Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) (31773 Views)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by rlcanon: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Keep on the harassment, you are also a thief,why can't you wait after Jonathan left office in 2015.

FULANI ASS LICKER,VISION LESS BUHARI'S SON ,APC(ANTI-PEOPLES' CONGRESS) SLAVE DONKEY.YOUR FATHER BUHARI STOLE MORE THAN ANY DEAD OR LIVING PAST HEAD OF STATE/PRESIDENTS IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.YOU ARE SO DUMB LESS,IGNORANMOUS,DIRECTION LESS TO SAVE OF SOME THE ARSENALS INTENDED FOR YOU.OLOSHI.

YOUR HOUSE IS BURNING,YOUR FATHER RAN TO THE U.K TO DO WHAT?

DO NOT CONTRIBUTE A DIME OF YOUR FOOLISH OPINIONS ON THIS NAIRALAND .
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Rebuke: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
ezigr8:
Reno should come to 9ja and do his protest...yeye reno disgracing Nigeria. I would have taken him serious if he wasn't part of the system that contributed in the decaying of our dear country.

Diagracing Nigeria? Yhu must be out of touch with reality.

How can a naked man complain of stain on his shirt?

Over and over again this man challenged yhu mor0ns to come up with any proof of his loots or fraud but I haven't seen any, except continous lies and yhur usual false allegations......

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Thumbs up!...the redundant coupist is all shades of nuisance, deceit, and fiasco.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
moscobabs:
angry
How many times did he go
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
People no get work grin

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by ayenale1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
The painful aspect of everything is that after this harassment and disgrace in London, some useless people would be organized to welcome the president from London singing "daddy oyoyo".

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
mekuxiani:

How many times did he go

Was he supposed to go at all?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by mnwogu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:
We want president buhari harrased, but not from Reno. He is among the PDP thieves that destroyed NIgeria

Then start it.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bouz:
That's uk, not nigeria. He obviously can't try that in this shit hole called nigeria.

You are saying UK government allows people to disturb others peace?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:

You are saying UK government allows people to disturb others peace?
If the need to, arises grin
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Omoslim26: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Keep on the harassment, you are also a thief,why can't you wait after Jonathan left office in 2015.

Oga make una dey talk true you no go die if you talk true.

When jona was in office was he running upandan looking for medical check-ups in UK leaving you here to be drinking agbo jedi and iba.

This his senseless traveling is a clear indication that they have no iota of intent to improve the health care in this country.

If to say naija na Country wey get sense as those one they do the protest for there, we suppose dey fire down for here.

Talk true for once you no go die nahhh
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Aksnoopy: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I tried using my microscope, I still couldn't see a crowd of organisms. Mother of all rallies indeed!
You still never get sense and you are getting old. undecided
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

That's one of the biggest problems with you. You are always seeing impossible rubbish. But guess what, nobody gives a crap about you or whatever you have seen.

It is like you know me personally. It shall speak at the end.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
See yam eater dey protest because dem no dey see yam again .. the yam and goat johnathan people

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Aksnoopy:
You still never get sense and you are getting old. undecided

Says a faceless nobody. I can see you have got so many accounts you use in propagating your shallow narratives. Lemme tell you again like I told your other account, it's shall speak at the end!

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Reno spokes facts. How do I counter him? Apc is a disgrace and they are hypocrites. All of them!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rebuke:

I can't help but agree that most Nigerians are dumb...

If they don't like yhu they will come up with a cooked up stories and believe any lie about yhu - irrespective of yhur efforts to help free them from slavery.

I hope yhu wakeup from yhur dream and face reality now.

Baba ẹ lo dumb!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Mandela27: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
#Buhari must go
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Cali4by4: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
I think all regime presidents ......governors...even civil servants go overseas for medical. Why harassing him....Reno also has relocated abroad not even for medicals...he should return medical. Nigeria himself too. He was part of the problem just like Buhari....
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na father of all rally?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by brevity000: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
prove it.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by nnamdico82: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
THIS EWURE CALLED RENO OMOKIRIKIRI IS AN IDIOT SEEKING ATTENTION AFTER HE COLLECTED 6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE DURING GEJ JUST TO SEE HIS BOSS, GOD DEY
NEWSREPORT:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNXQgrqhy_j/?igshid=1raz09jendx1w

Reno Omokri has returned with mother of all rallies to harass Buhari out of London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDAVAC9EHs
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by poseidon12: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:

Keep quiet, enemy of progress.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by poseidon12: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I see Reno arrested if he continues in his selfish inconsequential quest.

You think the UK is your hell hole?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by millionboi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
pansophist:
Hope they will be there overnight. Or else, the mannequin will sneak out. grin
your president a mannequin?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by ayojohn4real: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
I no fit laugh , Reno shey Buhari collect your wife ni?

He take am personal gan , Wetin Bahari eye no go see for Abuja house
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Are these 10 people the so called mother of all rallies?

Reno is just a jobless clown

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Kdon2: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:
We want president buhari harrased, but not from Reno. He is among the PDP thieves that destroyed NIgeria

They are all thieves let them keep harassing themselves
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by poseidon12: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Rhino O'mockery ...

The pained, holier-than-thou, jobless, Leah-Sharibu's-case-money-exploiting, Wendel-Simlin's-identity-stealing son-of-a-bitch!

What's this clown saying?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Kdon2: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
millionboi:
your president a mannequin?

Is he not a mannequin?? Worse than mannequin self. He is just a corpse
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I see Reno arrested if he continues in his selfish inconsequential quest.

Arrested by who ?

He is acting well within the laws of the United Kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.