Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving (38694 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Thank you very much. This is exactly who I am .

I like to enjoy healthy and loving and sweet relationship without blemish or thinking someone is using they brain on the relationship.

I'm just too open minded and want to enjoy life with someone I love.

This is my second relationship and I don't go intorelationship much .

I. Much more focus in achieving my dream and achieving financial freedom.

I'm so loving and my family could know that.

I'm an introvert and I don't really approach ladies for relationship.

I'm just a gentle type shall.

I dont see any issue in me calling my girl friend for multiple times , this is because I love her and I really want to speak with her .

I do not see any issue in me trying to show love .

It's obviouse that she isn't someone for me and someone who love someone like me .

Damn me

You're not damned

It's your love language

Na Whitey you suppose marry. Start asking questions. Speak to pastors. Your type would be abused by the ladies here cause they think loving is weakness as expressed by 90% on this thread

You're not weak for needing love or emotional security

Start living your life. Honesty and genuinely forget coding

Start preparing to travel out so you meet foreign women. From what I've seen about you... Just go to US and marry a white woman. That's the kind of love you need not materially attached people

Nigerian women don't know, value or appreciate love that's why when it's offered to them it's thrown back and trampled upon

Don't stay in any relationship that doesn't meet your emotional or psychological needs..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Phock2sweet: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I'm ready to get married .

I am rich but no one knows this and I didn't show her . Building my second house but I told her I am working as a factory guy for now and pretty tired .

I'm an internet marketer
bro make i dm you, help me , teach me this internet marketing abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:

I did not exactly use the word "neediness" .

Nevertheless I suggest you do a quick check on what the word actually means
There is nothing desirable about neediness
It takes you 5 minutes to get a reply or you permanently walk away? You call that "mentally, emotionally and psychologically strong"

That just sounds like an ego defence mechanism
That is weak as hell.

Whatever.

Every relationship or human needs emotional satisfaction that's what I call neediness. If people can't genuinely bring emotional goodness into relationship then why bother be in it.

Why be in a relationship and act scarce, withdrawn to starve the other party of affection and emotional companionship. Why?

The girl is sick and psychologically damaged and playing games with the op

He who must have healthy relationship must do so with genuineness and cleanliness of hands not with mischievous attitude. Simple as ABC. That's what's providing what you guys term neediness and weakness

She's unstable. Mentally and psychologically and it's what's unsettling the relationship and that's what Fedric is demanding answers to resolve. Simple as ABC not weakness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Phock2sweet:
bro make i dm you, help me , teach me this internet marketing abeg.

You get towtow undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Drizzy5001(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dump her and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by hstar: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ki ni ese mi?

E ma binu, sa.
Baba wa Simplyfacts,

A ma enjoy awon comments yin gan ni

E seun gan, bi e se ma n dawa leko ni Nairaland

Thanks for the wonderful comments baba wa Simplyfacts, e pe laiye o, a ma ri yin ba o, amin o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by omonnakoda: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

Whatever.

Every relationship or human needs emotional satisfaction that's what I call neediness. If people can't genuinely bring emotional goodness into relationship then why bother be in it.

Why be in a relationship and act scarce, withdrawn to starve the other party of affection and emotional companionship. Why?

The girl is sick and psychologically damaged and playing games with the op

He who must have healthy relationship must do so with genuineness and cleanliness of hands not with mischievous attitude. Simple as ABC. That's what's providing what you guys term neediness and weakness

She's unstable. Mentally and psychologically and it's what's unsettling the relationship and that's what Fedric is demanding answers to resolve. Simple as ABC not weakness.

