Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons (47681 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
how can someone be in the U.S and be writing this type of candid utter rubbish.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Please ask him why then is he still remaining in the US.
hahahahha, abi o?
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Seniorwriter(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Werey Dey Disguise
S/He should come stay in Nigeria to prove worthy of his assertion.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by gbolswag(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
You are mad
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Madmadrevo(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Op what's d minimum wage over dia?can u please tell us?
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by doxxjaw: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
The angry japa crowd are fool's.

America is better than Nigeria, and so?, Na your papa build am?

What's the point of arguing up and down about which countries are better when you can spend that time working on your travel plans.

Yes she's correct to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by isaythetruth(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
oga until you return to Nigeria, then I will take you seriously.

you enjoy 24hrs electricity in the US , but here in the zoo, if you see 1hr just thank God.

you enjoy roads without potholes in the US, but here, potholes will finish your car.

you enjoy a better health care system in the US, but here, the reverse is the case.

So oga keep quiet if you don't have anything to say. Just keep enjoying life in the US, and also make plans to get your parents and siblings over if you have not don't that already.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by ramondinho(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
aʀɛ tɦɛʏ sքɛռɖɨռɢ ռaɨʀa ɨռ ʊs aռɖ ɨʄ ռօt, աɦʏ tɦɛ ċօʍքaʀɨsʍ??
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by samadream(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Be insightful sir....so you educate people with knowledge obtained...rather than just want to say things you won't know how to defend.
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Anass01: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
What is he doing there,he should come to Nigeria
tell am make we exchange
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by OlujobaSamuel: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Thought we had similar thread with exact same premise few weeks ago about Canada.
I might not have stepped out of Nigeria before, but I have enough friends and family who have, and I can tell you Nigeria is not in any way better than those country.
This is like comparing iPhone with Itel, only person wey no get brain fit do dat

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
A US-based Nigerian give reasons why Nigeria is better than the US. Do you agree with him?

A US-based Nigerian give reasons why Nigeria is better than the US.

- Can anyone in the US use $1 for breakfast? No! But in Nigeria, 500 will give you breakfast and lunch.

- Insurance in the US is $280 and that is almost100, 000
monthly. In Nigeria we don’t pay half of that

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379699416890810370?s=19

- Majority of people's monthly house rent (self-Contained apartment) in the USA is $1,000 and above... and that is your own 2 year's rent.

-Says he pays 40,000 monthly for phone bills or else they will block his SIM. Whereas MTN can be there for months without recharge.

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379700408420012034?s=19

- When last did you work on Saturday and Sunday? This I do compulsorily and on regular basis.

Don't get me wrong, the US is better than Nigeria,
depending on which angle you are viewing it.
But many people in Nigeria live a more fulfilled life than
those in America

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379700771135098881?s=19

If you are black they will kneel on you, and you need many jobs to truly live well.

Is there anything you don’t agree with in what he
said?
Drop your comments below
In USA minimum wage is $7.25 per hour, in 10hours you're earning more than someone that works for a month in Nigeria. All these guys telling us that Nigeria is better than US should endeavor to relocate back home.

https://twitter.com/CoolFMNigeria/status/1379701188430548993?s=19
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by CocoaOla: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
B
DamnnNiggarr:
A US-based Nigerian give reasons why Nigeria is better than the US. Do you agree with him?

- Can anyone in the US use $1 for breakfast? No! But in Nigeria, 500 will give you breakfast and lunch.

- Majority of people's monthly house rent (self-Contained apartment) in the USA is $1,000 and above... and that is your own 2 year's rent.

-Says he pays 40,000 monthly for phone bills or else they will block his SIM. Whereas MTN can be there for months without recharge.

