Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him (33833 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by ogeenanthony(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Lol
dat9jaguy:

Face the topic under discussion.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by JAMANZE: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

But my dialogue is, what he illustrated about the past administration is it true?
Nothing but the truth
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by naturefellow(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

But my dialogue is, what he illustrated about the past administration is it true?
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by naturefellow(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

you are asking even with all that probable facts spilled up there?
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by naturefellow(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2021
princechurchill:
a southern man defending buhari adminstration is nothing new.. on behalf of we southerners we donate this fool to fulani herdsmen
an illiterate fool for that matter
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by chocolatelady(f): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2021
This Reno is shameless liar walahi. We have asked him for d pics of the 67 Almajiri schools that GEJ built in the north till now nothing . Pls those of u that still follows him on twitter should ask him for the pictures becos d shameless liar has blocked me on twitter. He just deceived his gullible followers who never had any fact to challenge his tweets. Where are the hospitals that GEJ built, let him show us the pics. See, since inception of democracy from 1999, no government has done what the present government is doing for hospitals especially federal ones. Ask ur LG chairman to revamp ur primary health care in ur communities. They have allocations for that. Everything is not done from Abuja

1 Like

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Awoo88: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2021
koms:
Karounwi

If you invite Lai Muhammed he will also pull out barrage of achievements of this administration and even back it with different statistics.

Nigeria politicians are perfect liars and can confuse you within seconds. No wonder most of them like studying Law.

I will rather believe mad man than believing Nigeria politicians.

Reno is just another politician doing what they're wired to do, Jonathan was not flying out often for medical check-up not because the Heath care standard improved during his tenure rather it was because he's young and have good health.

Jonathan government is bad but Buhari devilish government makes Jonathan look like angel
:ie Muhammed will not give you fact. But rather, will start telling you how the problem is a normal thing happening in other country. Ask lie Muhammed about hospitals and hear him tell you about 16 years of PDP or how the hospitals are doing fine. Hw will never tell how hospitals are bulit
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Franklydes(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Yes but because of blindness how will you know
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by reversedrolez: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Like when I saw Reno come on reply starting with ‘Dear’, I already know my brother in the Lord who prized the Mr with Administrative achievements is dead on arrival. I think Reno had a point with his facts, if anyone think otherwise we can discuss about the past government achievements and the present governments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUwSSjBMir/?igshid=10t0rx4a3e5vv

But reno is technically wrong. "Worst" is used when the subjects on comparison exceeds 2 (I.e 3 and above). Reno said exceeds 3 (i.e 4 and above)
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2021
flames01:

Many Yoruba Muslims are slaves in their mind. Islam has turned them to slaves. They don't mind sacrificing their fellow yorubas if it will make the Fulani North happy. All these because of a foreign religion
You have said it all, however the slavery is not just in their mind but basically everything

Abdul means slave (that's why they attach it to their other names)

Yoruba Muslim in oshogbo still need permission from fulani sultan in sokoto to tell him when to fast and break it, when to do ramadan

1 Like

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by omogerohprecious(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

I am telling nothing is on ground. If half of these things listed here are on ground then we won't be complaining about our health care system.
Don't be scammed by these politicians.

I live in Portharcourt. The national center for cancer screening exist in UPTH. The moniker above told you to visit the named places but no you will rather argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by sevo(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
reversedrolez:

But reno is technically wrong. "Worst" is used when the subjects on comparison exceeds 2 (I.e 3 and above). Reno said exceeds 3 (i.e 4 and above)

Inside all the things he said, this is the one that is important to you....
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by stayclearofme: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
At least you weren't typing from Benin Republic IDP during his tenure
Irrelevant response.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
stayclearofme:
Irrelevant response.
Yeah, I know truth hurts
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by stayclearofme: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Yeah, I know truth hurts
Lol you couldn't even give any reasonable response to the guy. What you said was OP out of point. cheesy
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol you couldn't even give any reasonable response to the guy. What you said was OP out of point. cheesy

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by dat9jaguy(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2021
omogerohprecious:

I live in Portharcourt. The national center for cancer screening exist in UPTH. The moniker above told you to visit the named places but no you will rather argue blindly

I don hear. The truth go come out one day abi no be Nigeria we dey again.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by stayclearofme: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=Mikecold post=100571143][/quote]
Abeg shift...dullard like Buhari.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Funkeshuga(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2021
forget about Igbo hate filled nature, if not for Igbo southern Nigeria would have go Hausa way

southwest are too civil to handle jihadist given the fact that Islam is much here and south south are too greedy somewhat that they can kill themselves for Fulani oil cash

Igbo have sabo among them but not much as we've down southwest and South

Yoruba and Niger Delta are too quiet and silent to understand the political conquest and tactics of Fulani, Igbo have proven to know these people inside out despite their minority population, the Fulani have dominated our political space somewhat that our politicians now asslick their cabals to get political favour that they're entitled of?