I don't see it as wise to hear one side of a story and pass judgment that she is sick and psychologically damaged.
Having emotional needs is not the same as neediness . You cannot create your own meanings for words.
Even if she is mentally unstable she is still human. There is a bolt for every nut.
Who is mentally stable?? Kanye West? Mike Tyson? Femi Fani-Kayode? That is just another label

There are different types of relationships and they serve different purposes for different people.
e.g. why do some women agree to become wife number 3 or 4 or 5.
Relationships do not serve the same purpose for everyone.
People may enter relationships for financial security or status with little or no consideration for emotional needs.
Mind you not all emotional needs are "normal" .

Some people really have a need to be "abused" and can only be in relationships where they are maltreated.
Humans are very complex animals
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:
My Ex once complained that I've stopped calling & sending love texts like I used to do. I just told her that only Bleep-boys/play-boys do that regularly,,, weytin dey my mind pass sitting down to compose love texts up&dan tongue

Some already mentioned on Lala's thread that it's enough to go round.

O de ba olugbon, o mu mo 'ra ni oo.

Take heart in advance.
. You are wicked wahali...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Telstar: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
HRMK:
obviously,one of the lazy youths buhari was talking abt!go all out to hustle for money!no lady ignores a #moneybag!!
That's right.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Phock2sweet: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

You get towtow undecided
wetin consign toe toe with internet marketing?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:

I don't see it as wise to hear one side of a story and pass judgment that she is sick and psychologically damaged.
Having emotional needs is not the same as neediness . You cannot create your own meanings for words.
Even if she is mentally unstable she is still human. There is a bolt for every nut.
Who is mentally stable?? Kanye West? Mike Tyson? Femi Fani-Kayode? That is just another label

There are different types of relationships and they serve different purposes for different people.
e.g. why do some women agree to become wife number 3 or 4 or 5.
Relationships do not serve the same purpose for everyone.
People may enter relationships for financial security or status with little or no consideration for emotional needs.
Mind you not all emotional needs are "normal" .

Some people really have a need to be "abused" and can only be in relationships where they are maltreated.
Humans are very complex animals

Same logic applies to your comment that discredits his emotional needs describing it as weakness or neediness

Relationships is for whole people. People need to be reminded this... How people behave, act and react shows their psychological wholeness or lack of it. If we use the information before us as a critical analytical. Tool, it's clear to describe the both as not whole but the the lady too negative while the guy postures to the right. But the lady damaged psychologically. I stand on my guns.

And yes, I can create my. Words. There's no relationship without emotional neediness and security. Go check your Bible self. E dey there. Everyone is trying to talk and act tough like they don't care but every relationship will need emotional security and neediness to thrive. Every.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Damovintrain: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I'm seriously tired and I am having different thoughts .

I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

I feel bad right now and I needed an advice .

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Should I just let her go and I should go on my who way?

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

I'm not happy right now and I feel so bad .

Advice please.

Pls wats ha nam
All the above mentioned are characteristics of genes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BREYZ: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

Advice please.

That babe has moved on kindly move on too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by NiceMen: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Advice please.

MOVE ON. SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OR THE RELATIONSHIP ANYMORE..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by omonnakoda: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
BluDesk:

Same logic applies to your comment that discredits his emotional needs describing it as weakness or neediness

Relationships is for whole people. People need to be reminded this... How people behave, act and react shows their psychological wholeness or lack of it. If we use the information before us as a critical analytical. Tool, it's clear to describe the both as not whole but the the lady too negative while the guy postures to the right. But the lady damaged psychologically. I stand on my guns.
Guy I nevr used the word neediness. I corrected you and you insist

That makes you a liar

His girlfriend is not on Nairaland whingeing , he is.

We can judge him from his own words but to judge his girlfriend we need to hear her.
Any person leaving 20 missed calls has a problem whether it is for a girlfriend , debtor or otherwise.
If you put money in a vending machine and nothing comes out would you put in more money?

Who decreed that relationships are for "whole " people?
Define Whole, what does that mean ?

