Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons (47799 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..no be you dey chop one dead egg roll..abi na wetin sef...garden egg roll...come dey form exposure now. How you no go roll with that kin babe.

No wonder you see U.S as heaven. grin
Lol...you dey judge me with post of over 5years cheesy grin...its there for a reason o cheesy...jokes on you that consider naija as heaven cheesy...you consider your bored worwor female friend as benchmark to success because she spends over 30k on food cheesy...you are the real definition of a joke/stupid..she must have bought you fried rice and chicken on a sunday and that makes you think she is big cheesy..you want to mock me for considering US and other good countries
that your rich politicians go to flex and relax as heaven(currently, buhari is flexing in UK cheesy)but same stupid you considers other parts of naija aside lagos as heaven..your bored female friend made a foolish opinion cus of racism and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker because she bought you food(means if i buy you 2 plates, you will agree with me and discard her grin)..i dont need to look at your posts..you are all shades of poor grin

Modified cheesy
Had to look now...you still dey do referrals for airdrops of cheap coins...you are truly broke, lazy and foolish grin...you already know there is probably no hope for you to stay outside naija so you console yourself by thinking your slum is great..your mates are doing real trading and you are looking for cheap free coins through referrals. No wonder free food trips you like whaaaat shocked...sorry to trade words with you..enjoy your slavery cheesy
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by ibedun: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

You see im in the right position to insult you but I wont,
Where do I want them to see the money they'll give their citizens? Bro what of the money those politheifcians are embezzling? angry
Please don't quote me again cause you certainly don't have any point.

Good luck! 30billion dollar national budget upon 200million people! cry Egbami! ....a very very poor country populated by unproductive people, governed by criminal politicians. Ok oooo.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...you dey judge me with post of over 5years cheesy grin...its there for a reason o cheesy...jokes on you that consider naija as heaven cheesy...you consider your bored worwor female friend as benchmark to success because she spends over 30k on food cheesy...you are the real definition of a joke/stupid..she must have bought you fried rice and chicken on a sunday and that makes you think she is big cheesy..you want to mock me for considering US and other good countries
that your rich politicians go to flex and relax as heaven(currently, buhari is flexing in UK cheesy)but same stupid you considers other parts of naija aside lagos as heaven..your bored female friend made a foolish opinion cus of racism and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker because she bought you food(means if i buy you 2 plates, you will agree with me and discard her grin)..i dont need to look at your posts..you are all shades of poor grin

Modified cheesy
Had to look now...you still dey do referrals for airdrops of cheap coins...you are truly broke, lazy and foolish grin...you already know there is probably no hope for you to stay outside naija so you console yourself by thinking your slum is great..your mates are doing real trading and you are looking for cheap free coins through referrals. No wonder free food trips you like whaaaat shocked...sorry to trade words with you..enjoy your slavery cheesy

Lol...before you knew bitcoin I had been an early investor back then....I was only tryna help people who needed a job.

I have even left trading. Because I don't need to trade. I was a major hodler grin before many of these exchanges even existed.

But what do you know.

I know say too much American movies don to deceive you. Dont go and wash toilet in another man's country o and be forming I have travelled.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by richmanrichard: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2021
just delete this rubbish b4 i return.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol...before you knew bitcoin I had been an early investor back then....I was only tryna help people who needed a job.

I have even left trading. Because I don't need to trade. I was a major hodler grin before many of these exchanges even existed.

But what do you know.

I know say too much American movies don to deceive you. Dont go and wash toilet in another man's country o and be forming I have travelled.
Before you thought of anything btc, im sure i have known it..major hodler of bitcoin but you want people to dm you for referrals grin..imagine CZ of binance looking for referrals on a forum grin...i can swear you are super broke and hungry so you consider people that buys you food your saviours..imagine idiot that hasn't left his village and you want to insult me because i consider more developed countries better than naija cheesy...i swear whenever you come to lagos and i am around, i will buy you that food your female friend used to sway you..anyone that washes toilet in american is totally better than you that does same thing in nigeria..better dont use your stupid poor mentality to influence your kids..they will just hate you cheesy
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

Before you thought of anything btc, im sure i have known it..major hodler of bitcoin but you want people to dm you for referrals grin..imagine CZ of binance looking for referrals on a forum grin...i can swear you are super broke and hungry so you consider people that buys you food your saviours..imagine idiot that hasn't left his village and you want to insult me because i consider more developed countries better than naija cheesy...i swear whenever you come to lagos and i am around, i will buy you that food your female friend used to sway you..anyone that washes toilet in american is totally better than you that does same thing in nigeria..better dont use your stupid poor mentality to influence your kids..they will just hate you cheesy

Lol..what was the first bitcoin Site and medium of exchange?