this is why I will not criticize ESN and IPOB, fire on Igbo, what Fulani listen to his fiat war response

1 Like

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by olympianares: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

If there is something in place then maintenence culture comes in. What will you maintain if there is nothing on ground.
Those projects listed when have they worked even for 1 day.
like the invisible PH refinery they have been maintaining for ages ba?
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Blackicegold(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2021
great by building Al-majiri school with 51trillion

Stop the over-exaggeration. It’s 15 billion
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by lereinter(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Finishing

how can someone living and residing in nig from 2011 to now be comparing gej to buhari

buhari is a class of wickedness on his own none have been seen or held of in the history of nigeria

That guy was a fool
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Dpaulie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Georgekyrian:

You can make a research... no way we can compare this present administration with Jonathan’s... these ones have no human feelings at all.. I drove my wife to the market this morning, I swear I regretted my action, the level of inflation ehn.. had to add extra 20k..just pity the unemployed and underemployed Nigerians, how do Dey cope.. no wonder ,the high rate of crime
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by 7lives: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mikecold:
where is the lie?

Chai.
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Carlyboi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
flames01:

Many Yoruba Muslims are slaves in their mind. Islam has turned them to slaves. They don't mind sacrificing their fellow yorubas if it will make the Fulani North happy. All these because of a foreign religion

Many “Yoruba Muslims are slaves in their Mind” says a Moro.n on NL you will just open the cesspit you call mouth and type with your numb fingers every uninformed and ignorant opinion that comes to your deficient mind and brain.

Tribal-ethno-religious bigots...incapable of intelligent thoughts!if you’re half-smart you would understand that you don’t criticize or judge a group of people on unfounded claims and premises!
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Dpaulie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
chocolatelady:
This Reno is shameless liar walahi. We have asked him for d pics of the 67 Almajiri schools that GEJ built in the north till now nothing . Pls those of u that still follows him on twitter should ask him for the pictures becos d shameless liar has blocked me on twitter. He just deceived his gullible followers who never had any fact to challenge his tweets. Where are the hospitals that GEJ built, let him show us the pics. See, since inception of democracy from 1999, no government has done what the present government is doing for hospitals especially federal ones. Ask ur LG chairman to revamp ur primary health care in ur communities. They have allocations for that. Everything is not done from Abuja

Google is your friend sister... don’t just come here and showcase your laziness..do the research ma
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Carlyboi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Reno or whatever he calls himself can only brainwash people that were not existing in Nigeria pre-2015 Buhari presidency or were still wearing diapers when Goodluck Jonathan was Nigeria’s president..he can only wax lyrical and impress people that are ignorant or unexposed Nigeria wasn’t in a state of utopia or some eldorado when his paymaster and boss was the President.

Even the incompetence of the Buhari regime could not overshadowed how retrogressive the Jonathan regime was or should we talk bout the abuse of power,mindless looting and unbridled corruption that happened under his watch?didn’t Boko Haram menace fester and largely escalated during his tenure..how many groundbreaking project or social infrastructure did GEJ put in place in this Country in the course of his 6yr run as the Nigerian President!

All the problems bedeviling this country right now was witnessed during GEJs tenure the only difference was some were not this pronounced!The fucking Jonathan didn’t turn Nigerian to some Dubai or Japan or China he mismanaged Nigeria’s huge wealth and resources alongside his cronies with little to nothing to show for the wasteful spending!

Reno should take his propaganda to people who lack analytical and critical thinking skills the largely uninformed and uneducated people,smart ones can see right through his bullshit!Nigeria as a country didn’t make any significant progress nor there was an upward trajectory while Jonathan steered the ship!

1 Like

Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by reversedrolez: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
sevo:

Inside all the things he said, this is the one that is important to you....

and how did you determine that? I am saying that if reno bases his "clapbacks" on grammatical blunders of his critics, then at the barest minimum his grammar should be impeccable
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by Akfrenzy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
dat9jaguy:

With all these things Jonathan built why is Nigerian health care system even worse than the 90s.
I'll tell you why;it's because those things listed there are just achievements on paper. The monies for these things have long been looted.
PDP will commission on paper and loot the money for the projects.
hope u gallivant around and u couldn't see any of these hospitals before disgracing ur people here
Re: The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him by EmekaA125(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
I disagree with Reno. GEJ's lapses made Nigerians to see messiah in Buhari.

Yes, his administration built almajiri schools but same almajiri kids were used to inflate Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Gombe,Bauchi, Kebbi, Jigawa and Sokoto votescheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Ondo Election: Eyitayo Jegede Protests, Says INEC Creating Problem / A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.