- When last did you work on Saturday and Sunday? This I do compulsorily and on regular basis.

those in America

If you are black they will kneel on you, and you need many jobs to truly live well.

said?
Drop your comments below

You have mental problems

Inflation is 28.9% yearly Nigerians salaries is not increasing but local market price is on the rise everyday
Yes oh Nigeria standards of living is better than USA security economy justice wise idiots paid fools may your destiny move in the direction of Nigeria
OH you are trying to manipulate people Minds for political reasons

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

those in America

said?
Drop your comments below

yeah , there are many nigerians who feed with $1 per day....thats called extreme poverty......thats why nigeria is the poverty headquatre of the world........can u tell me what kinda meal would you eat with 500 naira? You said breakfast and lunch.......comapring nigeria with united states is like comparing jollof rice and agidi.....

Nigeria is the worst place to live on earth.....

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Sukkyy2010: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Oga, you are still re-capping this thing, high standard of living in us is high and likewise the pay is high also, compared to nigeria, the values of the money determine the price of goods that will be consumed, for instance, let a US worker swap his/her salary with a Nigerian worker and at the end of the month lets see who will lament the most,so stop comparing US lifestyle to NAIRA, US is far better than this country at most cost
You dey mind am?...eni ti ori e ti daru

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by AlexB300: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Oga, you are still re-capping this thing, high standard of living in us is high and likewise the pay is high also, compared to nigeria, the values of the money determine the price of goods that will be consumed, for instance, let a US worker swap his/her salary with a Nigerian worker and at the end of the month lets see who will lament the most,so stop comparing US lifestyle to NAIRA, US is far better than this country at most cost
no mind am, him dey talk nonsense. Like say we wan beg am for money angry
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by SmartyPants(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

I mean...its as if he too does not want to enjoy 500 naira breakfast and lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
Ẹwa agọnyin is the main reason I refused to stay in the U.S.

Anyone residing around Magodo Phase 2 Gate - Shangisha area, should know one Togolese woman wey dey sell ẹwa agọnyin close to the Estate gate.

That woman's ẹwa is the reason I left Baltimore back to Naija.

... sounds funny but very true. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Naija till I die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

those in America

said?
Drop your comments below

See as the mumu contradicted himself after saying Niggeria is better then he came back and said don't get me wrong US is better than Nigeria. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Draslo(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
opalu:
Nigeria is better than USA by far. See my own reason:-
This mansion attached, I can build it for $300,000 in Nigeria with private Swimming pool. But in USA, you need at least $1.8 Million to give you something like this. I mean just the construction alone.
Haba! $1.8m ke? When no be say na for Beverly hills Dem dey build am. Kilode?!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by chatinent: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Don't be deceived.
$0 is bigger and better than ₦0.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Mozegee: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
A good question to that fool. He can gently come and join us here
WeNoGoDie:
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by nnapal(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
This guy is not serious. He should jejely come back if he thinks so. Let say $10 can buy a meal in US. Why can't #10 also buy meal in Nigeria? In Togo they can spend 700 unit of their money on food. This just illustrates that the standard of living is different in the different countries. China were able to gain exporting to US and Europe because their exchange rate is low like developing countries so that once they ship their products there it dominates the market there because the items becomes cheap. Imagine producing an item with the cost of 700 yuan which is close to $2. Can US produce this same item with $2 in their own country. Nigeria economy is so much influenced by foreign trends as it's, if not #10 should still afford some meals. This your comparison will justify some greedy people actions to make the cost of living here equivalent to that of US without considering the standards in these countries. Educate yourself before you make these comparisons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by Enoch07: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
I'll really want to hear his reply to that question

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by ChiefAfonja: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Oga please come back home make another person go na
Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by SmartyPants(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2021
What I would say, however, is that if you make 500k and above in Nigeria, there is no place like home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by koning: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
What is he doing there,he should come to Nigeria

Even before i opened the thraed, i knew this would be the reply of POVERTY Stricken Nigerians on this forum. There are many of them.

The answer is this. He has gone, he has gone. He will return back to Nigeria as soon as he raises enough capital to be self employed.

All he posted are pure facts. Besides for one to compare The US with Nigeria, you must have spent reasonable time(Years) in both places.

But broke azz niggaz who have never had the opportunity to compare will always diss Nigeria. I really hope you'all will be given Visa so that you can get the hell out of Naija.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons by LEELAND80: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Madman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.