You wanna buy food for someone who told you things you couldn't understand existed in Nigeria like 24/7 lights and spending 40k on meals...lol...that you thought only existed in the U.S.

And you also want to spend on someone who works for a Fortune 500 company?....is it with 2 dollars you make from trading?

All these Nairaland children sef.

No dey disguise for us.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..what was the first bitcoin Site and medium of exchange?

You wanna buy food for someone who told you things you couldn't understand existed in Nigeria like 24/7 lights and spending 40k on meals...lol...that you thought only existed in the U.S.

And you also want to spend on someone who works for a Fortune 500 company?....is it with 2 dollars you make from trading?

All these Nairaland children sef.

No dey disguise for us.
wait o...are you still using your female friend that.. stayed in US to brag...you were bragging that she spent 30k on food...no be you spend am...for you to be bragging with someone's food that means you don really see poverty...lol..its you i want to buy food for not your female friend..stop bragging with her. you wont see nothing from her other than free meals...look at all we argued about..you said nothing meaningful...till now you never talk where you reside in naija...till now you havent said how nigeria is better than the US..everything you said surrounds what your bored friend said..have you asked your other friends or is it only one friend you have that went to the US...even in your previous posts, you were against the govt during endsars but a stupid person like you now want to say how naija is better than the US bcus a lady told you so while buying you meals..shame on you guy..if you enter lagos, tell me...I also want to buy you mealscheesy..if you aren't broke, you wont come to nairaland to beg for referrals
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

wait o...are you still using your female friend that.. stayed in US to brag...you were bragging that she spent 30k on food...no be you spend am...for you to be bragging with someone's food that means you don really see poverty...lol..its you i want to buy food for not your female friend..stop bragging with her. you wont see nothing from her other than free meals...look at all we argued about..you said nothing meaningful...till now you never talk where you reside in naija...till now you havent said how nigeria is better than the US..everything you said surrounds what your bored friend said..have you asked your other friends or is it only one friend you have that went to the US...even in your previous posts, you were against the govt during endsars but a stupid person like you now want to say how naija is better than the US bcus a lady told you so while buying you meals..shame on you guy..if you enter lagos, tell me...I also want to buy you mealscheesy..if you aren't broke, you wont come to nairaland to beg for referrals

Lol...broke people don't role with broke people.

Broke people complain about Nigeria and see the U.S as heaven.

Broke people say Lagos is the most beautiful place they have seen in their lives.

Broke people cannot understand the concept of people saying they haven't seen a gen in a long time.

Broke people complain and create threads about urgent 2k girls. And that their girlfriend bought boxers for them.

Broke people think everything is about money and like to shout "God when".

Change your environment, change your mindsets.

Lol..you wan come spend for some of my friends...you no go run?

Humble yourself and stop living fake life online. I have passed that level of money bragging or living for money as I see many of you do in Naija.

Worship of money. Tueh!

BTW, Sir, I mentioned Abuja in my earlier comments.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol...broke people don't role with broke people.

Broke people complain about Nigeria and see the U.S as heaven.

Broke people say Lagos is the most beautiful place they have seen in their lives.

Broke people cannot understand the concept of people saying they haven't seen a gen in a long time.

Broke people complain and create threads about urgent 2k girls. And that their girlfriend bought boxers for them.

Broke people think everything is about money and like to shout "God when".

Change your environment, change your mindsets.

Lol..you wan come spend for some of my friends...you no go run?

Humble yourself and stop living fake life online. I have passed that level of money bragging or living for money as I see many of you do in Naija.

Worship of money. Tueh!

BTW, Sir, I mentioned Abuja in my earlier comments.

olodo...call your politicians that go outside for medicals and relaxation brokecheesy...you fit no ever get sense o.its broke people that says nigeria is better than US...you are the broke person here...relax when you leave ur village, you will see life...I never mentioned lagos as the most beautiful place...its you that said I have only stayed in lagoscheesy...broke people like you dont accept nigeria is a shithole whether lagos, abuja or anywhere..be asslicking girl that bought you food...you think since she is your friend, that automatically makes you a bigboy...lol...jokes is on you..you have said nothing meaningful so far..pls look for something better to do other than finding referrals on nairaland else girls will keep buying you food to convince you
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

its broke people that says nigeria is better than US...you are the broke person here...relax when you leave ur village, you will see life...I never mentioned lagos as the most beautiful place...its you that said I have only stayed in lagoscheesy...broke people like you dont accept nigeria is a shithole whether lagos, abuja or anywhere..be asslicking girl that bought you food...you think since she is your friend, that automatically makes you a bigboy...lol...jokes is on you..you have said nothing meaningful so far..pls look for something better to do other than finding referrals on nairaland else girls will keep buying you food to convince you

Broke people usually have comprehension issues because of hunger.

