Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB (46824 Views)

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits / Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Masterkernel1: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:
Just unfortunate that children and women are the ones that suffers from the activities of this useless criminals called youth agitators (Igbos) and the killer Nigeria security agencies

Akwa Ibom isn't South East, Illiterate forming.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by fortune1968: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
Shut Up ! They ain't freedom fighter, they're cultic ! That is my LGA ..

The security operative dear not enter that forest and come out life, that is why they resorted in using airstrike, many of them has gone missing in that forest...

Why can't they apply the same force against bandits up north ..
Yes . Why can't they apply same force against the Bandits up north ? Buhari is really running a bad government .

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by MOVIC6: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Ask am...
Marine54:

The security operative dear not enter that forest and come out life, that is why they resorted in using airstrike, many of them has gone missing in that forest...

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by MOVIC6: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2021
You mean mad government
fortune1968:
Yes . Why can't they apply same force against the Bandits up north ? Buhari is really running a bad government .
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Masterkernel1: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
To hell with those esn guys and unknown gunmen, killing of our security officers will not be taken with levity hands, esn and unknown gunmen must be crushed with their supporters.

Look at who's talking! A man from Boko Haram state with brothers of Herdsmen and bandits.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Mayng01(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Just leave women and children out of your madness
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ThugBoy(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2021
I think the Airfigher jet is afraid of the Sambisa forest
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:
Just unfortunate that children and women are the ones that suffers from the activities of this useless criminals called youth agitators (Igbos) and the killer Nigeria security agencies
wetin concern IPOB with akwa ibom?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Sunday2021: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:

you sit down in your remote village without network thinking that federal government is not doing anything in the north. Have you ever been to maiduguri? Do you know how many forests and villages are being destroy in the north? Always make use of your brain when ever you want to say anything.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by tonididdy(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2021
I condemn every act of banditry, terrorism and kidnapping.

Same 24hrs efforts that was used to crush the forest, should have being applied in the Sambisa forests and the bandit hideouts which is clearly very known.

.... Make buhari nor push this country into a civil war.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:

So you Yoruba's are quick to judge IPOB even without investigation or proof?

You hail bokoharam and terrorist herdsmen and called them your brothers but hated IPOB because they rejected your evil lobsided Nigeria where nothing works , where animals rules over sane populace.

I tell you the truth, you will find yourself in hell fire.

What a shameless race
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:

You this igbo man claiming akwa ibom.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

You people are not getting the point.. Which investment is in those affected area in North that the government would kill themselves for....

We are talking about our Oyel area... Na no go area be that now... grin cheesy
[/s] Essien Udim LGA is not an oil producing community.
Take your ignorance elsewhere
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2021
IS NIGERIA A COUNTRY IF YES PLS PEOPLE LIVING INSIDE IT SHOULD HIDE THEIR FACE WITH THEIR USELESS MENTALITY _____LOOK AT WHERE WERE AFTER 60 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT _____ANYWAY NIGERIAN MUST CHANGE THEIR ORIENTATION AND BAD MENTALITY
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
The5DME:
Ethnic war is inevitable in this country.
[/s] Shut the hell up jambite.
Go and read for your UTME cos your mates no dey here

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ScamHunter: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
nnadychuks:
I’m not a part of this war. Freeing prisoners is not a good move and I know Kanu will deny it’s not his boys dat did it. It’s a Shame cos I expected better from IPOB.
But I have a burning question o... let’s say now that ESN and Igbos have been equipped with ammunition what will happen if they don’t get what they’re fighting for? Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen had a cause too but they weren’t met. What will happen when their freedom isn’t granted?
And how is that your business?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Marine54(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

Shut the hell up ! Akwa Ibomit by the special GRACE OF GOD.. Because I am allying with the Ibos does mean I am an Ibo.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by BiafIntel: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...
You and your nigeria terrorists sponsoring government are the terrorists. Talk all you want, Biafra is gone and gone forever. Expect soon the bombardment of your northern cities in retaliation.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Thunderfayayou: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Please how would any sane person refer to those who might have been behind the attacks as freedom fighters? How??

They are simply terrorists who shall be dealt with severely...

Ain't you a Terrorist?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

IPOB cannot be in Akwa Ibom.
oga stop to dey bother yourself unnecessarily, nairaland is the only forum with the highest number of imbeciles and ignorant fools.
When you come across such ignorant comments, just waka pass and leave them to wallow in their stupidity
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by BiafIntel: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

See name! Ebenezer! Typical yoruba egba name. Envious people.
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2021
BiafIntel:

See name! Ebenezer! Typical yoruba egba name. Envious people.
I'm from the said community oga and I can tell you everything you need to Know
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by The5DME(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Shut the hell up jambite.
Go and read for your UTME cos your mates no dey here
your pa
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2021
The5DME:
your pa
Monday Gift Ogenekaro tongue
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by ScamHunter: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Ibos una go open eye nnamdi go bring terrorists for una land hmmm
Shatap...when did you start loving Igbo?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by younglleo: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Neutralobserver:

They do bomb bandits up North.

Here is a report from Kaduna state on the bombing of a big forest of bandits in Birnin Gwari

NAF also has been bombing Zamfara bandit camps.

As well as the usual routine attacks on Boko Haram...the Tucano fighters were even bought to help the NAF bomb boko much better.

So it isn't just on Southerners.

Tucano fighter wae dey east dey bomb ESN nd akwa Ibom people shae?

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by epondudu: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2021
ceaser:

Clearly a Fulani talking, who wants everyplace else to burn like their beloved desert lands.

You secretly sent the herdsmen arm of your outfit to destroy the farmlands but they were repelled. Now you have openly sanctioned the use of your military outfit. You can only go so far.

Why are you pained, when those things are killing cops your lot hide behind your keyboard praising terrorists. By killing security men you have...

FA WÉRÉY NI ÓYAN

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by The5DME(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Monday Gift Ogenekaro tongue
yes? i kill your papa before?
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Marine54:
Shut the hell up ! Akwa Ibomit by the special GRACE OF GOD.. Because I am allying with the Ibos does mean I am an Ibo.
ka iso bianha idem
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by EbenezerTriumph: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2021
The5DME:
yes? i kill your papa before?
cultist cool
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by noleflendum: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2021
sarrki:

It’s because of the oil facilities that they will go full force

What happens to the bandits and boko haram up north
one step at a time
Re: Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB by Tofchen(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Why is the FG adamant that it is IPOB that are carrying out these attacks even when IPOB came out to say it wasn't them?
Why can't they carry-out investigations as they would have been saying if it was fulani militia.

The aim of any agitation group is to invariably spread fear which will someone give them legitimacy and control and show to their subjects that they can do and undo and can not be challenged by even the Government. This is usually the narrative that terror groups have when after carrying out dastard acts and attacks, they immediately claim responsibility and even go ahead to spread videos.

Why will the FG be forcing it down the throat of IPOB even after saying they weren't responsible for the attacks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.