Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving (38672 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Heartbreak go soon start. OP runaway. I cannot do operation for anybody grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by EmzyT: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I'm ready to get married .

I am rich but no one knows this and I didn't show her . Building my second house but I told her I am working as a factory guy for now and pretty tired .

I'm an internet marketer

Put me through bro... I wan follow you make this money too... Life don tire me cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Blackdisciple(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

Better cool down first before we go still come dey talk the matter here after a year into that marriage.

I don't wanna say another niggarr is taking her attention away , So if it were me I will just go slow and allow her be for some weeks and if she don't change then move on.

Bro lemme tell you if girl really love you ehh! no matter what she will like to hear from you anytime anyday 7 times a week.

NB. Watch very well and free her for now, continue your hustlings , gone are those days when a will just be misbehaving but now she misbehaves other babes are always there to jump in. it's 2021 not 2000
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by SavageResponse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
Lot of things has happen where I start begging her after telling her what I don't like she is doing .

I'm a gentle guy and I like people to treat me cool and likewise will I do so but she has made me a complain master and she still make me feel bad after raising my complaint .

I'm not happy right now as I feel she is seeing someone else and also the fact that she don't respect me as I want .

At list playing maturity and saying sorry when ever you go wrong is what I ask for

The relationship has ended, move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by placeofallure(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Michelle55:
For your peace of mind, observe her in silence and don't complain any more, if she doesn't change then you have every right to call it quit.

Don't displease yourself in the process of pleasing your partner, it's not worth it.

Happiness is free and if your partner is an obstruction to it, severe ties and maintain your peace.

Fedric, follow this piece of advice inch by inch. I'm talking from experience.

Chose you first before anyone else, your partner should be a source of inspiration and peace to you and if he or she isn't fulfilling that role then it's best you cut ties.

If during courtship, I barely share a healthy and carefree laughter and peace around you then it's a red flag that I can't ignore, listen to your heart and make the right decision.

Peace!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by kriss27(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I am rich but no one knows this and I didn't show her . Building my second house but I told her I am working as a factory guy for now and pretty tired .

I'm an internet marketer
What type of internet marketing?Can I learn from you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
When a girl treats u like this, its emotionally traumatizing, they like doing this to people they know loves them to a fault, they like playing mind games to people they wrapped around their fingers she's manipulating ur mental state and sanity making u to lose focus on ur life and put so much importance in what she's doing, u call her for many times and she doesn't pick after the 12th ring, Mr man don't u even have any atom of self respect for urslf?? Are u that stupid? Somebody that claims she likes u treats u like this and u are here still asking stupid questions, Mr man use ur tongue to count ur teeth while the sun still shines, cos when u re taken to the shade(marriage)like a Goat u are, u would find it hard to do it when there's no light anymore!(Light in the sense that there's no element of surprise anymore), block her number on ur phone, or u put it on call waiting, call divert and call forward, block her on all Smedia accounts, delete everything that reminds u of her and stop wasting ur time on someone that is probably arranging a trad marriage with someone somewhere and she doesn't want to lose two birds at the same time so she's holding on to u and the main guy! Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by funshint(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I'm an internet marketer
Gbenu e soun jare...yahoo lo un se grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Dreyton36: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
I'm sure you don't expect me to read it all cuz I don't like plenty cappings
I'll only comment on what I noticed tho

I can't imagine calling my girl more than twice or thrice at most
How can u call a woman more than 20 times for what ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by fortiz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bro. I have been experiencing such and II should feel as you feels. Give her a wide space for now and I urge you to go to God in prayers concerning the Issue. God knows your wife to be, Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Saniabuh(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
My brother listen to your heart and take your final decision, you are the owner of your happiness and no one else will give that to you. If she is not given you the happiness you want from her then stop expecting to avoid a disappointment and pains. You are disappointed because you expect too much from her and when you didn't get it after making sacrificing to ensure she is happy and you are not seeing the results is what is hurting you! We all understand the feeling but I advise you not to dwell on it. Approach her one more time and make her understand your stand. Go to her house if she refuse to come to your place,talk to her face to face. After your discussion with her and you didn't notice any changes then I advise you to quit, though is hurt but you have to do it for your happiness. Thank you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Verysmart101: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

get a WhatsApp tracker or phone tracker and get all she has been keeping from you

Do you know where I can get it please? Help a brother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Ofadaman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
You're either ugly , broke or boring/needy.

Solve any of these major problem , and you'd know peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Richthekid: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Free her tell her to get a job
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Mile18(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:

I'm an internet marketer

That's exactly my plan no showing off
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Fedric(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dreyton36:
I'm sure you don't expect me to read it all cuz I don't like plenty cappings
I'll only comment on what I noticed tho

I can't imagine calling my girl more than twice or thrice at most
How can u call a woman more than 20 times for what ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
it's not actually 20 times .

It's plenty times . But I can't count it .

Though I am really somehow not observant .

Have learn my lesson and have move on with my life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Mile18(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bros you fit feel sad o,but no let person make you feel worthless before them,just move if you notice any kind attitude, my ex used to think she's the only one in town, she come dey misbehave i ghost am one time, na last year she dey tell me say she ready to sponsor everything if I ready, but my mind don commot there, each time I see her WhatsApp status I feel sorry for her, but it's not my fault, the long list of guys when she get don finish i guess. Her status today

I'm not happy right now and I feel so bad .

Advice please.[/quote]

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Lyon190(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

get a WhatsApp tracker or phone tracker and get all she has been keeping from you
How can one get a WhatsApp tracker or phone tracker
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
hstar:

Baba wa Simplyfacts,

A ma enjoy awon comments yin gan ni

E seun gan, bi e se ma n dawa leko ni Nairaland

Thanks for the wonderful comments baba wa Simplyfacts, e pe laiye o, a ma ri yin ba o, amin o

Baba ke? Omo yin ni mo je ooo angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by mashad(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
I understand your predicament. You love the girl much more than you love yourself. Let me tell you, you can never enjoy a relationship if the love shared is not in equilibrium.