Pray to God for provision. And I hope you're not trying to do yahoo?

Nigeria ain't a shithole for everyone son. And the person you're quoting never said Nigeria was better than the U.S in everything.

And no where did I say any girl bought me food son..How will they buy when I am there or any other guy? We are not shameless.

When you're applying for VISA especially for Canada hope you know you will need to be able to pass English....so I expect you to learn English comprehension.

I understand sha...when you chop garden egg roll, how won't Naija be a shithole to you.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Nigeria ain't a shithole for everyone son. And the person you're quoting never said Nigeria was better than the U.S in everything.

And no where did I say any girl bought me food son..How will they buy when I am there or any other guy? We are not shameless.

When you're applying for VISA especially for Canada hope you know you will need to be able to pass English....so I expect you to learn English comprehension.

I understand sha...when you chop garden egg roll, how won't Naija be a shithole to you.
shut up your stupid broke mouth...you are so shameless. so I made a joke about someone giving me garden egg roll last 6years and you want to use it to catch tripscheesy...sense didnt even tell you its a long time neither did it tell you i was given...you think I made garden eggs roll to post on nairalandcheesy..better look for something else to catch trips with dummy...someone listening to you already knows you have nothing and accepted you cant get basic stuffs for yourself..fake self acclaimed bitcoins holder since 10years is looking for referrals in year 2020grin...brokery is written all around your stupid life and that's why you brag your friend spend 30k on a meal and bought you food...foolish boy with poverty mentality is a bad combo o..so you suddenly want to claim its you that bought your female friend food..you bought her food and you are still bragging she bought 30k meal...lol..you are all shades of stupid..na your pikin we pity..broke idiot claiming rubbish
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

lets start afresh sef...now say why you think she left US and why you think you have a better life here than someone working well in the US....if you cant answer this, please shut up, go and hustle and stop looking for free food and referrals for airdrop...this is all I will tell you...make a constructive argument why you think you will live better here than your mate working in US
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

lets start afresh sef...now say why you think she left US and why you think you have a better life here than someone working well in the US....if you cant answer this, please shut up, go and hustle and stop looking for free food and referrals for airdrop...this is all I will tell you...make a constructive argument why you think you will live better here than your mate working in US

Start what afresh sef... grin grin grin

U na funny guy o.

Bros go and comprehend my first comment again and whenever you go to America, then you can comment.

BTW, why will your gf give you garden egg roll sef? Chai..I don laff tire..ppl dey sha.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Start what afresh sef... grin grin grin

U na funny guy o.

Bros go and comprehend my first comment again and whenever you go to America, then you can comment.

BTW, why will your gf give you garden egg roll sef? Chai..I don laff tire..ppl dey sha.
Lol..mumu say what i asked you...how is someone that stays in naija better than someone that works in a good place in US...you dey laff person cus he feels US is better than naija...guy you really dey dense shacheesy..better go and help your broke life..answer my question or better relax
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lashist:

Lol..mumu say what i asked you...how is someone that stays in naija better than someone that works in a good place in US...you dey laff person cus he feels US is better than naija...guy you really dey dense shacheesy..better go and help your broke life..answer my question or better relax

Those your home videos you buy by the road side don too deceive you.

People who have tasted both sides are speaking you dey follow them dey argue.

Better ask the people who you claim are staying abroad to tell you what they are doing. I am sure it is schooling sef.

All these small children wey never see life.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Those your home videos you buy by the road side don too deceive you.

People who have tasted both sides are speaking you dey follow them dey argue.

Better ask the people who you claim are staying abroad to tell you what they are doing. I am sure it is schooling sef.

All these small children wey never see life.
This boy sef..when did you taste both sides cheesy..from your first comment its your female friend that stayed in the US and left because of racism..or do you want to use style and lie you also stayed in the US too cheesy..i asked you how is someone like you finding airdrops on nairaland better than a person working in the US?? grin see the way you are bragging with another person's experience cheesy
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Lashist:

This boy sef..when did you taste both sides cheesy..from your first comment its your female friend that stayed in the US and left because of racism..or do you want to use style and lie you also stayed in the US too cheesy..i asked you how is someone like you finding airdrops on nairaland better than a person working in the US?? grin see the way you are bragging with another person's experience cheesy

Lol..because you neva taste both sides no mean others never taste am.

Why e dey pain you?

BTW, I have faced racism...when you do no body will tell you how much you miss your home.

All these indomie children sef.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..because you neva taste both sides no mean others never taste am.

Why e dey pain you?

BTW, I have faced racism...when you do no body will tell you how much you miss your home.

