Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused (68967 Views)

Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by BluntCrazeMan: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2021
A piece of advice:
In whatever you do in this world, avoid troublemakers.
They would deliberately put you in a tight corner, and still blame you and make it your fault that you were trying very hard to figure out a solution for yourself.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by tete7000(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2021
NOC1:
Lol, she went to showoff to people or is she trying to ask them to go get a handwork because soon cars will run on water and on batteries their services wont be required again.

who gets annoyed when he sees young boys in their 30s and 20s doing private driving, gardener all this kinda related petty jobs for individuals?

I prefer them getting skills/handwork than all those kind of Jobs.
. Oga stop deceiving yourself, car will never run on water, it is just pure illusion, and somehow petrol engine will remain with us for a foreseeable future as long as the fossil fuel remain the cheapest source of energy.. If the white man stops even stop producing fosil fuel can for himself, he will need to keep producing them for those of us who cannot guarantee adequate power supply to his citizenry. Abi where una wey neva get power to charge ordinary phone intends to get enough power supply to maintain car constantly on the road?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by franklingud(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Bleep up drinking water! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by deavicky(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office
ok
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2021
The smartphone wey dem get na to dey use am chase girls online, all of them dey uninformed.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by nick50(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:
The way I know Lagos ehh

This is Forte oil ikoyi , after passport office
....opposite tiger bar
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Oluwapresley(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2021
majamajic:

Almost !
grin grin grin
You are the best!
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Why would that Guy demean & debase Nigerians like this.?
It's really Unfortunate.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by franchasng: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Ellon Musk and co are working hard to take food away from Nigerians as he continues to push out more of his powerful, energy saving, cost-effective electric powered cars while Nigerians are rejoicing about it.

The kind hardship that will hit Nigeria by 2040 when Tesla and other electric car makers, battery-powered homes, plus electric manufacturing process companies must have fine-tuned the process and brought the price down such that majority of middle class population of most European, American and Asian countries can afford it easily.......can only be imagined. By then, the Nigerian government will start taxing Nigerians for sleeping, waking up and eating......just to raise enough money for them to loot as usual when crude oil sales and price will become almost zero. By that time, every Nigerian family will have a banditry department that specializes in kidnapping people for ransom as a means of surviving the impending economic hardship, Let's wait and see shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Skillsnigeria: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2021
Tesla baba
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by anochuko01(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

It's funny... It was funny to the attendants. Abi did you see them fight the owner?

This singular experience must have unlocked a part of the mind of most people at that gas station.

Dey calm down

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Neddyogu(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Incurable showoff. Apparently Tesla cars seem smarter than some of their owners.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by CaptainFM1: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2021
There are bunch of irrelevances and irresponsible people in Nigeria!
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Fantacy4(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2021
what's the update about the Nigeria airforce alpha jet that got missing have they found it or the are ashamed to tell us that Boko Haram seized it?
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by longjohnodu(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

The one way dey my hand never reach me to bath na grin unless you wan manage the one way I wash commot for my body. grin
soap na soap weather d foam way dey body or the one way dey for hand..all I no say just share something for me..
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by IAMPEDRO: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=100570484][/quote] Some Black people will always be black people. na you be the first to drive electric car? So for him mind he was trying to fool those fuel attendants? walahi, the reverse is the case oh Lol.... keep disgracing yourself.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Meanwhile, I thought we all agreed there is no money. So where una dey see this money?

Kedu ebe unu n’afu ego a, biko gosi m. Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo. cry embarassed

“Driving a Tesla in Nigeria”. The attached picture is a joke o. Maybe it did happen, I’m not sure.
Honestly, everybody is confused, no bi only local man..
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
After watching the video, I was able to realise that a Tesla doesn't come with fuel tank neither does it come with sense for the owners.
grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by CaptainFM1: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:
Ellon Musk and co are working hard to take food away from Nigerians as he continues to push out more of his powerful, energy saving, cost-effective electric powered cars while Nigerians are rejoicing about it.

