Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) (64928 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hmm. It's not like Nigerians cannot defend themselves against these unlawful molestations by government agencies. Why would you flog a grown man? Can they not arrest them and charge them to court if perceived to have been wrong? The day will come when people protesting will carry tools to defend against all these hired thugs and power drunk agencies.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by extol1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Millimann:
Mehnnn,
This Deputy Governor nah gangster.
the man na thug
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Minjim: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You can't behave in a gentle manner with the Nigerian FG and States governments.

You feel they are defacing lokoja, why can't they be arrested by the police and sued to court?

Will this country ever get better like this sha? undecided
The worst is that some fools can't see injustice until it affects them
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
what are you waiting for? Since you know that they are wrong,why not take the deputy governor to Court?

Don't be silly.

This is a public forum. Education is part of the things we do here. Free education in this instance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I don't care who he is, neither do I care who Sowore is, I'm just against a system that encourage people to take laws in their hand. It breed anarchy.

In civilized world, the guys who was flogged could be make tons of money suing those who molested him. But Nigeria system doesn't work. That's where the problem is. Can the stupid Onoja sanction such benhaviour in say US or UK?
I won’t av bothered myself about his actions because I know he is a diehard cultist.. my point to u before was u would av cared less if u knew that
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sowore,the most stupid "activist" ever lived.

How can you be defacing public facilities all in the name of freedom of protest?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
AHCB:
Could it be sheer ignorance that someone like Sowore doesn't know defacing public or private property is a crime? Or is he trying to prey on the magnificent ignorance of many Nigerians, who know almost absolutely nothing, other than to spread their ignorance on social media?

I wonder... still I love the reply Edward Onoja gave that loser Sowore. I know very well if someone like Sowore becomes president or even a local government chairman, he'll perform worse that Babangida.

Very soon Sowore would realise the difference between popularity and notoriety.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by odonkoro: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
The publicity some of these hooligans get in the media, both conventional and social is what is encouraging more people going into hooliganism; most especially jobless youth and drug addicts. The government need to address the issue of unemployment and drug addiction if they want the issue of hooliganism, banditry, IPOB, Bokoharam, or whatever name those currently disturbing the peace of the country are call to be eradicated or at least reduced to the barest minimum. That is my own opinion.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by amboh(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
MAY NIGERIA SUCCEED AMEEN.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Tosman12(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
jungle justice government... the government owe it to uphold and enforce the law in every circumstance something a learned deputy governor should know...... no matter what , if the protester truly commit a crime , they are suppose to be handed over to the police for prosecution not him bragging and encouraging jungle justice , the next time they got burn alive like the ALU 4 that will be on him......
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sowore is nothing but a noise maker
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by rotadeco27: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
christm386:
I wan beg Igbos to please leave afonjas alone, the fact that many of them are in idps in benin republic should not be enough reason to torment them sad , yes I know they are suffering bc of some uneducated hearders who they accommodated, and no be their fault say most of them their reasoning z not reasonable, an afonja friend was telling me how he stopped using nairaland bc of this, make una mind una self

Oya choose one, either u carry drugs go yankee like twice u and ur family are made
Or kill people for money ritual and mine dead people skull 4 ever and still be as broke as hell

Cause I don't get y u guys compare atrocity, taboo, devilish wickedness to selling illegal drug that I don't force people to buy, afonja una too dumb abeg, like toooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb tongue

U are neither Igbo nor Yoruba . U are paid to cause division between these tribes that have come to realise a common enemy which is a parasitic unity beggar. Your plan will not work .
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Racoon:
Tyrannical empires always rise and fall.Buhari, Yahaya Bello and other are stubbornly oblivious of this fact.
you think PMB is a tyrant abi?try obasanjo
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by ajl: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigerians are a people to cry for. I see how much people detest the truth. Even if these individuals break the law, what does the law say? A deputy governor supporting a crime of assault as punishment for a misdemeanor crime. And some people personally attacking someone who questioned the rationale behind that. Everyone resorting to violence.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is unlawful to deface public properties but we all know that people were flogged not because they defaced public properties.

Onoja is a disappointment for supporting jungle justice.

Jungle justice is a worse crime than defacing public properties.

In fact, defacing public properties (especially with graffiti) is nothing but a misdemeanor.

But no sane human being should support citizens taking laws into their hands.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by castiello(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
So why can't they arrest and prosecute the offenders, why must they be flogged on the street? Next time these fellows go to protest, they will probably be armed to defend themselves against unlawful molestation.

