Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,663,106 members, 6,255,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 April 2021 at 09:24 AM

Super Me! The Chinese Fantasy Feature To Be Acquired By Netflix - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Me! The Chinese Fantasy Feature To Be Acquired By Netflix (127 Views)

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 / Marvel's Daredevil Has Been Cancelled By Netflix / Lucifer Has Been Renewed For Season 4 By Netflix After Discontinued By Fox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Me! The Chinese Fantasy Feature To Be Acquired By Netflix by ombirsharma(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06
The leads of Marvel that is Joe and Anthony Russo, were once connected to a film of high concept as executive producers. But after a short period of time, both the leads of Marvel stepped back.

According reports, Netflix has acquired the streaming rights of Chinese film ‘Super Me’. Super Me is a high-concept movie with a mix of elements that is romance, comedy as well as a thriller. Super Me is all set to release in China on Friday but Netflix, the streaming application has not yet revealed the streaming date for this film. READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Panda Vs. Aliens (2021) / Dus Ka Dum Salman Khan Reality Show Audition / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.