Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power (27495 Views)

It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power – GEJ / Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by faceland: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
leokid866:

Nigeria is still the fastest growing African Country outweighing even south africa.....go check the IMF reports.....Nigeria has beat two economic recessions in the last 6 years and is still the fastest growing developing Nations.....whichever way you look at it, even with all that has happened including covid, inflation,and security, Buhari's economic numbers beat Jona hands down....

That is bull shit... We are rising in extreme poverty. And just check out the value of the dollar against the naira and compare it with other Africa nations. So you are buying the paper lies of Buhari. We are in a depression right now with all the inflation. Can you compare what you can purchase with 1k naira today verses what you can purchase with 1k naira 8 years ago?

https://www.africanreview.com/finance/economy/tanzania-among-top-10-fastest-growing-economies
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by idealogical: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
festacman:
I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but he has been more loyal to Goodluck Jonathan out of power than even in power to the extent that he named his daughter "Ebele" after Jonathan. #Super loyalist.

Constituting nuisance and loyalty are 2 different things

Every time reno goes out there acting a fool or calling out PMB, he incriminates, indicts and directs attention back to GEJ and his failure, his idiotic and self-promotion antics is not doing GEJ any favors, it's actually hurting GEJ.

Even GEJ himself today is more contract, he's moved on and any attempt buy this clown to rubbish other people is basically attracting questions and shedding light on his and GEJ's gross failure and incompetencde while in office.

That nuisance is not doing anything for GEJ, it's all self-serving, self-promotion and attention.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Effortlessly: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
So upon all the noise by foolish jews from Alaigbo on NL Ebele still couldn't find loyalties among them. Tufiakwa on such a foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by idealogical: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin

Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram. The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

This is what this crook and identity thief was doing as a public official while getting paid by the Nigerian taxpayers.

Scam and Identity fraud.

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by leokid866: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
faceland:

That is bull shit... We are rising in extreme poverty. And just check out the value of the dollar against the naira and compare it with other Africa nations. So you are buying the paper lies of Buhari. We are in a depression right now with all the inflation. Can you compare what you can purchase with 1k naira today verses what you can purchase with 1k naira 8 years ago?
No need to rant, Google is your friend.....go read the IMF reports......south africa at the moment is hoping they don't go into a double dip recession, go and ask them what is happening in Lebanon or venezuela since Nigeria economy is so bad......economic reports are written for a reason, please find time to read them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by idealogical: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity theft

An American woman has accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBhLCUCIsBM

Mother Of Wendell Simlin Reiterates That Reno Omokri Stole Her Son's Identity

Just imagine, this crook stole his own nephew's identity just to commit fraud and deception.

I mean, his own nephew, his own brother's son.

What a deplorable and despicable human being, a common crook.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
The largesse is not thee again baba
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Deadlytruth(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
sammyj:
grin grin The first question you need to ask yourself is were you loyal to the people you governed when you were in power or you surround yourself with sycophants like Buhari is doing now !! Make Oga Jona go seat one corner abeg !! shocked shocked
This is the most sensible comment in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Ibile77(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Get a dog, if you want loyalty.

Humans and Loyalty are two parallel lines that can never meet.
an example of my puppy. I bought it , took it home and handed it to my family for care. The little dog crawl under my vehicle and got injured, I left for work but silently prayed for it to get well. I got home later in the day and the dog despite going through pains waged its tail as usual but without vigour and candor. I was hoping it would get better only to wake and found the dog dead. Little did I know that the dog managed to stay alive for me to return from work. I missed my little Jack!!! Loyal and faithful dog even to its death.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
Esseite:
The Last actual definition of president Nigeria had...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by onelovenigeria(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
good day guys ....i made a post before about my lighting business....and i have just uploaded photos of the available items and all my product are pay on delivery so you will be safe...guys pls follow my instagram page @ifexlightingworld .... i'm looking forward to doing business with you... please you can dm me thanks
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Rolexjerry(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
360degreess:
.. grin.. The Grandmaster of corruption has spoken.
At least he has surpassed anything anyone in your future generation will ever achieve.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Imsoblessed: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm a fan of Reno, but I'll tell you.. He's still loyal cos he "japa'd".

Say he's Nigeria, by the time EFCC don quiz am two times, he won't hesitate to jump ship or remain mute.

Believe Nigeria politicians loyalty at your peril.
you're just not sincere with your self.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by richeso: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
the rate at which BMC comment trash everywhere in Nairaland wonders me if there's no sane mods in this forum anymore.

this fools make this NL more boring and ugly , you hardly can come to NL to read any piece that demands intellectual arguments this days. all you see is kids and morons commenting trash here and there.

oh. i remember. them don take salary. so work continues. mmchew!
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Richthekid: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by omonnakoda: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jonathan is not a natural leader like IBB or Ibori as crooked as they might be they inspire personal loyalty because they understand human especially Nigerian nature
He got there by askideint

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by Gkemz: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
He was referring to Judas Godswill Akpabio who worked with him but later turned his back against him.
Re: Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power by olmoRoc: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2021
now you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) / 3 Suspected ISIS Members Nabbed With Rifles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.