All these indomie children sef.
Jesu cheesy grin so suddenly you don live for US too...shame and lies will choke you there idiot...broke idiot forming cool grin...if you don stay for US, its not your friend experience you will be bragging about..you won't come and be forming she bought 30k meal and gave you some...you won't come to nairaland to get referrals for 5$ airdrops...so all these while i dey follow idiot talk...you are probably an undergraduate still lost in "Nigeria is the most secured place ever" aspa you never see good life and person come from abroad to tell you she misses home because she was always bored there...abeg dont mention me again..go and hustle for referrals for airdrops
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Lashist:

Jesu cheesy grin so suddenly you don live for US too...shame and lies will choke you there idiot...broke idiot forming cool grin...if you don stay for US, its not your friend experience you will be bragging about..you won't come and be forming she bought 30k meal and gave you some...you won't come to nairaland to get referrals for 5$ airdrops...so all these while i dey follow idiot talk...you are probably an undergraduate still lost in "Nigeria is the most secured place ever" aspa you never see good life and person come from abroad to tell you she misses home because she was always bored there...abeg dont mention me again..go and hustle for referrals for airdrops

All these Mowe boys sef.

You don't even know how to speak proper English.

How will I be following someone who they chop garden egg roll by urgent 2k girls to be debating on these kind of things sef.

Some one that said Lagos is the finest place in the country should have given me red light.

It's just like debating and playing chess with a Pigeon.

I know say na una dey see Lekki as one over Behind place for the country..lol...and it's your goal to live there...chai..

I hope they give you light today sha..use am charge phone small.

Bye son.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Lashist:

All these Mowe boys sef.

How will I be following someone who they chop garden egg roll by urgent 2k girls to be debating on these kind of things sef.

Some one that said Lagos is the finest place in the country should have given me red light.

I know say na una dey see Lekki as one over Behind place for the country..lol...and it's your goal to live there...chai..

And happy bday also. U try..na d same month u follow me celebrate.

Bye son.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Lashist(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

All these Mowe boys sef.

Bye son.
Broke idiot...is it not better to consider lagos better than abuja than for an idiot like you to say naija is better than the US...you sef know you sounded stupid..you dont deserve to have kids
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Mcslize: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
DamnnNiggarr

Help me tell the son of.man that he is a typical bad analyzer.

He is comparing without looking at the standard of living of both countries. What a foolish analysis!
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Mcslize: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Joystark:
We enjoy a lot of freedom in Nigetia, no doubt.
But this freedom, is probably why nothing's working.

The freedom you think you enjoy in Nigeria is a mere lawlessness. Is that freedom? You call recklessness freedom? People drive any how here without taking those that walk on foot into consideration and you will call that freedom.

People use public toilets without flushing , you call that freedom as well. People dump refuse indiscriminately, you call that freedom. People steal from others without any track record of any info about them, you call that freedom.

That's why I said, the freedom we think we enjoy here is a merely lawlessness. A country without orders where people do things any how they like, and we are celebrating that we are enjoying freedom.

Go to a saner clime and see how things are done in an orderly manners. We are suffering from lack of orders, dirtiness, corruptions and foolishness in this country not freedom or whatsoever.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by slenderBeam1: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Before you evyearn yourself that #500 nko. To earn $1 is just soooooo easy ... In an hour, how many dollars? For like 12-15 hours here, you may earn yourself just around #,3000.

Oga make we swap?
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by JaceBlaze: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Oizatobad:
WEEEEEEEED OOOOOOOOOO EVEN SOUTH AFRICA IS FAR BETTER THAN SO CALLED NIGERIA

South Africa is better than ALL African countries.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by wealthtrak: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
A US-based Nigerian give reasons why Nigeria is better than the US. Do you agree with him?

A US-based Nigerian give reasons why Nigeria is better than the US.

- Can anyone in the US use $1 for breakfast? No! But in Nigeria, 500 will give you breakfast and lunch.

- Insurance in the US is $280 and that is almost100, 000
monthly. In Nigeria we don’t pay half of that

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379699416890810370?s=19

- Majority of people's monthly house rent (self-Contained apartment) in the USA is $1,000 and above... and that is your own 2 year's rent.

-Says he pays 40,000 monthly for phone bills or else they will block his SIM. Whereas MTN can be there for months without recharge.

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379700408420012034?s=19

- When last did you work on Saturday and Sunday? This I do compulsorily and on regular basis.

Don't get me wrong, the US is better than Nigeria,
depending on which angle you are viewing it.
But many people in Nigeria live a more fulfilled life than
those in America

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379700771135098881?s=19

If you are black they will kneel on you, and you need many jobs to truly live well.

Is there anything you don’t agree with in what he
said?
Drop your comments below

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379701188430548993?s=19
Lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.