Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal (773 Views)

Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6486951/dangote-selling-cement-1150-naira

I went through this thread and my heart broke.
Why will Dangote and others in connivance with public servants and political leaders treacheously deal with Nigerians . This is a glaring case of unpatriotic action.
This is a highly respected citizen who holds one of the highest national honour of GCON shocked
I watched Alhaji Aliko Dangote say it at the virtual AGM of Dangote Cement Plc that the money he uses to fund the Dangote Cement Zambia Limited and others is made here in Nigeria from Nigerians!

Recalling what he said at his company's last AGM and how now it is apparent that he is cheating his fellow compatriots pay 3 times the amount Zambians pay for cement in order to subsidize cement in Zambia, I am really disappointed.

The Federal Government and each state should investigate this.

Sincerely, Dangote and other cement manufacturers are treacheously dealing with the Nigerian consumer.

His cement company will be confiscated by a hostile government someday with the way he is allegedly cheating his fellow Nigerians. His companies will be nationalised someday.

I can't just accept why he is doing this. It is completely unacceptable and unjust. For God sake, we need more houses more than the Zambians! Our CBN has been funding his Fx needs yet he is repatriating it to Zambia shocked

Dangote is funding these Zambian arm of his company with money he is making or milking from Nigerians and same applies to even Lafarge wapco that just divested from its SA arm.

This is preposterous and Nigerians should go to court to compel investigation into this cement price rip off like the Zambian government has done. Every one indicted should be jailed.

Federal Government must set up a judicial panel to investigate this cement scandal.

The investigation should be headed by a retired judge in the mould of Late Justice Kayode Eso.
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by Abujaexpress: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
There are powerful cabal behind Dangote Group. He is just a figure head, that commands less than 30% of the conglomerate
Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by extol1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

https://www.nairaland.com/6486951/dangote-selling-cement-1150-naira

I went through this thread and my heart broke.
Why will Dangote and others in connivance with public servant treacheously deal with Nigerian.
I watched Alhaji Aliko Dangote say it at the virtual AGM of Dangote Cement Plc that the money he uses to fund the Dangote Cement Zambia Limited and others is made here in Nigeria from Nigerians!

Recalling what he said at his company's last AGM and how now it is apparent that he is cheating his fellow compatriots pay 3 times the amount Zambians pay for cement in order to subsidize cement in Zambia, I am really disappointed.

The Federal Government and each state should investigate this.

Sincerely, Dangote and other cement manufacturers are treacheously dealing with the Nigerian consumer.

His company will be confiscated by a hostile government someday with the way he is cheating his fellow Nigerians. I can't just accept why he is doing this. It is completely unacceptable and unjust. For God sake, we need more houses more than the Zambians! Our CBN has been funding his Fx needs yet he is repatriating it to Zambia shocked

Dangote is funding these Zambian arm of his company with money he is making or milking from Nigerians and same applies to even Lafarge that just divested from its SA arm.

This is preposterous and Nigerians should go to court to compel investigation into this cement price rip off like the Zambian government has done. Every one indicted should be jailed.

The investigation should be headed by a retired judge in the mould of Late Justice Kayode Eso.
God bless Nigeria
is it the same judiciary that is filled with northerner or another judiciary

1 Like

Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
extol1:

is it the same judiciary that is filled with northerner or another judiciary
Justice Salami is a product of the Judiciary. They should consider him for the job.
Dangote and others must face the music or Nigerians must start picketing their offices and stopping the trucks. I am in utter shock that Dangote can be doing this to his fellow citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by Hollawayn05(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
We Will get there but definitely not NOW
Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by extol1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Justice Salami is a product of the Judiciary. They should consider him for the job.
Dangote and others must face the music or Nigerians must start picketing their offices and stopping the trucks. I am in utter shock that Dangote can be doing this to his fellow citizens.
have you forgotten that only him can't stand against them. you know three quarter has to agreed before it can be passed.
how I wish what you wrote there can come to effect but we have to understand that there is a strong cabal backing dangote
Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Those fishes are too big,to be caught by a net.
Re: FG Must Set Up Judicial Panel To Investigate Dangote & Others In Cement Scandal by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
His cement company will be confiscated by a hostile government someday with the way he is allegedly cheating his fellow Nigerians. His companies will be nationalised someday.

He will cry to Nigerians but they will turn their back at him and remind him of this day we woke up to hear how he is using our money to fund and subsidize a cement company in Zambia using the money Nigerians paid through their nose to buy his unpatriotically priced cement. That money he, BUA and others forced us to pay is the national price to nationalise their cement companies treacheously dealing with Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Nwanyi Imo Exposed Hidden Secret || Rita Edochie And Ada Jesus! / Are Black Men The Weakest Group Of Men In The World ?? / Late General Attahiru: There Is A Big Cover-up - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.