Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN (769 Views)

Direction From Ikorodu To Festac A Close / Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State / The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by cabalocracy: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2021
Can someone help with directions from Ikorodu to synagogue. I intend to use a public transport
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by Stubborn82: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Get to oshodi from there to mushin
Mushin to ikotun drop at synagogue
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by Ayoleeboy007: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2021
From ikorodu to oshodi
oshodi to ikotun egbe.
Don't reach ikotun drop at synagogue
Transport for going is more than 500 but less than 1000
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by smiliyB(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
From ikorodu to oshodi
oshodi to ikotun egbe.
Don't reach ikotun drop at synagogue
Transport for going is more than 500 but less than 1000
I think you should use this, it's not difficult to locate. And don't forget to ask questions especially from security personnel or bus drivers. They'll direct you too @cabalocracy
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by hapydaddy: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
cabalocracy:
Can someone help with directions from Ikorodu to synagogue. I intend to use a public transport

From ikorodu, get to Iyana ipaja, from ipaja enter ikotun. At the bus stop, take bike to scoan
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by KangaIye: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
From Ikorodu enter Oshodi, from Oshodi enter Ikotun, tell the bus conductor that it's synagogue you are going to. You will see it on the right side just before Ikotun market.
Re: I Need Help With Direction From Ikorodu To Synagogue SCOAN by KangaIye: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
hapydaddy:

From ikorodu, get to Iyana ipaja, from ipaja enter ikotun. At the bus stop, take bike to scoan

Long, wrong and Stressful description

(1) (Reply)

You Looking For Countries To Live A Better Life? Check This Out / With The Security Situation, Do People Still Travel Long Distances By Road? / I Need Advise On My Travel Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.