The kind hardship that will hit Nigeria by 2040 when Tesla and other electric car makers, battery-powered homes, plus electric manufacturing process companies must have fine-tuned the process and brought the price down such that majority of middle class population of most European, American and Asian countries can afford it easily.......can only be imagined. By then, the Nigerian government will start taxing Nigerians for sleeping, waking up and eating......just to raise enough money for them to loot as usual when crude oil sales and price will become almost zero. By that time, every Nigerian family will have a banditry department that specializes in kidnapping people for ransom as a means of surviving the impending economic hardship, Let's wait and see shocked shocked

There is really serious concern and need to be worried about battery powered vehicles taking away people's job and cutting Nigeria's economy. However, my greatest concern is when AI is fully developed....It appears there would be no limit to what that technology can do.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Govocrete: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Very soon Nigeria fuel will be the cheapest.
Electricity will be available and cheap
Vote APthief to get this price change in 2023.

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Some Black people will always be black people. na you be the first to drive electric car? So for him mind he was trying to fool those fuel attendants? walahi, the reverse is the case oh Lol.... keep disgracing yourself.
That's exactly what BLACKS are known for.
We keep embarrassing ourselves everywhere.
I stopped attending CHURCHES abroad filled wit Nigerians, because d same Attitude of ours traveled wit us.
Nigerian Churches abroad is all about "SHOW OFF".
Go to CAUCASIAN dominated Churches you will see no single whiteman has your time.
We are indeed wonderfully made.

4 Likes

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by longjohnodu(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Elsueno:

Only arrogant prideful people get annoyed when seeing people trying to make an honest leaving.

As for the Tesla person, WHY WOULD ANY SANE HUMAN BEING even take a Tesla to a filling station.
this is not f##king funny. I absolutely dislike it when I see people trying to embrass others just because they are privileged. This is very wrong. And for a grown man to do this, shows how sick he is upstairs

oga relax we no say life no too balance..try to dey catch small small cruise..no take Nigeria mata too serious..atleast there is one lesson learnt for the fuel attendant that not all cars used fuel..

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by IAMPEDRO: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Sijo01:
grin grin grin Watin the oga carry the motor go do for fuel station naw. See as he succeed yeye the fuel attendants
check am well, he dey fool himself and not those who attended to him. lwkmd......
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by seyz91(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
KingZaddy:
you were probably a conductor before
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by seyz91(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
TripleDdotcom:

The one way dey my hand never reach me to bath na grin unless you wan manage the one way I wash commot for my body. grin
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by seyz91(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
iamyemiakins:
After watching the video, I was able to realise that a Tesla doesn't come with fuel tank neither does it come with sense for the owners.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by Joromi1: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Ikoyi Secretariat.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by IAMPEDRO: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's exactly what BLACKS are known for.
We keep embarrassing ourselves everywhere.
I stopped attending CHURCHES abroad filled wit Nigerians, because dsame Attitude of ours traveled wit us.
Nigerian Churches abroad is about "SHOW OFF".
Go to CAUCASIAN dominated Churches you will see no single whiteman has your time.
We are indeed wonderfully made.
Some Blacks sir and not all. Have you ever thought of "Thanksgiving service" that's the day some people dressed well and before you know it, it turned into competition right inside the church. what then do I think of, I just go there undermining whatever you put on. I'm there to worship my maker, listen to right words for my spirit.
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by FBIBOT(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2021
He just want to trend... Mission accomplished
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by comrChris(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
What was the aim of driving Tesla to a filling, to embarrass the fuel attendants obviously. He even had to make a video of it.smh
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by jikaseo(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Where una dey see this money? Chai!!!!!!!!![quote author=pocohantas post=100570484][/quote]
Re: Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused by olisaEze(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
This dude is just further evidence that we play too much in this Nigeria.

So he took out time from his day just to catch cruise with filling station attendants?

The average Nigerian is a puzzle to oyinbo pipo. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / VOLKSWAGEN OWNERS VISIT OUR PROMO/DISCOUNT THREAD / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.