Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West (5300 Views)

Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out / See The List All Ethnic Nationalities In Rivers State!!!! / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by 7lives: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

From which of the psychiatric facilities did you escape ? Land grabbers on the prowl ! Ugbo people of Ilaje kingdom in Ondo state are Yoruba and they do not share anything in common with you guys - Igbo.

Sambisa is available if you're looking for a land to grab ! Now watch the video below and learn ! That's the second richest king in Africa - Olugbo of Ugbo kingdom of Ilaje in Ondo state - Oba Akinrutan . You may not understand what he was saying in the video 'cause he spoke in Yoruba. Ugbo people (Ilaje) once settled at Ile Ife before they moved to their present location in Ondo state. They have quarters in ife but Igbo people of south east don't have a compound in ile Ife. So stop saying trash !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3253586608051728&id=100002012624000&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The guy is a clown.

3 Likes

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Sammy07: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
7lives:

grin grin grin Na Ugbo the guy dey mistake for Igbo.
Radarada.

grin I kuku know.
I'm trying to whine his destiny
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Idiko1: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Arochukwu
Ngwa
Nsukka
Enuani
Ozara
Mgbo
Ohuhu
Owerre
Idemili

Mbaise
They're not Igbo cheesy

Please shut it already. Yoruba is a thing of yesterday. I remembered Kiriji vividly and it was not a Yoruba show.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Sammy07: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
Idiko1:

Please shut it already. Yoruba is a thing of yesterday. I remembered Kiriji vividly and it was not a Yoruba show.
[/s]

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Your case is even more critical than I thought initially ! Ilajes ain't Yoruba, then what are they ? OSU,right ?
Ilajes are not Yorubas, Sir

They are Ilajes

Other non yorubas are:

1. Ijebus

2. Eguns

3. Egbas

4. Aworis

5. Isale Ekos
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

grin I kuku know.
I'm trying to whine his destiny
Ugbo and Igbos are not the same.

We are talking about abroginal Igbos in Ife not Ugbo.

Even Ugbos are not Yorubas
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

So Ijebus ain't Yoruba?
Yes, Sir
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Guide777(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

Igbos are the first settlers in Ife, according to Ife history. There are still abroginal Igbo settlements close to the Ooni palace.

According to Ife history, Obatala migrated from NRI to Ife where he was King. Oduduwa defeated him and usurp his throne.

Go to Ooni palace and you will hear the story.
You are right. Even Obatala is still regarded as an Ibo deity.

1 Like

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
EzeNri:
South West Nigeria is home to a large number of ethnic nationalities with the Yorubas having the majority and most dominate language, a kind of lingua franca in the region.

Here are the full list of ethnic nationalities in SW.

1. Yorubas

2. Ijebus

3. Aworis

4. Ilajes

5. Ijaws

6. Binis

7. Igbos (in Ile Ife)

8. Eguns

9. Isale Ekos

10. Egbas

Add more, if any.
[/s]Yoruba is an Ethic group with tribes.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
EzeNri:
South West Nigeria is home to a large number of ethnic nationalities with the Yorubas having the majority and most dominate language, a kind of lingua franca in the region.

Here are the full list of ethnic nationalities in SW.

1. Yorubas

2. Ijebus

3. Aworis

4. Ilajes

5. Ijaws

6. Binis

7. Igbos (in Ile Ife)

8. Eguns

9. Isale Ekos

10. Egbas

Add more, if any.
[/s]
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by JimiJunji: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol grin
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Yoruba is an Ethic group with tribes.
Mention the tribe Sir
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omo Igbo and their embarrassing obsession with yoruba land.....while ikewerre and other tribes in igboland are claiming bini heritage and wike is kicking their asses in rivers state and the region generally going to shits.....the defeated confused lost Jew tribe has resorted into spreading propaganda and falsehood to sow discord and discontent, a trade which they are known for.....bitter subhuman apes with no culture, their wishes for yorubaland always befalls the bastards back in 10 fold.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

Mention the tribe Sir
The 21 Tribes of the Yoruba nation:

1. Yoruba-Ife.
2. Yoruba-Oyo.
3. Yoruba-Igbomina.
4. Yoruba-Ekiti.
5. Yoruba-Owe.
6. Yoruba-Oworo.
7. Yoruba-Akoko.
8. Yoruba-Ijesa.
9. Yoruba-Owo.
10. Yoruba-Akure.
11. Yoruba-Ondo.
12. Yoruba-Ikale.
13. Yoruba-Ilaje.
14. Yoruba-Egba.
15. Yoruba-Ijebu.
16. Yoruba-Awori.
17. Yoruba-Yewa.
18. Yoruba-Ohori (Benin Republic).
19. Yoruba-Onko.
20. Yoruba-Ife-Togo.
21. Yoruba-Itsekiri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
1. Yoruba-Ife. 2. Yoruba-Oyo. 3. Yoruba-Igbomina. 4. Yoruba-Ekiti. 5. Yoruba-Owe. 6. Yoruba-Oworo. 7. Yoruba-Akoko. 8. Yoruba-Ijesa. 9. Yoruba-Owo. 10. Yoruba-Akure. 11. Yoruba-Ondo. 12. Yoruba-Ikale. 13. Yoruba-Ilaje. 14. Yoruba-Egba. 15. Yoruba-Ijebu. 16. Yoruba-Awori. 17. Yoruba-Yewa. 18. Yoruba-Ohori (Benin Republic). 19. Yoruba-Onko. 20. Yoruba-Ife-Togo. 21. Yoruba-Itsekiri.
Kindly remove the following Sir
1. Ilajes
2. Ijebus
3. Aworis
4. Egbas
5. Ikales
6. Igbomina
7. Ife (owned by Yorubas, Ugbos and Igbos)
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:

