Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie (36296 Views)

Why Must It Be Biafra, Oduduwa And Niger Delta Republic? / Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa / Ijaw Can Never Be Biafra - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by blackinitiative: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
The truth is Biafra is possible, very possible, very very possible. Lauretta Onochie is blind to current realities.

However, my worry is that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is too self-isolated with his IPOB being more of a personal cult. Nation-building is a mutidisciplinary task that requires teamwork but Mazi Kanu at present doesn't even have a functional broadbased decision-making Council. Formation of Eastern Security Network was important and easy for him but presentation of a Roadmap document seems too difficult so far. We need to see the direction Biafra will go and how.

As an illustration, today, if the Igbos resident in the North decide to relocate to the East, what is the plan to expand existing healthcare system, educational systems, etc to meet likely heightened needs. How would they feed? How would the supply of essential household things be ensured to scarcity and inflationary consequences?

Unfortunately, little effort has been made by Mazi Kanu to sell his ideas to the Igbo intelligenstia, Igbo politicians, Igbo businesspersons, etc. across the Igbo states. The danger of having Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB's Biafra as opposed to Igbo people's Biafra is that peace and progress will be elusive and half of Igbos will be on exile. Of course, some States will resist and more armed groups will be formed by indigenes.

The euphoria of having Biafra is positive but the lack of clear strategic plan that anticipates and proposes possible actions is negative.
This is a comment by someone that thinks and analyses events.
If Nnamdi Kanu wants a Biafra,he should be able to make the common man understand the benefits of Biafra.
Biafra or not should be a well thought decision of the people not fostered by a bunch of unorganized people.

1 Like

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by skillsinnigeria: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
crazy woman
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by festacman(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
tishbite41:
STFU

STFU
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2021
The right to self determination is a fundamental human rights enshrined in the UN charter of which Nigeria is a signatory.

Madam, you aren't fit to speak on behalf of any government.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by africanusvu(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2021
I am yet to see any Nigerian that love this woman,most hated for agent ever,if I were her,i will commit suicide

1 Like

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Debra911(f): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2021
ScamHunter:
Do you stand in front of a moving train? Biafra's main oppositions are not even Nigeria but the West that doesn't want to see the emergence of an African nation that has direction. This we know because they want the black race to continue at the base of the humanity ladder.
I absolutely concur

2 Likes

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Fucktardgirl(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Just imagine what this idiot is saying. When obigbo women were taken away and were serially raped for about 4 months, this idiot said nothing. Na to dey hunt down these politicians wey suppose be our next plan.

1 Like

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Mrpojj(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
all we want is peace

There is no peace where there is no justice

2 Likes

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by preciousmetals: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
You will soon go exile to katsina

1 Like

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Elliot2(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
willzy0909:
I think this Arson in owerri and the freeing of inmates were in the same script as the visit of IGP Adomu to imo and the visit of 00sinbajo.

Notice that this anarchy that was carried out to smear ESN was actually a ploy to genuinely draw IGP away from office and install a new one in his absence (to remove any friction). The fact that B00hari is away in England(that's if he is still alive) makes one to understand that the cabals are actually running the company. Is there actually a Buhari, or was the news of his travel a ploy to cushion the effect of this happenings being that it happened in his absence?

Also, it is expected that 00sinbajo should swear in/announce this appointment. But he was sent away also to owerri for road commissioning.
All the powers that were supposed to come to play were carefully sent far from Abuja on seemingly genuine issues (as it may seem) to effect a bloodless coup on IGP Adamu.
If actually this is the case, it simply means that IGP knows something which he can hold onto to resist being replaced. That could be why he was given a genuine reason to get him far away from the city of power. Now the question is "what is it that the IGP knows?"

Hence the belief that ESN is being Framed.This could be the reasons ESN was immediately fingered without investigation.
This could also be why there were no casualty on the seize at the police headquarters all through the night and no reinforcement by the neighboring armed forces around the scene. Just to sell the idea of a genuine cause for alarm to draw out the IGP.

The plot is clear now.
This is it! This is the best reason. And to add, it is a diversion of tension away from the south west crisis too. Nigerians don't know we are pawns and being played as chess by the cabal system.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by umykal: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by SeriouslySense(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Don't bring tribe to this, this is not about tribe. smiley smiley smiley
Elvictor:
This Yorulani olosho on the beat
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by festacman(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

You are putting the cart before the Horse, you first agitate and secure Biafra before you address the challenges that comes with it. Lets not forget that Nnamdi Kanu is only one man, he cant do everything by himself. For me, Nigeria has failed, and will never get better. It is time to exit that failure then face whatever challenges that will arise.

You said "first agitate and secure Biafra before you address the challenges that comes with it." Now, that's a recipe for FAILURE. Then there will no difference between Nigeria and Biafra.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by pickatyou1: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Who takes a drunk prostitutte serious.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by RealEzee(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2021
see ehnn I've never been in support of the idea of biafra cos me sef no trust d headliners but the koko is that its not by force by fire to be part of a union that doesn't benefit u naah,if some persons feel they don't want to be part of Nigeria let them be free from this union ,no be by force
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Bryan88(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
all we want is peace
we want our own country... grin
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Queseda: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2021
This woman should shut up, it is statement like this that make iyamiris think nobody want them to go. Igbo needs Nigeria more than Nigeria need Igbo

1 Like

Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by danngnews: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
all we want is peace

With injustice?
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Akalia(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Bleep Biafra.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by ukahrawah: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Rotten woman.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by danngnews: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2021
She should go to Orlu and say it sad
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Emola12(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2021
if i ever lie to the world... i can never lie in to myself
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Rareoil(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2021
bcomputer101:
Exactly how Ojukwu pushed his people to war until he wasted over 3millions souls and later ran away to another country and hide inside well.

Oh yeah people from potopotor region, use your brain for once I beg una

alsye face yor region how does biafra concern you
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by opribo(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2021
WE SHALL SEE...

IT IS NOW A MATTER OF TIME.
WHO'S VOICE SHALL WE LISTEN, THE VOICE OF A WAYWARDRESS OR THE VOICE OF ELOHIM. WE SHALL LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF ELOHIM.

Harden not your heart, we shall leave as the journey has already began to the promised land, where the land is flowing with milk and honey.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Mayng01:

If you want peace, prepare for war. War means peace.
ASK SYRIAN /YOU WILL ALSO SEE YOUR HEAD BEEN BLOWN TO THE SKY
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
all we want is peace

Peace is never enough, we also need equity and justice.
Re: There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie by zoedew: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2021
She lives in yesterday .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.