Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree (3549 Views)

Final Verdict On Transsion And Xiaomi / Transsion And Micromax:- How The Dots Connects To One Another / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by skywalker240(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
hahaha. I'm not even bothered by your comments. I laugh anytime I see your comments lol. It appears you need the attention more cos if you didn't, you won't jump on every thread Transsion is mentioned
Its called enlighntement kid, **repeat what uncle said**

Now from this day onward you will not be this dumb again, i expect you to say amen to my prayers, it would do you alot of good in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Kunja2: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
skywalker240:

Its called enlighntement kid, **repeat what uncle said**

Now from this day onward you will not be this dumb again, i expect you to say amen to my prayers, it would do you alot of good in the nearest future.
hahahaha. Bwana... You have no sense at all.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
trust me, if they should use a higher chipsets, it's gonna reflect on the price. You need to understand the clime you are in.

The average Nigerian wants a phone that makes calls, browes the internet, plays music and take good pictures. They're not bothered about chipsets and all. Those are the people that makes the bulk of Transsion's market. It's just a very few of us that understands chipsets. Besides, TECNO has variants with higher chipsets

So the average Nigerian wants to make calls etc and therefore they should swallow whatever is dished out to them?

Because they don't know any better?

Nobody is asking for Transsion to use a Snapdragon 870 and take 80K for it..

Even on their more expensive devices of 80K and above it was until recently that they started using USB type C..

But according to you,Nigerians don't need such specs..

The best thing to happen to the Nigerian Smartphone market is the advent of Oppo,Xiaomi,Nokia and Co or Transsion would still have been dishing out crap to Nigerians as according to you,they don't need it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by skywalker240(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
trust me, if they should use a higher chipsets, it's gonna reflect on the price. You need to understand the clime you are in.

The average Nigerian wants a phone that makes calls, browes the internet, plays music and take good pictures. They're not bothered about chipsets and all. Those are the people that makes the bulk of Transsion's market. It's just a very few of us that understands chipsets. Besides, TECNO has variants with higher chipsets
Saving this for my next thread, hmmm

Chipset is irrelevant to Nigerians.

Screenshot saved
Cc Jizzison, see what we were saying?

be expecting a thread in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by mastig: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
I beg to differ on your assertion. You may speak of yourself and not of the average Nigerian. You'll be surprised to know that an average Nigerian is tech savvy, love fast powerful devices and can afford them too.
Kunja2:

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by skywalker240(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
mastig:
I beg to differ on your assertion. You may speak of yourself and not of the average Nigerian. You'll be surprised to know that an average Nigerian is tech savvy, love fast powerful devices and can afford them too.
Pay that kid no attention, na papa thank you wey he de chop de worry am.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Kunja2: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
mastig:
what are you saying? Do you know what the average Nigerian mean?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Kunja2: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

So the average Nigerian wants to make calls etc and therefore they should swallow whatever is dished out to them?

Even on their more expensive devices of 80K and above it was until recently that they started using USB type C..

The best thing to happen to the Nigerian Smartphone market is the advent of Oppo,Xiaomi,Nokia and Co or Transsion would still have been dishing out crap to Nigerians as according to you,they don't need it..
just face reality and stop attempting to sound dope
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Kunja2: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
skywalker240:

Screenshot saved

boy, nobody said chipsets are irrelevant. I said it's the least of what an average Nigerian consider when purchasing a device, Boy
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by skywalker240(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
boy, nobody said chipsets are irrelevant. I said it's the least of what an average Nigerian consider when purchasing a device, Boy
For dumb tech illiterates (like you) not the average Nigerians we know.

3 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by erniok(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
uncle shut up! Which Redmi note 8 pro is 76k? Check jumia and stop saying trash
I don't think it's wise to use jumia as market place yardstick. The note 8 pro has a price tag of 145k. can you believe that is actually costlier than the new note 10 pro.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
just face reality and stop attempting to sound dope
You know what you are sounding like?

All these religious Fanatics who gets agitated and takes the high horse when hit with a dose of reality..

According to you,Nigerians don't need modern and contemporary specs for what they are paying for..

Because the said Nigerians don't know what it means..

That is another phrase for exploitation of the naive and gullible.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by mastig: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
I'll rather buy a 3 year old flagship with great processors than a transsion device. The first thing on my checklist is the processor, the screen resolution before even checking the battery and so called 108mp camera that is being used to "Ko wa lomi obe je" (the bread � transsion uses to steal our soup"

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Leemekzy: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
LegalRambles:
These two are Chinese Devices. They are both mass produced in Peoples Republic of China. They both have the same build. The both have the same processor. They both have the same camera and screen. Although Transsion UI is slightly better than MiUI. Both interfaces look alike and act similarly. Both use the same packaging.
So why then is Xiaomi selling a so called budget phone for over400k. And the funniest thing is that the phone is very ugly. Nerosky bought one and I'm really pitying the money wasted. Something that could have been used to buy a cha cha infinix and kept more than half of the purchase price.
I will pick transsion for their affordable devices over Xiaomi.
This is a peace thread no bashing
bloody born liar. which Xiaomi phone is sold for 400k? y

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by skywalker240(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
erniok:

