Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87200 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Toyo4christ: 2:47pm On May 06, 2021
Go to hospital now
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by whirlwind7(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

Extremely dumb people all over cyber space.
Really?
One week after unprotected sex, and you are having symptoms of HIV? grin
Yours is most likely brain damage.
If there are actual symptoms just a week later, then you are already immuno compromised.
You are merely being paranoid.
I don't have kind words for you.
You were exposed, you didn't think to go for HIV screening to confirm, neither did you think about seeing a physician for post exposure prophylaxis.
All you can think of is to come online to wail. For what exactly?
I'm not blaming you for commiting adultery. Anyone can fall for that
I'm blaming you for refusing to use your God given brain the right way after the sex.

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:30pm On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.
bro, hope the result came out negative?

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by slimanyd: 6:24pm On May 06, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:

The guy is online but decided to keep mute. What stops him from getting us informed back.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.
Fe
My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

we're waiting for your text result
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by LeeSantos(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2021
Has anyone reached this op?
Abi he don commit tongue?

Inside life
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Equity15(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2021
I didn't know girls on NL are this active, see as they are bashing the guy left, right, centre. If it's a topic about their gender misbehaving, count from page 1 to 10 and you'll not see more than 8 comments from them

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by prettysassygirl(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2021
Do not infect your wife. And please go for test asap
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DaRuud(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2021
Dey there make pant dey wear you

yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Orubebe01: 12:25pm On May 13, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.
What's the outcome
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Taitaiwo: 8:21am On May 22, 2021
Exodora:

Do you even know you are saying at all.

Yes sir
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Prugee: 3:10pm On May 22, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by JungleJustice01: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Orubebe01:

What's the outcome
Iran the tests and came out negative. I also got a strong warning from the doctor.

I'm glad that phase of life is over for me

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by JungleJustice01: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
It was negative. Thank God and thanks for checking up. It's an experience I never wish to repeat in my life

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by richdad555: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Please, which time HIV turned to Malaria? After one week u do raw sex with a girl then you come get plenty HIZ symptoms! Hmmm.

HIV fit take 10 years before symptoms to appears but HIZ fit take one week, maybe you get HIZ, please run HIZ test quick quick.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Coldplay007(f): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Dont be so sure. I had a friend who had such an experience. Its very rare to get HIV from one exposure, possible but rare. Your signs of early HIV exposures might be anything from Malaria to covid.

Just chill for about 3 months and go for a test. Or you can do a PCR test if you have the money
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Coldplay007(f): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2021
richdad555:

Please, which time HIV turned to Malaria? After one week u do raw sex with a girl then you come get plenty HIZ symptoms! Hmmm.

HIV fit take 10 years before symptoms to appears but HIZ fit take one week, maybe you get HIZ, please run HIZ test quick quick.

There are symptoms of early HIV exposure... lasts about 4 weeks..the only problem is that antibody test will still be negative

Those symptoms can Bleep up with your mind...
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Coldplay007(f): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Iran the tests and came out negative. I also got a strong warning from the doctor.

I'm glad that phase of life is over for me

Repeat at 6 months though...
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Samstrange44(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op...

Hope u have repeated the test after 6months of possible exposure
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by JungleJustice01: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Coldplay007:

Repeat at 6 months though...
Thanks Coldplay. Repeated in January still negative
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Coldplay007(f): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2022
JungleJustice01:

Thanks Coldplay. Repeated in January still negative

Nice.. Go and sin no more... grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Johnchrix(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Coldplay007:

Nice.. Go and sin no more... grin

The kind things were una de carry Waka this day's ehh shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)