You are also too much in love that you are scared of loosing her. Hence, you find it hard to firmly chastise her wrongs

One thing I know is that a good lady is always loving, caring, respectful and truthful.

Am afraid to tell you that you are already chained in love except you see someone better than her before you will be free.

You are just an alternative or 3rd class boyfriend. She will only give you attention when she feels like.

So sorry if you are always anticipating her call whenever you phone rings. You'll keep getting heartbroken when you realise she is not.

You can never change a disloyal girl. Just give her a bit of distance and find someone else to be with. I tell you, she will be the one running after you when she notice you no longer give her attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by leoblacky: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
quote author=Fedric post=100559274]I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I'm seriously tired and I am having different thoughts .

I wanted to marry her but her attitude keeps preventing me from making such move.

I feel bad right now and I needed an advice .

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Should I just let her go and I should go on my who way?

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

Advice please.[/quote]carry knife and kill urself. U have seen the hand written on the wall and u still asking us to give advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by leoblacky: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
See brother brother wey mumu
You have seen the hand written on the wall and you are still asking us for advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Innobee99(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
Lot of things has happen where I start begging her after telling her what I don't like she is doing .

I'm a gentle guy and I like people to treat me cool and likewise will I do so but she has made me a complain master and she still make me feel bad after raising my complaint .

I'm not happy right now as I feel she is seeing someone else and also the fact that she don't respect me as I want .

At list playing maturity and saying sorry when ever you go wrong is what I ask for
Ladies don't like gentle men like us

Be a hard man bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by phazotron(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fedric:
I noticed that my girl friend doesn't like to come over anymore. Of late she Dosen't pick my calls often, she picked after 20 times .

I called her plenty times yesterday but she didn't pick my call giving me silly excuses that she left her phone at home while going out.

She repeated the same thing today and her excuse was that she went to an office and she can't pick the call. She later say she have to submit the phone to the security officers at the gate and that's the law of the institute .

I never see this kind of excuses and when I talk to my sister, she was like she might have gone to a man house and don't wanna pick .

The main issue with her is she believes I complain too much and she also raises voice at me any time I told her an issue I don't like.

I'm seriously tired and I am having different thoughts .

I feel bad right now and I needed an advice .

I feel so bad that my thought right now is to pretend, use her, dump her and make her feel regretful of making me go through emotional pain.

Should I just let her go and I should go on my who way?

Or should I just free her and start doing as if she don't exist in my life again .

Advice please.

You better leave her

Dat one Don go
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by stanchizzy6595: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Text her to come read your post on nairaland, especially the part where you said you are building your second house. Then quit calling and stressing and watch the magic.

When she starts seeking for your attention again, knack shege commot her body then free her grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by DedeNkem: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2021
Fedric:

You know deep down in your heart that something is not right about the relationship anymore. Why are you forcing it?

You should be happy her bad attitude showed up now than later after marriage! You should understand that not every relationship results in marriage.

If you love yourself and want peace, move on with your life now while you can. Life is too short to waste on someone who doesn't give a sh*it about you. I think you just dodged a huge bullet!

There are good women out there you could meet and possibly find the right one for you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Xtianvic(m): 1:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Fedric:
I'm serious
drop your WhatsApp number, you will get added to a group that will give you solution, GURANTEED
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by chaloskyx: 3:45am On Apr 08, 2021
YOU TOO START MISBEHAVING NOW AHAH ABI IS SHE THE ONLY WOMAN ON PLANET EARTH SEE ME SEE WAHALA O IF SHE REMAINS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND GIVES YOU ALL THE ATTENTION WOULD YOUR LIFE BE BETTER WOULD YOU RECIEVE FAVOURS AND CREDIT ALERT YEYE MEN THESE DAYS INSTEAD OF THEM TO THINK OF HOW TO MAKE A LIVING ITS TO BE CARRYING GF MATTER ON THEIR HEAD GIRL THAT WOULD STILL DUMP YOU ONCE THE NEXT BEST SUITOR COMES ALONG

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Abdanny2000(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Use and dumb her, they deserve nothing good at all, they don't love boys that love and cherish them instead they love the bad one's... Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Cutehector:
You are boring, and why the fvck will you call someone so many times as if she is your slave?

Will she die if you ditch her? The way una dey think sef.

Sense demands if you call someone one two times and the person doesnt pick, you can leave a text message or a chat.

Yall too clingy and shittt.. Get a life. Thats why she stopped feeling you.
Exactly. If a girl calls me that way, not to run o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by phazotron(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU TOO START MISBEHAVING NOW AHAH ABI IS SHE THE ONLY WOMAN ON PLANET EARTH SEE ME SEE WAHALA O IF SHE REMAINS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND GIVES YOU ALL THE ATTENTION WOULD YOUR LIFE BE BETTER WOULD YOU RECIEVE FAVOURS AND CREDIT ALERT YEYE MEN THESE DAYS INSTEAD OF THEM TO THINK OF HOW TO MAKE A LIVING ITS TO BE CARRYING GF MATTER ON THEIR HEAD GIRL THAT WOULD STILL DUMP YOU ONCE THE NEXT BEST SUITOR COMES ALONG

Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by marsup: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2021
Fedric:

Do you know if I needed her attention and help at that moment ?

Why will she see my 20 miss call and not call back.

Because you are choking her. She needs her space. The fact that you already had to lie about your financial status, shows you have serious trust issues. Move on, if you can't deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.