1. Yoruba-Ife.
2. Yoruba-Oyo.
3. Yoruba-Igbomina.
4. Yoruba-Ekiti.
5. Yoruba-Owe.
6. Yoruba-Oworo.
7. Yoruba-Akoko.
8. Yoruba-Ijesa.
9. Yoruba-Owo.
10. Yoruba-Akure.
11. Yoruba-Ondo.
12. Yoruba-Ikale.
13. Yoruba-Ilaje.
14. Yoruba-Egba.
15. Yoruba-Ijebu.
16. Yoruba-Awori.
17. Yoruba-Yewa.
18. Yoruba-Ohori (Benin Republic).
19. Yoruba-Onko.
20. Yoruba-Ife-Togo.
21. Yoruba-Itsekiri.

You're wasting your time explaining to a fool.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

1. Ilajes

2. Ijebus

3. Aworis

4. Egbas

5. Ikales

6. Igbomina

The bini's are the owner of onitsha, nsukka and enugu.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Omo Igbo and their embarrassing obsession with yoruba land.....while ikewerre and other tribes in igboland are claiming bini heritage and wike is kicking their asses in rivers state and the region generally going to shits.....the defeated confused lost Jew tribe has resorted into spreading propaganda and falsehood to sow discord and discontent, a trade which they are known for.....bitter subhuman apes with no culture, their wishes for yorubaland always befalls the bastards back in 10 fold.
Ranting is allowed Sir.

We don't have problems with Yorubas so far they don't try to lay claim to abroginal Igbo land in Ife
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

1. Ilajes

2. Ijebus

3. Aworis

4. Egbas

5. Ikales

6. Igbomina

me chatting with you is pure Awori man, so if I remove myself, where should I had myself tell me

1 Like

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

The bini's are the owner of onitsha, nsukka and enugu.
OK Sir
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Germany
Italy
Australia
Argentina
Messi
Rashford
Lewandowski
Kuwait
Canada
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
me chatting with is you is pure Awori man, so if I remove myself, where should I had myself tell me
You are now Awori?

Keep lying Sir.

None of my Awori friends believe they are Yoruba. They are just claiming Yorubas to avoid being called a minority tribe.

Aworis are Aworis.

FACT

3 Likes

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

You are now Awori?

Keep lying Sir.

None of my Awori friends believe they are Yoruba. They are just claiming Yorubas to avoid being called a minority tribe.

Aworis are Aworis.

FACT
I think say you are ready for serious conversation. Ok bye

1 Like

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
I think say you are ready for serious conversation. Ok bye
Ok Sir.

But you are Yoruba not Awori.
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

Anybody can copy Facebook links
https://fb.watch/4MlQFRuzAg/
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by EzeNri(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
https://fb.watch/4MlQFRuzAg/
Bring better evidence dude.

Aworis are not Yorubas. They only claim Yoruba to dodge the nightmare of being called a minority tribe
Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by jneutron4000: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
EzeNri:

Bring better evidence dude.

Aworis are not Yorubas. They only claim Yoruba to dodge the nightmare of being called a minority tribe
[/s]Wait for me to summon Olofin Ogunfuminire so he would tell you where we came from, since you are still asking me for better evidence.

1 Like

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
EzeNri:

Why do you people love suppressing the truth sir?

Ijebus, Ilejas, Eguns, Aworis, Isale Eko, Egbas are not Yorubas.

FACT

You mean an ijebu man like me from Ogun state.
I'm not,Yoruba?

Can you please come here and say it?

4 Likes

Re: All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West by 143WaZoBia: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Idiko1:

If indeed you don’t know. I will love to tell you that there’s something they use to know the real Yoruba kings and kingdoms we call it Ade Isedale. Any kingdom that has the crown is pure yoruba descendant. So that makes all those people yoruba. Most of them even have first class oba. Which is also an important ranking. Stop doing all these childish thing people will drag you. Except you are not igbo and a mischief maker. You have no problem arguing something like this. At all.

Una just de cause trouble everywhere. Wike now don ban Igbo gathering for port harcourt.
https://www.nairaland.com/6499111/rivers-wike-bans-meeting-igbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful / Military Ready For Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls – CDS / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.