Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,323 members, 6,236,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 10:53 PM

I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying (251 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / 7 Mobile App Development Trends To Look For In Coming Year / Is Php Dying? Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying by purehearttt: 10:25am On Apr 07
am depressed, weak angry and I am hungry I'd do anything just to be able to eat,

am tired of frustration, emotional pain. suicidal tendencies. I need someone I can work for to get me something to eat. am dying of hunger frustration is killing me. I promise to be loyal and I will do anything you wish if you help me this hunger will kill me.

am tired of sleeping with hunger and waking up to no food. I can go any further please lord send someone to me. for me to complain like this I have gone through much I feel like am struggling to breathe please.
Re: I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying by MrDigital(m): 11:14am On Apr 07
I pray you find suitable help

I have nothing to give cos am on God too but the way you are lamenting seems yours is so serious

Drop your contact

Lets talk

Please any one that wants to help please come to his aid

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07
If this was true then you won’t waste time on this forum.
Re: I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07
purehearttt:
am depressed, weak angry and I am hungry I'd do anything just to be able to eat,

am tired of frustration, emotional pain. suicidal tendencies. I need someone I can work for to get me something to eat. am dying of hunger frustration is killing me. I promise to be loyal and I will do anything you wish if you help me this hunger will kill me.

am tired of sleeping with hunger and waking up to no food. I can go any further please lord send someone to me. for me to complain like this I have gone through much I feel like am struggling to breathe please.
Where do you leave?
Re: I Need Someone To Look Up To Am Dying by purehearttt: 8:44pm On Apr 07
Sylvaxxl1:
Where do you leave?
kogi state

(1) (Reply)

... / How Can I Install Freebsd On SD Card / Here On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.