The Deputy Governor is very wrong in his submission. He's encouraging violence and anarchy. Over and over again, we have seen where this type of behaviour lead.

Offenders should answer to court, let's say no to jungle justice.

THEM NO THE CARRY MAD MAN CASE GO COURT NA CAIN THE JUDGE MAD MAN AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOKOJA PEOPLE DID
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
castiello:

THEM NO THE CARRY MAD MAN CASE GO COURT NA CAIN THE JUDGE MAD MAN AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOKOJA PEOPLE DID

No walaha,

I hope you're also dealt with in similar fashion. Just from the way you're typing in all caps, it won't be difficult to query your sanity,
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
I won’t av bothered myself about his actions because I know he is a diehard cultist.. my point to u before was u would av cared less if u knew that

Read below and learn:

William Roper: So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!

Sir Thomas More: Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

William Roper: Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!

Sir Thomas More: Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by lotkyes200: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
What a shame on the people an government of Lokoja where even the governor pass one way due to bad road and still have mouth to talk. If na lie take the road to the state house of assembly you must enter one-way just before the complex it's that bad in the state.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Read below and learn:

lol learn to distinguish between beliefs,convictions , reality, eventuality, logic and common sense we are on earth mr man it’s deeper than ur anger or what u see but the onus is on u to determine and identify the time to apply the aforementioned.. I hope my counsel met u well
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
lol learn to distinguish between beliefs,convictions , reality, eventuality, logic and common sense we are on earth mr man it’s deeper than ur anger or what u see but the onus is on u to determine and identify the time to apply the aforementioned.. I hope my counsel met u well

Sorry, erm, but you're not coherent!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2021
AHCB:
Could it be sheer ignorance that someone like Sowore doesn't know defacing public or private property is a crime? Or is he trying to prey on the magnificent ignorance of many Nigerians, who know almost absolutely nothing, other than to spread their ignorance on social media?

I wonder... still I love the reply Edward Onoja gave that loser Sowore. I know very well if someone like Sowore becomes president or even a local government chairman, he'll perform worse that Babangida.
If it's a crime to deface public property, why the jungle justice and the foolish deputy governor have the effontry to call it citizens arrest. Meanwhile, which law that says graffiti is a crime. Suffer no dey tire una? Ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by ZooOga: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2021
The chief is very dignified and articulate.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by naptu2: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2021
Wilful destruction of public property

(3) Any person who unlawfully or with intent to destroy or damage any public property removes, defaces or damages any public property shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction-

(a)              if the property in question is a building, structure, vehicle or thing whatsoever owned or occupied by the Government of the Federation, or of a State, local government, a department or statutory corporation of the Government of the Federation or of a State, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen
years without the option of a fine;

(b)       if the property in question is a railway line, electric power line, telephone line or a demarcation line on a public highway and the property is damaged or rendered dangerous, impassable or non-functional, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 21 years without the option of a fine.

https://lawsofnigeria.placng.org/view2.php?sn=256

351. Punishment of assault  

Any person who unlawfully assaults another is guilty of a misdemeanor, and is liable, if no greater punishment is provided, to imprisonment for one year.

355. Assaults occasioning harm  

Any person who unlawfully assaults another and thereby does him harm, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by lamentor78(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2021
Once you are a politician in Nigeria you are not expected to have morals
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by YamBack: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2021
fh
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2021
The Hushpuppi part got me laughing...

Like seriously?

Well even Reno Omokri claimed that Sowore tried to blackmail him few years ago...
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by objobj: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You can't behave in a gentle manner with the Nigerian FG and States governments.

You feel they are defacing lokoja, why can't they be arrested by the police and sued to court?

Will this country ever get better like this sha? undecided

Why should somebody like sowiee influence such attitude. Is such behavior encouraged in the countries where he always go and hide?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2021
objobj:

Why should somebody like sowiee influence such attitude. Is such behavior encouraged in the countries where he always go and hide?

In the country he do reside, do the Government call on soldiers to disperse peaceful protesters?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) by AHCB: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Swiftboy:

If it's a crime to deface public property, why the jungle justice and the foolish deputy governor have the effontry to call it citizens arrest. Meanwhile, which law that says graffiti is a crime. Suffer no dey tire una? Ok
which jungle justice are you talking about? Yes the deputy governor called it "citizens arrest" so? I'm sure you're too ignorant to even search the internet to know if what the deputy governor said is true. And you're here talking about "suffer to dey taya una" when you're the one who is suffering with your apparent ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.