Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87204 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
I’m no genius but do symptoms show from one week of exposure?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
Uncle go lap jare, gather your fact first bro... Imagine opening up to your wife with false assumption.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:
like doggie and spoon
Toh. The man get big eye. If you married and you diving raw outside your marriage, know you are irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01
How can you be 75% sure without testing?

Hope you haven’t been Googling your symptoms o. You want to give yourself high BP.

Go for a test to be sure.

Our ancestors say don’t judge a book by the cover. See as deeper life girl collect nacking for your hand. One innocent guy will be admiring her as a holy virgin not knowing... grin

This life no balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:
All I know is that sniper is now very ship

But writing good English isn't

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2021
Mystery9:
Bros I am not saying you are the worst sinner o. I also I am a sinner. But you must know that before God can forgive you, you must confess it to your wife. Because you betrayed her. But before that go for the test, and pray to God to give your woman the heart to forgive you.

You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Oseniade(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2021
Instead of doing the 'normal' HIV test that is common, you could do a more sensitive test like PCR or ELISA to test your 'status'. It costs more but it detects HIV infection earlier than the 'common' one around. You can look out for a standard top-notch Medical Laboratory. Note: Not every Medical Laboratory can offer to do the test for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Babafash(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2021
Bros OP na u bandit suppose kidnap instead of those Greenfield students. God gave u a beautiful family and u mess things up because of lack of self control. The only advice I have for u is for u to give your life to christ and ask your wife for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Kizo5(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
Desmond idiot has caused another shit
bro take heart

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Viking007(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
KidDarkness:

Might learn a lesson, might not. If declared disease free, might still go back to do it again. You know what they say" it's so bad but it felt so good"
cheesy cheesy cheesyI never hear this one before. cheesy
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

Why deeper life emphasis...
Satanic slave

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Heavensent01(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
But how difficult is it to ask ur wife for bloowjob or haandjob? Being married doesnt necessarily mean d hole must be used... Kai

Mama of life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by AugustusA1(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
Dude go to the hospital and save yourself some headache and save your family. Early detection is the key oga
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
Baba please go to the lab and get tested to be sure. You messed up. I hate cheats
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

What kind of symptoms? I'm curious.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
How do u know u r hiv positive wen u haven't gone to lab. Go check urslf first bro.cud b common infection .u might not need to tell ur wife anything after all
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Lol he hasn’t be online since April 8
He probably committed suicide lol

Is this a funny joke to you dumbo
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Drsnives(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
Karleb:

You are not even serious!

Do you know you can exhibit all this symptoms by merely thinking you have the virus.

It could be anything. Don't conclude until you go for the test.
You are right
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by bluefilm: 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
[s]I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice[/s]

Nonsense embarassed

Absolutely nonsense
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Okortor: 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
Oga calm down, don't inform her yet but abstain From sex with her for now

Good luck.
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
Vyolet:

It's in your blood, you will still go back.
If you can deceive a naive girl into committing adultery with her, you will still go back to do more with other innocent women.
My heart is with your wife

No non virgin is naive. If I hear.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by 02Kebreal(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
Go for test.

Identifying the girl by her church is childish... You have an ulterior motive.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Starz825(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
But how difficult is it to ask ur wife for bloowjob or haandjob? Being married doesnt necessarily mean d hole must be used... Kai
Mouth Gig demm...
That's ridiculous men...
She isn't a slut....forget a wife shouldn't act like one...
If men tell their wives abt Mouth Gig..most are likely to be disappointed in their husbands..
Such sex service is ridiculous in a family that's expected to last longer for years...
Well na mutual consent and understanding matter Sha
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Viking007(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Lol he hasn’t be online since April 8
He probably committed suicide lol
Hahaha. Nairaland no go kill me.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Its better you open up to her bro, and have your family back,it might be painful but they are all you've got at this point, that's supposed to be the benefit of a family,i pray when you get tested in lab it wont be a STI
Junglejustice01 ignore this advice, it is a silly advice. My reason is simple, if you tell your wife, you are going to destroy her trust in you forever. What is important is that you should turn a new leaf and never repeat what you did. If you got HIV from that girl, it is not likely for you to start seeing symptoms after one week. But dis world don finish o! Deeper life people are eating Apple from forbidden tree again? When did that one start?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Jog to a hospital for a test..... Not nairaland..... grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

I don't mean to stereotype her denomination. Deeper life members strike me as meek and reserved. It was one of the characteristics that attracted me to her in the first place.

You deserve a brutal slap, rubbish
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Natine246(f): 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

I'm sorry but no. My actions have no justification...and I rate my family above every other thing. I don't think I'll be going back to such risky endeavors. The pains far outweigh the rewards.

Nah Desmond elliot cause am..... Liar....
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Elzakzaky: 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
Dont tell her you cheated. Wisdom is profitable to direct. One veteran (agba awo) already advised you to say you helped accident victims. I pray you dont have HIV.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Mustiboy(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2021
Starz825:

Mouth Gig demm...
That's ridiculous men...
She isn't a slut....forget a wife shouldn't act like one...
If men tell their wives abt Mouth Gig..most are likely to be disappointed in their husbands..
Such sex service is ridiculous in a family that's expected to last longer for years...
Well na mutual consent and understanding matter Sha

Imagine asking your wife for a Mouth Action. That's so weird. Not proper for married couples at all.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Lolachef(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Go for test my friend.
JungleJustice01:

I'm sorry but no. My actions have no justification...and I rate my family above every other thing. I don't think I'll be going back to such risky endeavors. The pains far outweigh the rewards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.