Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87203 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Gloriagee(f): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
How far? The result never come out wink

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

Hope you are still in circulation
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by duduade: 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.

So how far results
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by nautybride: 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
This guy don japa as he don test negative to HIV but positive to gonorrhea and infectious mononucleosis.

5 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2021
One week you already saying HIV LMAO.Oga u just have urinary infection.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 05, 2021
Kk
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by saphiere(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

Men are the same worldwide. I pray she knows.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by CourseCrib(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2021
Do you need a source of income or supplementary side hustle? Check out this thread on how to become a Dropservicer

https://www.nairaland.com/6539041/dropservicer-live-life-want
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by NOwazobia: 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
People now lie without remorse nor shame. Spit

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
Toto don put OP for wahala.

I fear who no fear toto! grin grin grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin
lol...even girls on hijab.. These regular girls are carriers of deadly diseases more than ashawos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

There are still ways to please when pregnant naaaw! Better go for test
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On May 05, 2021
All I know is that sniper is now very ship

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Stop pretending to be ignorant in order to fool the ignorant.

HIV positive test can only show 4 to 6 weeks after infection. Dont be silly,

6 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by IYANGBALI: 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
There are still ways to please when pregnant naaaw! Better go for test
like doggie and spoon
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by dgang: 9:05pm On May 05, 2021
Sounds like deja vu....

Kai this world no balance guy before you cast yourself first go and do test, very important advice I dey give you so,

Once you tell madam ... You marriage will have hiv even if it turns out you are clean.

Lastly stay away for easy pusee the rate of infections out there is phenomenal. Trust me I am a serial survivor just that I nor dey hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On May 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stop pretending to be ignorant in order to fool the ignorant.

HIV positive test can only show 4 to 6 weeks after infection. Dont be silly,
leave him, let him be deceiving himself
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by malele(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

It’s not HIV , hiv symptoms appear 3months to 6months , get urself treated and stop sleeping around
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Starz825(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2021
cchub:
Go for test, the fear of the unknown is killing you.

If it comes out positive, you have no choice but to inform your wife, breaking her heart in the process.
But in the meantime, don't have sex with her, don't ruin her future, she might not forgive you.

Tips to note for me and others reading this;
1. Konji na bastard shaa.
2. Fear gentle and innocent looking people.
3. No dey dive rawww, and if raincoat burst, sharperly replace am.
No matter the konji ... ensure to dey wear two raincoat incase one burst
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
YOU'RE A SATANIC AGENT FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
YOUR EVIL PLANS WILL NOT WORK YOU LOSER

Dude you're a sicko and a fanatic

4 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Faithful husband at heart cheesy grin
Hahaha but Konji na Bastard

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by wiseone28: 9:07pm On May 05, 2021

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Troublemaker007(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Firstly, feign an excuse that you got called back to work on an emergency and get out of that house bro if not you will be tempted to transmit whatever disease is inside of you to your wife and baby. Then stay away from home a month. During this period, do series of test. Don’t be quick to assume you have HIV. I pray you don’t have it. I can feel your pain. Karashika have done it again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by kutashi: 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
Oga! These are corona Virus symptoms!
Anyways, you've gotten our attention!

Next time you can go down with a a redeemer babe or winner babe!

Oniranu somebody!
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Alexaonfleek: 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
Op....how far

Ndi polygamous crew...how market wink

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
Lol he hasn’t be online since April 8
He probably committed suicide lol

6 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Okortor: 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
I hope it's not the same deeper life girl on my mind ooooooo because one deeper life girl infected a friend too.
Fear those girls that claim holy, most prostitute are safer than them.
Visit d hospital for full blood count test and general test, prolly u av contacted hepatitis B but not necessarily hiv.
No fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Godwin25king: 9:08pm On May 05, 2021
Ode
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DesChyko: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
You're apologizing too much bros. It's even distracting readers from the crux of the matter.
You cheated is enough information. You want a solution. All these letting us know your state of mind on everything that's happened is just as though you're trying to sound remorseful and it doesn't make much sense. Remorse doesn't matter to anyone but your immediate family.
Looking at the date of this article sha, replying is pointless las las.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Elvisgolden: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
My friend mind up and go for an HIV test..................
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Alexaonfleek: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Lol he hasn’t be online since April 8
He probably committed suicide lol
Stop it!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.