Are you whole? Your statement that if you do not get a response in 5 minutes or you quit permanently suggests a definite lack of "wholeness"
Your statement that relationships are for "whole" people is truly bizarre
from what you have said already it is very easy to profile you psychologically as a "masquerade" .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by BluDesk: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
omonnakoda:

Guy I nevr used the word neediness. I corrected you and you insist

That makes you a liar

His girlfriend is not on Nairaland whingeing , he is.

We can judge him from his own words but to judge his girlfriend we need to hear her.
Any person leaving 20 missed calls has a problem whether it is for a girlfriend , debtor or otherwise.
If you put money in a vending machine and nothing comes out would you put in more money?

Who decreed that relationships are for "whole " people?
Define Whole, what does that mean ?

Are you whole? Your statement that if you do not get a response in 5 minutes or you quit permanently suggests a definite lack of "wholeness"
Your statement that relationships are for "whole" people is truly bizarre
from what you have said already it is very easy to profile you psychologically as a "masquerade" .

Smiles.

Go understand what wholeness for relationships means. You'll have clarity after you've understood this

Thanks and God bless. And yes, I'm whole. And in areas of deficiency, I bear the burden, Make disclosure and don't project it to external parties.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
I'm serious bro
INTERNET marketer...Maybe she realised the real thing u do and want to pull out...

Don't force anyone to stay, and don't force her to leave...If she is for you, their won't be any games...Everything will be working cool..

Avoiding ur calls is a pointer...u either wise up or get drowned.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Lostchild(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric

Wake up

Be proud of yourself and let her go

I repeat: let her go

Remember that she will try to come back into your life

I repeat: Never opened the door by letting her into your life again

Advice
Never reveal your success if you want to find a good woman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fristyl1221: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
healthbing:
Just give her space for sometime and stop calling her..
If she doesn't call or text you Maybe after a week then just move on..
Happiness is what matters in everything.
There is no need being in a relationship you're not happy about..
Advice yourself
Nice one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Atticusxsz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
guy na wa for you o,you too meek o,why wud you call a woman 20missed calls.i call my babe highest 2 missed calls.i love myself so much because I always act sendless,for instance if me and my babe dey talk for phone and she gets angry and cut my call,I dont get angry or vex and call back.i simply dont call till the next day ,I never ever apologize when am not at fault.i am in charge and she knows it.i have being this way right from time,I dont even read all these red pill books or things but as a man I know how to be a king in my own lane,and I cannot take nonsense from a woman
Wait o! Is this me with another account or na my twin be this? Although, in my case, if you end the call during those heated moments, days fit slide by and i no reason her matter. I rarely compromise when i'm within my rights. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
How can you call someone 20times. You no get work?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Cheeryfeet: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Do you know if I needed her attention and help at that moment ?

Why will she see my 20 miss call and not call back.

Bro she is not the only one who would have been of help. There's no reason to give 20 missed calls bro. Truth is the girl is gone, and I learnt from experience, whenever a girl is gone and you keep pursuing her or begging her, it will never work. Leave her bro, don't call again, cry if you want to, it's ok, but cry alone. If she comes back fine, if not, better. If she knew u we're rich I'm very sure she would have behaved differently, but it's better for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

As an internet marketer if you send 20emails at a time to a prospect. Won't they look at you like a spammer?

It's quite much. If you eventually find out she intentionally ignored your calls and nothing is wrong with her. Then I think you need to give her some space. You don't deserve such treatment.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Atticusxsz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Do this mr man.

But before you free her have you checked on your own side that you are not hurting her?? Or have you sat her down and ask what the problem is?

If there is no issue and she put up this attitude then just move on don't call her no more. If she truly loves you she will come on her own.
@Fedric... Take the aforementioned advice with a pinch of salt and if she comes crawling back, then you lay some ground rules whilst stamping your authority as the man in the relationship. But never let it get to this point where you're emotionally drained and tortured, sounding like the four letter word i wouldn't want to use on anyone. Enough said bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by dreu2fine(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

bros we can seltel dis mata from ur side alone .my mama tell e say dem no dey hear mata from one mouth bro.

