Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Learn More About Consistency. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn More About Consistency. (322 Views)

Consistency Is Harder When No One Is Clapping. / Monday Motivation: Success Isn't Always About Greatness. It's About Consistency / Learn More About Deer And Grasscutter Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn More About Consistency. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
How does one become more consistent?

Consistency - everyone writes about it, everyone reads about it yet few could apply it to their life.

The act of doing something over and over isn't consistency. It's repetition. Consistency is the ability of your subconscious mind to get the job done even if you are resisting it consciously.

It's the constant battle between decisions made by the conscious and subconscious mind. Understand where the decision is coming from and you are already ahead of your previous version.

Consistency comes from momentum and not repetitions.

I would prefer you doing 3 push-ups every day instead of doing 21 at once every week.

Momentum is what trains your mind for consistency. It never really cares about the magnitude of work but it does want to see you doing it.

The story of consistency starts from building momentum through the smallest of actions.

Look around you, everything that is consistent is fueled by momentum.

Look at a tree, Positive momentum is life, Negative momentum is death.

OGUNKEYEDE GRACE smiley

Seun
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Mrlcredible: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
iamcee:
How does one become more consistent?

Consistency - everyone writes about it, everyone reads about it yet few could apply it to their life.

The act of doing something over and over isn't consistency. It's repetition. Consistency is the ability of your subconscious mind to get the job done even if you are resisting it consciously.

It's the constant battle between decisions made by the conscious and subconscious mind. Understand where the decision is coming from and you are already ahead of your previous version.

Consistency comes from momentum and not repetitions.

I would prefer you doing 3 push-ups every day instead of doing 21 at once every week.

Momentum is what trains your mind for consistency. It never really cares about the magnitude of work but it does want to see you doing it.

The story of consistency starts from building momentum through the smallest of actions.

Look around you, everything that is consistent is fueled by momentum.

Look at a tree, Positive momentum is life, Negative momentum is death.

OGUNKEYEDE GRACE smiley

Seun
lalasticala
mynd44
I Hope I can also apply this to my prayer life
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:
I Hope I can also apply this to my prayer life

Yes sir smiley
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Mrlcredible: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2021
iamcee:

Yes sir smiley
can we communicate via mails/WhatsApp?
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mrlcredible:
can we communicate via mails/WhatsApp?

via Mail
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Mrlcredible: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
iamcee:

via Mail
ok kindly drop your mail address
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
ok kindly drop your mail address

Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Mrlcredible: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=iamcee post=100945457][/quote] didn't use my mail to register this account
Re: Learn More About Consistency. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
didn't use my mail to register this account

Alright.
johnsonoluwasemiloba02@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / 2004 Toks Gold On Ash Toyota Corolla LE / Aregbesola Colloquium Holds Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.