Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United (17012 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MOBO999: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
This Nigeria woman from Delta State that lives in London has brought shame to all Nigeria in England and the rest of the World, she has embarrassed Nigeria to no end, this just shows how shallow and empty Nigeria women are, they are nothing but Gold diggers, she has been looking for way to get in the Celebrity football star wallet and now she is facing the wrath of the British law, her name is SUZZANE IBRU (Maybe not the Oceanic bank anyway), Suzzane Ibru is 38 years old and single.

She has been trying be a WAG for a long time and has been stalking and shadowing Rio Ferdinand the Manchester United football star in England, she goes to his house late at night and stand outside the snow and under the rain, send harassing text, email, high speed chase and watch all his games, Rio Ferdinand is happily married and has a child, this silly Nigeria she Devil will stop at no end to have her way, please see link below for more evidence, Rio Ferdinand has taken her to the Court here in England, Ghana women, Zimbabwe, South Africa and even Libya women are well behaved and admired, not this evil Nigeria witch sister.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/18/rio-ferdinand-stalker-susanne-ibru-found-guilty-of-harassment-115875-23070341/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/apr/18/rio-ferdinand-stalker-convicted-harassment
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MOBO999: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
After wasting all their live on Prostitution and runs, they now run after young men, trying to have someone to father their baby, well this Ibru chick is now on her way to jail, this is a warning to all those little 1,2,3, Aristo all over Nigeria, your own nemesis is coming and you wont spend time in an English jail, maybe Acid or boyfriend beating.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
mobo999, why are you using panadol for their headache. it should not be your problem na
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by LAGOS1976: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is a big shame on Nigeria, not after this election wahala, our women are really bad and dirty.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MOBO999: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

mobo999, why are you using panadol for their headache. it should not be your problem na

What are you hiding, for how long shall we protect these evil sister, how long can we go on like this, cant you see the link i provided, is this a make up story, what is wrong with you, you have to change so we can have a better Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Goldieluks: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Rio ferd with his pussssy mouth angry angry angry

mobo i thought your dead? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
mobo u need 2 pray 4 dis 9ja chicks.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Rio ferd with his pussssy mouth angry angry angry

mobo i thought your dead? undecided

seriously me too

MOBO999:

What are you hiding, for how long shall we protect these evil sister, how long can we go on like this, cant you see the link i provided, is this a make up story, what is wrong with you, you have to change so we can have a better Nigeria.

you call her evil cos she stalked a man. and your own dream of having a better nigeria is women not stalking men and aristos should be jailed. i think nigeria has far worse problems than this. stop been myopic
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
M M M:

mobo u need 2 pray 4 dis 9ja chicks.

and 9ja men too needs deliverance cos it takes two to tango
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
LOL, desperation at the highest level, Nigerian women are getting out of hand if you ask me. Maybe just maybe, they are not being satisfied sexually, mentally, emotionally and physically by them Nigerian niggards. They were FORCED to search for d-i-c-k-s from other species.smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
oookkkaaayyyy
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

LOL, desperation at the highest level, Nigerian women are getting out of hand if you ask me. Maybe just maybe, they are not being satisfied sexually, mentally, emotionally and physically by them Nigerian niggards. They were FORCED to search for d-i-c-k-s from other species.smiley

i keep saying, what is you men's business. let nigerian women carry their cross by themselves now. i tire o
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

i keep saying, what is you men's  business. let nigerian women carry their cross by themselves now. i tire o

The male business is to protest each time a nigerian woman does something bad like (p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.i.n.g, demeaning themselves, stalking other people).  Those bad women actions could affect the Nigerian' name.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MOBO999: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

^^^ You are a silly Arrow, how dare you insult the Nigeria male, the pride of Africa, You ghana monkey.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
more like the p****s of africa, i'd say.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ You are a silly Arrow, how dare you insult the Nigeria male, the pride of Africa, You ghana monkey.

Monkey? Ghana? You lost niggard. when your women are loose & misbehaving in public, chances are gays like you are letting them down. Having said that how about you drink a big glass of shut the f-u-c-k up.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

more like the p****s of africa, i'd say.