I don't think it's wise to use jumia as market place yardstick. The note 8 pro has a price tag of 145k. can you believe that is actually costlier than the new note 10 pro.
That ekuke na irredemable dumb tech illiterate, dont waste your data.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Theanyanwu: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:
888 and 90t na mate?
you guys get wahala abeg. Them use Helio A22, una complain say them de use low chipset, now they upgraded to G90T, you still de complain. Get out jare
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Kunja2: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
erniok:

oh! Really? Didn't even know.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Niswayne19: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
LegalRambles:
These two are Chinese Devices. They are both mass produced in Peoples Republic of China. They both have the same build. The both have the same processor. They both have the same camera and screen. Although Transsion UI is slightly better than MiUI. Both interfaces look alike and act similarly. Both use the same packaging.
So why then is Xiaomi selling a so called budget phone for over400k. And the funniest thing is that the phone is very ugly. Nerosky bought one and I'm really pitying the money wasted. Something that could have been used to buy a cha cha infinix and kept more than half of the purchase price.
Nice
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Yinksy09(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Transsion devices are actually affordable and have good specs
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Yinksy09:
Transsion devices are actually affordable and have good specs
whats good abt the specs of camon 15 that tecno sold for 90k?

4 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
skywalker240:

Screenshot saved

Lol
Weldone bro. The reality is there for all to see, an average Nigerian don't really care about chipsets.
Rams, Roms and high megapixel cameras is what we need.
The guy you quote made a valid point though.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
sunshineV:
whats good abt the specs of camon 15 that tecno sold for 90k?
That's a brilliant question.
Worth every weight in pure gold.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
mastig:
I'll rather buy a 3 year old flagship with great processors than a transsion device. The first thing on my checklist is the processor, the screen resolution before even checking the battery and so called 108mp camera that is being used to "Ko wa lomi obe je" (the bread � transsion uses to steal our soup"
My wise guy
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

You deserve a special reward for this comment.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
jizzison:
That's a brilliant question. Worth every weight in pure gold.
helio p35 for 90k?
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
LegalRambles:
I have just 1 question for you.
Do you have any conscience at all?
Or this just seems like a joke and everyone is playing the way you want them to by giving you all sorts of attention?

Either way it's sickening to see a rational person type whatever I'm quoting.

Both brands originated from China... Fine
How do they have the same build quality?
How many Chinese would leave Huawei and Xiaomi and pick a Transsion phone?
Which of their phones are you comparing?
Have you seen Redmi note 9pro, MI 11, Black Shark 3?
Same Camera? Let's be rational here. Which Transsion phone camera do you want to compare with Xiaomi's MI 10 Ultra camera?

Sorry but MIUI beats Hios/Xos/whatever itel call theirs hands down. I don't think you have any idea about UIs.

Same Screen? Oh come on! Transsion hardly uses 1080*2340/1080*2400 FHD display yet xiaomi's redmi note 7 of 2018 3gb/32gb variant had Full HD display and the starting price was 58k and that's not even the best part, it houses a Snapdragon 660 chipset, 18w fast charging, 48mp camera with GCAM support it got 2 full years of Android update (Android 8-10 if I'm correct).
Now you see the full meaning of Great Value for Money?

As for the rest of your so called ANALYSIS. Sorry to say. I leave it to you and your conscience.
Now let me end this by saying Transsion are light years behind Xiaomi, they can't catch up. If you don't believe me check Black Shark 3, MI 10 Ultra, Poco X3pro, MI 11 Ultra.

I'm not a fanboy, but I can identify mediocrity when I see one. Transsion has a long way to go as far as Global Smartphone brands are concerned and Xiaomi is currently world's number 3.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by jizzison(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
sunshineV:
helio p35 for 90k?
You don't need to tell me.
Yet they'll you Transsion phones are more AFFORDABLE. Please help me tell them that was years ago.
Na to demystify the myth.

1 Like

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by sunshineV(f): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
jizzison:

You don't need to tell me.
Yet they'll you Transsion phones are more AFFORDABLE. Please help me tell them that was years ago.
Na to demystify the myth.
it's the affordable that kills me

3 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2021
This is the greatest achievement of transsion, to be compared with Xiaomi in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Theanyanwu:
you guys get wahala abeg. Them use Helio A22, una complain say them de use low chipset, now they upgraded to G90T, you still de complain. Get out jare
snapdragon na MTK mate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

See this Joker talking?

Transsion and Xiaomi use same Processor?

This is the highest level of delusion..

Since when did TRASHION start using LATEST SNAPDRAGON CHIPSETS?

KngGezy you have truly mad finish.. grin

Latest Snapdragon ??

Mention one Xiaomi phone in Nigeria with the lastest processor.
Re: Transsion And Xiaomi: We Disagree To Agree by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Go buy a TRASHION if you LIKE,KngGezy..

Xiaomi and TRASHION are not mates..

One is a LOCAL CHAMPION..

The other is a WORLD STANDARD,THIRD BIGGEST SMARTPHONE COMPANY IN THE WORLD..

That's how you all keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Pixel Or Iphone / NCC: We Are Guarding Against Consumer Exploitation / Unlock 9mobile Zte Mf910+ And Mf910 Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.