Advice please.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fedric(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mcslize:

I understand your plight but I am not here to lambaste you to add to your already disorganized emotions.

But I will be brutally real with you. How do you expect her to respect you when you are acting all desperate and needy? Ladies hate needy guys.

You are just overly desperate and worked up in the relationship. Why? You have stoop too low to be taking all her shits and worst of it all crawling and begging her all the time. What for? She won't ever respect you never again until you step up your games.

Ladies don't value gentle men. They will step on your feet, rubbish you with your emotions and go and Bleep another manly man that knows how to handle their type of girls.

You need to work on that aspect of yours. Stop begging and know how to handle that type of girl. You can never win her respect by being that gentle and taking all her bullshits cuz she knows after all you will continue to crawl and beg her all the time.

Secondly, you're expecting too much from your relationship. The girl I date right now treats me like a king but I still bullshit her love. I am not desperate over her. Whatever she is doing, she always snap pics and send me even when I don't ask for. I don't show much concern over what she is doing with her life and she is the one doing all the loving while I slightly reciprocate at some points without being all that desperate.

I keep her on her toes so much that if she messes up she keeps begging and doing all the talking while I remain silent. I am doing all that because that's the strategy I use to keep her to respect me. If I do all that you are doing, I bet you, she will start to act like your girl.

I understand all these females very well. They value guys that don't have their time more than those that have their times. Have I just revealed a secret? Of course YES. If you wanna be acting all wussy simply because you intend to marry the girl, she will never respect you ever. She will despice you and will always disrespect you. She will never take you seriously and won't value you.

Solution? Act like she never exist.

Rules: Don't call her more than twice if she don't pick your first call. Bombarding a girl with many calls even when she is not picking makes her sees you like a desperate low life man who has nothing to do.

Don't let any girl see you like that. I don't call more than two times when calling any girl. If I call once, a girl doesn't pick, I will give it some minutes and call again if she doesn't pick, I will stop. It's been working for me. They will call back based on the respect I have built in them.

Remove that marriage from your mind now. If you want to marry, be rest assure it shouldn't be that girl, if not, you will be the woman in the marriage. You want to marry a girl that doesn't value your existence? I won't even advice my enemy to go ahead with such a plan.

Bro, step up. Stop all those your gentle man attributes it won't help you keep any girl. Step up and show your manly attributes rather than your gentle man attributes only then any girl will value and respect you.

Take this from me: girls don't value gentle men. They bullshit them. I have tried and tested everything I said on girls and I have noticed that women show less respect to men that treat them like QUEENS and much respect to those that don't have their bleeping time.

Be that man that any girl will be scared to lose. Keep them on their toes when dealing with them. Be unpredictable and never let any girl know what you are up to the next minutes. It keeps them on their toes and will do any thing to please you .

A word is enough for the wise!

Thank you very much for this concrete advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fedric(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The little girl is tired of constant dicking and pricking. Which be come over everytime. If she doesn't come over, can't you go over
angry grin
She wants to try something new. Or she might just be tired of your nagging attitude.
You must not marry her.
How old are you sef to start with? You sound like you just clocked 20 too.
If not, what happens to moving on when someone begins to give you unnecessary excuses.

Actually I'm 29 . Never consider that. Think I don't have much experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by YorubaLord: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

OP, You're indeed MADDD! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by streetsoldier1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

Advice please.

stop being a simp!!! get your acts together and move on. Get engaged in things that bring you money, educate and occupy your mind, along the line, peace and love will find you. The babe has moved on wisely
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by LeonVI: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bro, thank God that this problem happened before marriage, because people hardly change. If you believe she is cheating or taking you for granted, it is probably true. If you get married, there is no easy way out. So as you are potentially single, you better move on to someone that will make you happy and make you have peace of mind. Believe me I know. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Heartbreak go soon start. OP runaway. I cannot do operation for anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.