Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) (5072 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught Swimming Inside Lekki Flood / Omg!!see What This Man Caught In The Water While Fishing / Man Caught Stealing In A Female Clothing Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by soundOsonic: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria man trying to sell Bermuda triangle.
We have heard weird cases of people trying to sell absurd things like "count" Victor lestig who sold the Eiffel tower twice around 1946. But such grand scam haven't been seen for over half a century.
A record breaking Nigerian name Ikechukwu Adesanya yakubu did the unthinkable.
He actually did sold the Bermuda triangle to a Chinese construction company by name feng shi corporation who are notoriously known for buying African lands to loot mineral resources.
FBI agent Zack Colgate said in an interview " I haven't seen anything like this before in my 30 years as an agent, I actually I have respect for Nigerian scammers. When our sources got information about the diabolical Chinese organization scavenging the areas of the Bermuda also known as the devil's pyramid from that moment we knew there
was something up since it was a China man, I am not trying to sound racist after all I have two Chinese friends but those China men are always up to something."
After further investigation the head of the Chinese organization Wang Qi said it was a man named Ikechukwu who said Bermuda triangle is no man's land. That he is developing the place.
While interviewing the criminal Mr. Ikechukwu Adesanya Yakubu said in the interview he will love to be addressed by his middle name said "at first when I was typing my laptop minding my own business by just doing play play with the new email blasting I learnt from one Mr. Effiong bakare a.k.a odogwu of Toronto one. I wasn't intending on scamming anybody, as I was just catching cruise and then the Chinese company were actually serious, then I said Oluwa don answer my call. I told them to pay using gift card but they wanted to pay in Bitcoin. I later opened a Bitcoin account and received the sum of $750 which I use $50 to dye my hair and the remaining one to shayo. I wanted to pay tithe but my mannest niga Osas came to borrow the tithe money to use on olosho
The UN incentive bodies told the president who was shock in London while under house arrest.
The spokesman said " the president expressed shock, as he said this is a national disgrace he once told the world the yoot are lazy, now that his word are coming true he expect all Nigeria to stay safe and enjoy small small with the few trade from tradermoni."
While further investigation are made, the question now is how and why will the Chinese invest so much on working the Bermuda triangle?
Stay tune for more update.
this story isn't true just a parody for our brothers and sisters to relax o

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
eleribu op cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
hmm when i taught i have heard,seen & read it all
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by kingk(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Guy, I like your cruise.. grin grin grin grin grin grin you made my day. I don laff my ribs dey pain me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by proff010: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Op wey don shayo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Judging from the scammers narration of his story and his insistence of been called by his middle name, its obvious that he's yorober.

Cuz who tf bears Ikechukwu Adesanya yakubu? Fear afonja people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Spechialone(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by LMS1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kolo Op
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by TimFisher2: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Madam story no real...na cruise

Ardar:
Judging from the scammers narration of his story and his insistence of been called by his middle name, its obvious that he's yorober.

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nonsense news
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by slowice(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
You almost got me lol.... Na from the guy name I take know say op sef na scammer. Iffa land you hot slap insomnia go do you for 1week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
kingk:
Guy, I like your cruise.. grin grin grin grin grin grin you made my day. I don laff my ribs dey pain me.
as in...when I see the name...I burst laugh ennhhh. .The op na funny idiot...
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Reex12(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ardar:

its just for fun it aint real
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by soundOsonic: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
kingk:

You welcome I just dey bored, I just reason say make I just wyne the masses small.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by soundOsonic: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Farano
Lalasticlala how you see this one na. If you no laugh I go give you a dozen python
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by TATALoAlaMu: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yes now, na him father inheritance....
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by COURVOISier(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2021
When check the name and I read reach china man I know say op don drink expired burukutu. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by franklingud(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Lori iro!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Ghostrye: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2021
$50 on dyeing hair, the rest on shayo. Op e be like you dey follow g boys waka wella
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by punisha: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2021
....OP sha deserve nice planking.

When Osas go pay back d money?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
soundOsonic:

After further investigation the head of the Chinese organization [b]Wang Qi
said it was a man named Ikechukwu who said Bermuda triangle is no man's land. That he is developing the place.[/b]
I am touched. So much love to develop a land that's not even his

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by Destimond(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
;Di almost laugh but bcs of buhari say make we no dey chop food so i said make i close my mouth before the one i eat now will go oo ;Di almost laugh but bcs of buhari say make we no dey chop food so i said make i close my mouth before the one i eat now will go oo
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by olusegun826: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught Trying To Sell Bermuda Triangle (pics) by fadewambe: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2021
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442

(1) (Reply)

Missed Those Good Old Days / If Alien Life Does Exist. . / Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.