Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

thank u all for your advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thank u all for your advices (2745 Views)

Please, Your Advices Are Needed / She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. / Thank u all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

thank u all for your advices by bri: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2007
i took a bold step.
Re: thank u all for your advices by k0be: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2007
yes sweetheart, it is more than possible. it will sort itself out just give it time. I love time, it's my best friend.
Re: thank u all for your advices by CrazyMan(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
Stop decieving yourself because there's no way you can date two guys and they both know about it. and claim to be in love.
You're just being used by both of them.
When they are true with you, they would dump you like hot potato. Open your eyes and wake from your slumber.
Re: thank u all for your advices by angel101(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2007
lol
Re: thank u all for your advices by PTBNaija(f): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2007
You can't love two, either you lust after both, or love one and lust after the other.
Re: thank u all for your advices by k0be: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2007
she didn't say she loves two
she said she's in love with 2. it happens.
Re: thank u all for your advices by jockey112(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2007
crazykid:

Stop decieving yourself because there's no way you can date two guys and they both know about it. and claim to be in love.
You're just being used by both of them.
When they are true with you, they would dump you like hot potato. Open your eyes and wake from your slumber.

true word.

to the poster ,darling get yourself a life.
Re: thank u all for your advices by nossycheek(f): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2007
@Topic

Hmm, going to be used and drop like a sucked orange. Bed material maybe. Be wise, dump both and live your life, it could begin @ 20 you never can tell.
Re: thank u all for your advices by bebe2007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2007
Babes i dunno about this o! i think guys naturally are possessive they do not like sharing, am shocked these ones do not mind. may be na your luck sha but i doubt it. They may both not take you seriously. If one was under G now i would understand. Have you seen a woman with two husbands before? especially in our African Society.
Re: thank u all for your advices by osereka(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
you even try shebi na only 2 you are inlove with, some babes de fall inlove with 20 guys at the same time.and the funny thing is that these guys also love her!
ashewo like you!
Re: thank u all for your advices by amaikama(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2007
The poster question is, "in love with two guys at the same time and they know it" ( death & angry grave)? Yes it is possible. just work towards fulfilling their desire each time they want you and then get ready for the outcome.

Trust me, it would be fun at the end! grin
Re: thank u all for your advices by oyie(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
i think @ the end of the day ,you are d one who would look foolish.i doubt if anyone really cares-they just want to collect their share! embarassed undecided
Re: thank u all for your advices by kuwena(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2007
We both are in this wonderful world of being: YOU are in love with two guys; I am sorry for you.  sad
Re: thank u all for your advices by Segesexy: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2007
Two guys can surely pretend to be in love wit you because, i tell you what! soon they both gonna wanna have you together and most guys wont say no dat so sweetheart,soji yourself and be wise before you fall under love completely
Re: thank u all for your advices by NiteAngel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2007
My candid opinion. You really can't love both guys on the same level. It's possible one has more money while the other has more brains. Or may be it's a case of the not-so-well-to-do one being caring and the well to do one being flashy.

You alone can sort out your feelings unless you are interested in bigamy. If sincerely you find it difficult to choose, go ahead and pray about them while you remain a good friend to each of them. While you wait you can get busy with moving up on the ladder of life; there'd always be a pool to choose from.
Re: thank u all for your advices by Eiregirl(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
I don't think it's possible to love the 2 guys the same!!!
Re: thank u all for your advices by Caradona(f): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ TOPIC

Unless you're a Call Girl or the only Girl in the village,
it might be possible to be in love with two Guys.
Then again, you might be on heavy medications or under restraining order.
take your pick
Re: thank u all for your advices by babadee(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2007
she's a oh oh oh oh oh ho ho ho ho ho!
she's a ho ho ho oh oh ho ohho oh ho!!
shes's a ho ho oh ho ho ho oh ho ho!!!!
Re: thank u all for your advices by ikhideman(m): 3:18am On Jul 11, 2007
Its isnt possible to be in love with the 2 of them;u r only being selfish, trying to get only good from both of them. I feel u r even being used by them. U'll be at d losing end.
Re: thank u all for your advices by Darealaby: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2007
I bet those guys both have their serious girlfriends.

You are only being used as a mechanic that services their engines as soon as they feel that they are due for oil change.

You are probably nicknamed Honda place or Germaine Centre by your so-called lover boys.

superstar.
Re: thank u all for your advices by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2007
DO you need the third man if you do please iam available i Bleep better than them, because that is what you are to them a intimacy gadget
Re: thank u all for your advices by slazzy(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2007
i dont get this thing about the guys using her. When it comes to sex i think the guys are the ones been used. Anyways, i think its not right to be with two people at a time. You might end up been like some of those girls who get pregnant and can't account who's d dad of their baby. Be wise and act right.
Re: thank u all for your advices by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2007
Re: thank u all for your advices by tasiana(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
U re in love with both,says who?Ur head,heart or waist undecided undecided undecided
my guess is u re burning the candle @ both endz and u re enjoying it.
2nd guess is u sure knw wat to do if u re tired of being a playa and just posted this here to get an applaud for having two men under ur spell.Hissesssssssssss
Babe,wisen up b4 u get badly burnt ,doesnt always pay to be a playa  
Re: thank u all for your advices by bri: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2007
thanks tasiana
Re: thank u all for your advices by sparkandy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2007
Emmm, My sister, its not really posible to be in love with two people at the same time. its the same thing with a man and two wives. The man cannot love them equally. Sorry to say, but I think you're not really facing reality here. My best advice is that you should go back to the drawing board and re define your standards, standards of the guy you will love to be with and possibly spend the rest of your life with. By standards, I mean Moral Standards. You could add small physical standard but mind you, you are yet to create a human being. So have fun sister. smiley
Re: thank u all for your advices by bri: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2007
thank u sparkandy
nice advice but told them to go their way.
Re: thank u all for your advices by bri: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2007
this is not easy for me at all, but i dont know why.
the nicest thing is none of them has ask me for sex.
but i think i v to let my feelings go.
and concentrate on my life instead of them.
WELL THANK U ALL FOR UR ADVICES AND INSULTS
I LOVE YA ALL:
Re: thank u all for your advices by Sammymulti(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
baby pls can I be the number three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: thank u all for your advices by PHEESAYOUR(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
Chis! In love with 2 guys, i wonder how that is possible, You are in Lust! maybe the first guy got sideburns and you think you are in love and the other guy is tall dark and handsome to the extent you can't resist and you think you are in love with him. Chis! I pity you o! You are something my hommies calls Annapurna!
Re: thank u all for your advices by olulu(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2007
its possible for a guy to love 2 ladies, afterall its a man's world. But a Lady in love with two girls; funny and krazy. She no know wetin she wants , and she just might find out two late.
Re: thank u all for your advices by oghene007(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2007
OHH Bri,
pele

but, well , u av to choose or let both go, but how did u come into this or get this far

well pray and know what u want in and from life, let them go for now so that u can think and meditate verey well to make the right choice, after all u know wat u want from life

GOD WILL HELP U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Also Guilty Of This As Well? ( PHOTO ) / # # / Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Totally Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.