OH NO she did! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

The male business is to protest each time a nigerian woman does something bad like (p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.i.n.g, demeaning themselves, stalking other people).  Those bad women actions could affect the Nigerian' name.

and what would you say to the same male business that keeps f0rking everything on skirt
sleep with their wife's sis, girlfriend's friend, wife's mother, picking up pr0stitute by the road side

at a silly cheaper price because of the konji wey don catch them,  going to the extent of sleeping

with women old enough to be their mother cos of money and the annoying part is still having the

stup1d mouth to talk and abuse women
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
MOBO999:

Advocator:

Monkey? Ghana? You lost niggard. when your women are loose & misbehaving in public, chances are gays like you are letting them down. Having said that how about you drink a big glass of shut the f-u-c-k up.

will i say you deserve that cos u caused it mobo 999
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

and what would you say to the same male business that keeps f0rking everything on skirt
sleep with their wife's sis, girlfriend's friend, wife's mother, picking up love-peddler by the road side

at a silly cheaper price because of the konji wey don catch them,  going to the extent of sleeping

with women old enough to be their mother cos of money and the annoying part is still having the

stup1d mouth to talk and abuse women

Dear, you have a point there, but its them nigerian women that keep making stories of the media, T.V, Internets, giving bad names to their people. I hardly see nigerian men on T.V, internets being accused of w.h.o.r.i, n.g around. Now I'm not gonna sit here & assert that we don't have cheap male s-l-u-t-s in the nigerian male populace but they carry their dirty businesses secretly! Beside women and men are different species, when a dude sleeps around he's a player but when a woman sleeps around she is frankly a w-h-o-r-e. To demonstrate, men are like keys they can open million of locks (that is f-u-c-k p-u-s-s-y) without being ruined. But women are locks, you can do the math afterward.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

Dear, you have a point there, but its them nigerian women that keep making stories of the media, T.V, Internets, giving bad names to their people. I hardly see nigerian men on T.V, internets being accused of w.h.o.r.i, n.g around. Now I'm not gonna sit here & assert that we don't have cheap male s-l-u-t-s in the nigerian male populace but they carry their dirty businesses secretly! Beside women and men are different species, when a dude sleeps around he's a player but when a woman sleeps around she is frankly a w-h-o-r-e. Consider as thing men are like keys they can open million of locks (that is f-u-c-k p-u-s-s-y) without being ruined. But women are locks, you can do the math afterward.

now i think you should drink that bigg glass of shut the f-u-c-k up cos you really need it
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

now i think you should drink that bigg glass of shut the f-u-c-k up cos you really need it

The truth hurts! I think I have touched your nerves with the truth. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by 190: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^ ****uses metal ruler to knock 190's tooth off****

@Topic,  The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that the topic says: Nigerian women are old!
Like why should anyone be angry about the fact that someone is old? I don't get it,  undecided Are we Benjamin Button?

**smh** NoNsense Topic!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

The truth hurts! I think I have touched your nerves with the truth. undecided

plix plix whats d truth there, calling women names to gain popularity. well you are just doing what any little boy will do.

and it pains that you cant just hold us down.
^^^ ****uses metal ruler to knock one of 190's teeth off****

thank you so much. i hope he doesnt recover
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that the topic says: Nigerian women are old!
Like why should anyone be angry about the fact that someone is old? I don't get it, Are we Benjamin Button?

i've asked the same question millions of times- still no sane answer till date.

i can only assume in some people's families, old people are a rarity.
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
how did the topic shift from mobo999?
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

plix plix whats d truth there, calling women names to gain popularity. well you are just doing what any little boy will do.

and it pains that you cant just hold us down.

I don’t need to hold you women down, you’re doing that job yourself! Debasing yourself in every media text that I can think of. How about they all close their legs, they are done giving Nigerian as country a bad name. undecided

'Shout out to Babe' Wasup gal? smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by BABE3: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

Don't mind them. They can't give a sane answer because it's not a sane argument. Ignorant lots!
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by Advocator: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

No one has any problem with old people. What we have problem with is; old people who act immature. Like for instant that women looks 50 & she’s roaming & stalking some dude God knows why.

Old people are known to have manners, self respect, and conducts.

Common sense woman common sense. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by MzGreat(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

I don’t need to hold you women down, you’re doing that job yourself! Debasing yourself in every media text that I can think of. How about they all close their legs, they are done giving Nigerian as country a bad name. undecided

'Shout out to Babe' Wasup gal? smiley

how about men stop thinking from their balls and what country are you from btw
Re: Nigerian Woman convicted for stalking Rio Ferdinand Manchester United by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
As long as she's not Yoruba, I couldnt care less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Topic! / Things Were Going Fine Until: / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.