee92:

Or u just wish to go out with a bag......just say that. Maybe u now wish to have the last laugh.
I can't have her anymore, she's totally gone.
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by Cooldude90: 4:34am On Apr 07, 2021
1stHooligan:
She went for NYSC and never looked back. I don't much blame her but I hope she never finds what she's looking for.

She left with a part of me I am trying to get back

I felt this

So sorry man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Slept With My Best Friend / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.